VerifiedMPN:EE-HWS-A1-270

4.4

David M.
David M.Southwest, VIC2 posts

Heat Pump review

So far so good. Nothing really to report. The water is a little cooler than our gas hotwater system, however. Show details
resurgence
resurgenceMelbourne, Victoria113 posts
  Verified EE-HWS-A1-270

Love my hot water heat pump system!

Quiet, efficient and most importantly so much cheaper to run compared to my gas hot water system!
john
johnGippsland, VIC2 posts

super

great product and service provided very impressed with it and very happy Show details
no.striding
no.stridingAU24 posts
  Verified EE-HWS-A1-270

Over all good unit. App/Wifi is flaky

After 3-4 weeks its been a solid performer. Water is hotter then it was with the old gas unit we had before. It runs quieter then the fridge we have and costs about $0.31 per day to run. Never ran out of hot water with 4 people in the house. Really good unit overall. Wifi seems to drop out all the time though which makes controlling it via the app problematic, but it has a timer build in to the unit which can be used to run it during the day when solar is being produced. Show details ·  1
nikbee
nikbeeMelbourne7 posts

Nice modern, quiet unit

Neat unit and quiet operation, no problems with water temperature. Show details ·  1
Simon
SimonBORONIA2 posts

Great hot water

The order and installation process was as advised and not onerous. The temperature of our hot water is great. Electricity costs do not seem to be affected. Show reply
Allan
Jeremy F.
Suresh
Suresh3 posts

Worth using Emerald heat pump

This heat pump is installed in my house almost 1 month ago and it is working beyond my expectation. I really loved this product. No hassle for hot water anymore Show details ·  1
Silvio
SilvioGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good results

So far installation was great unit is working well economy is good keeping an eye on all time will be the test Show details ·  1
Joseph
JosephGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts
  Verified EE-HWS-A1-270

Very good, never run out of hot water. Enjoying my showers

Never run out of hot water and very economical to run. Show details ·  1
KLG
KLGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  EE-HWS-A1-270

Water heat pump saves us money

So far, the heat pump has saved us money on our bills. It is a very big unit and has blocked our sideway. We will need to get it moved but haven't had any success getting this done through Vic energy. Show details ·  1
Aref
ArefGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

So far so good

Looks to be a solid unit.
Can easily controlled by app, very convenient Show details ·  1
JeffD
JeffDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Emerald heat pump

Very easy install process. Love the fact that the water is hotter than old gas heater. Very quiet. Hoping to see a big reduction in gas bill Show details ·  1
Serge S.
Serge S.3 posts
  Verified EE-HWS-A1-270

Nice looking unit with good performance

So far extremely happy with the unit. Installed about 4 month ago. For 3 people family I am heating water between 11am and 2pm. Using about 1.5kw of power it costs me $15c per day while my gas heater did cost me at least $1 per day Show details ·  1

Jeffery G.
Jeffery G. · All-in-One Heat Pump 270L EE-HWS-A1-270

Where is the Emerald heat pump made

Manjit Singh
Manjit Singh · All-in-One Heat Pump 270L EE-HWS-A1-270

I have Emerald EE-HWS-A1-270 system installed today. Just curious to know that will it function automatically or do we manually need to turn it on and off?

Emerald Energy   DM

Hi Manjit, Thank you for reaching out. The system will function automatically, so there is no need for you to manually turn it on and off.

We hope you enjoy your new Heat Pump.

Thanks again,
Emerald Energy Team

David B.
David B. · All-in-One Heat Pump 270L EE-HWS-A1-270

RE: New Heat Pump EE-HWS-A1-270 installed 11/01/24. Working well so far.
o The tank temperature is 60deg C. I know this is important to prevent legionnaire's disease.
o But the output temperature is too high: also 60 deg C. I need to drop the output temperature to 50 deg C. I understand I do this using the orange mixer knob.
o On this orange knob, does the -- (minus) on the curved arrow on the front of the orange knob mean 'to lower the output temperature turn this way' (clockwise), or 'to mix less cold water turn this way' (clockwise)? o Also, how sensitive it this knob? Eg how many degrees change will I get if I turn the knob 1/4 turn? And will this change be virtually immediate? (I have a hot water tap 1.5m of pipe from the orange knob.)
NOTES: 1. Installers should explain this to the customer!!
2. I am learning how to use the control panel and the App, so I know how to check the internal tank temperature.
3. I am measuring the output temperature at the nearest hot tap using a large mug and two laboratory thermometers.

Compare all Emerald Energy All-in-One Heat Pump listings
CategoryElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage Systems
TypeStorageStorageStorageStorage
Capacity270.00L270.00L220.00L220.00L
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Warranty Details5 years warranty on the tank, 5 years pump unit, 2 years labour warranty5 years warranty on the tank, 5 years pump unit, 2 years labour warranty5 years warranty on the tank, 5 years pump unit, 2 years labour warranty5 years warranty on the tank, 5 years pump unit, 2 years labour warranty
  • MPN: EE-HWS-A1-270