MPNs: 36239071 and EM534EI4

2.5

Barney53AU

good oven, only stainless choice i could find for a small freestanding

I decided I would put a review on this site 2 years after using it to decide to buy it. Havent regretted. good little oven. easily performs as well as the previous white enamel westinghouse it replaced and has given my kitchen a real facelift. I would purchase the Dual Fuel model(gas top, electric bottom) again. oven works well with a nice even heat.

I think its a worthwhile upgrade to a kitchen on a budget. Sure its pricey for a 53/54cm size oven, but it looks good and performs well.

Barney53

Still going well a year later. Good little unit, recommended

Simone E.Emilia

Thank you very much Barney53 for these reviews and your positive feedback.

savvy shopper

savvy shopperasked

EM534EI4

Where can I get a manual for a EM534MVI4 gas oven please?

Simone E.Emilia

Hi Savvy Shopper - please email your request through to info@glemgas.com.au to receive a copy. Thank you

cliff g.

cliff g.asked

EM534EI4

the oven does not regulate the temperature looks like the thermostat is not working
    had the oven on 120 degrees and it easily reached 190 degrees does not regulates temp can you tell me what is wrong my oven is brand new. if there is something i can check please let me know. once it cools down i will have a look at the thermostat to see if it is not loose or damaged

Thomas  White

Thomas Whiteasked

EM534EI4

Why won't the electric grill work

Simone E.Emilia

Hi Thomas - can you please contact our customer service team on 1300 307 917 to discuss this in more detail. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Emilia representatives

Compare all 4 Emilia EM534EI