VerifiedMPN:EE-HWS-A1-220

4.2

John Blanchard
John Blanchard2 posts

A few small issues

The unit has supplied hot water each morning for our small needs such as showers (two people) and washing dishes. Apart from initial issue with digital control panel falling off the unit. There has not been any serious problems. The instructions to operate don't clearly explain that each day the water needs to be heated to 60 degrees to protect against legionnaires disease. Despite having set the outgoing water temp to 55 degrees the water comes out at 60 degrees. There does not appear to be any internal mixing mechanism. Show details
JinnyJoy
JinnyJoyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Excellent - Fantastic

Before we had this water heat pump installed our bi-monthly elec bill Sept+Oct 2023 was $272.72. Our last bi-monthly bill Jan+Feb $18.14 = Fifteen Times Less $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Show details ·  1
Matt S.
Matt S.5 posts

BEST HEAT PUMP EVER!

Absolutely brilliant…. I had an old gas hot water service and decided to install an emerald heat pump with all the government grants etc, from Rowville O’Briens.
It has been the best decision ever… it costs .22 cents a day on average to run and that’s pre solar and it runs midday till 2pm and that’s it… (i set these times with app) I love the app and the whole unit in general…. It also looks great lol as far as hot water services go…
Seriously dont dwell…. Just get one. Happy to answer any questions.. Show details ·  1
Frustrated
FrustratedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Annoying

Too Noisy Why does it come on anytime during the night Hot water too Hot
delwynne h.
delwynne h.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Heatpump

I am very happy with the heat pump and enjoy using it. It is very quiet Show reply
sandor p.
sandor p.2 posts

I'm so glad we did this

Sales people fantastic.
Claiming rebates was an easy process.
Installation went without issue.
Hot water has never been better. Glad we've got one more appliance off gas. With inverter and solar our hot water is cheap.
Very happy satisfied customer would not hesitate to recommend Emerald if you're looking to upgrade your hot water.
Just make sure you're WiFi is 4G enabled as connecting you're hot water system is on the 4G band. We had reconfigure our dual band modem to enable this. Show details ·  3
Kerri
KerriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts

Brilliant customer service support

Big shout out to Adam at Emerald who helped and supported me getting the app & resetting my machine after the power outage here in Melbourne.

Between Adams phone # being listed as spam, both of us busy in teams meetings & work finally managed to solve my issue Show details ·  1

Ross Mckimm
Ross Mckimm

Temp settings

Hello
Just Wondering how do I turn up the temp
It says 65 c but our water is luke warm
This must use lots of electricity each time as we are using so much of the hot water tank
So I am assuming this must be a settings issue Show details ·  1
Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

All good. Works well

Install guys were great. Only took a couple of hours. System working well. It exceeds all of our requirements. Show details ·  1
Heather MacGregor
Heather MacGregorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Great

I had a gas solar hot water system, only 7 yrs. Old,so far, I haven't r e ally noticed much difference. I still have to wait for the hot to come through the tap. A very gòod shower
I'm very satisfied with it. Show reply
Ben
Ben
  EE-HWS-A1-220

Friendly and efficient service, I am very content with my purchase Show details ·  1

Michael C.
Michael C. · All-in-One Heat Pump 220L EE-HWS-A1-220

Hi Emerald energy
I ve just recently installed the 220L residential one
Had a little problem . My off peak kick in from 10pm -7am

But when it turn on at 10pm . Only the power is on ( the control panel appear ) but the best pump doesn't turn on . Which mean I have to manually turn on the heat pump myself .

Is this normal ??? Or something wrong with the settings??

Or do I need to set the timer from 10pm ON . And 7am OFF ?? But will the system remember the timer after the power is back on next time ??

Matthew F.
Matthew F.

Compare all Emerald Energy All-in-One Heat Pump listings
CategoryElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage Systems
TypeStorageStorageStorageStorage
Capacity220.00L270.00L270.00L220.00L
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Warranty Details5 years warranty on the tank, 5 years pump unit, 2 years labour warranty5 years warranty on the tank, 5 years pump unit, 2 years labour warranty5 years warranty on the tank, 5 years pump unit, 2 years labour warranty5 years warranty on the tank, 5 years pump unit, 2 years labour warranty
  • MPN: EE-HWS-A1-220