2Emirates Airlines

Emirates Airlines Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Emirates Airlines? Claim your listing.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.

How do I apply for Dubai connect service

Sana
Sana

Does anyone know the Emirates flight cancellation policy with the given Corona situation? Tried a few times to ring them , waited on hold for over 2 hours no reply.

Not sure what to do

Expat
Expat

The link above provides the latest travel update from Emirates

Turan
Turan

Hi Sana , they keep changing their update on the website
Though if they cancelled your flight then terms and conditions stating below
9.2.2 You will be entitled to choose one of the following three available remedies if we cancel a flight;
fail to operate a flight reasonably according to the schedule; fail to stop at your destination or Stopover
destination; or cause you to miss a connecting flight with us or with another airline for which you hold a
through booking/confirmed reservation and adequate time existed to make the connection after the
scheduled time of arrival of your flight

9.2.2(a) Remedy One - we will carry you and your Baggage as soon as we can on another of our flights
on which space is available and, where necessary, extend the period of validity of your Ticket to cover that
carriage.
9.2.2(b) Remedy Two - we will re-route you and your Baggage within a reasonable period of time to the
destination shown on your Ticket on another of our flights or on the flight of another airline, or by other
mutually agreed means and class of carriage. We will also refund you any difference between the fare,
taxes, fees, charges and surcharges paid for your carriage and any lower fare, taxes, fees, charges and
surcharges applicable to your revised carriage.
9.2.2(c) Remedy Three - we will give you an involuntary refund in accordance with Article 10.2.

Shaun T
Shaun T

Did Emirates Airlines respond to any of these recent experiences ?

Huzaifa
Huzaifa

Yes they did.

Christian M.
Christian M.

They told me « sorry for that, hope you will still buy our tickets. »

eva
eva

hi good evening i just booked flight on july 1,but then after 2 days i noticed the ticket that the one letter of our family name is missing its christian not cristian,is this a big problem? ty

Garry Pearson
Garry Pearson

Can i take a suitcase around 25kgs and a fishing reel divided into two pieces taped together (very light) to Thsiland as economy class pax???

Marilyn
Marilyn

Can you use fly legs up for adults on emirates flights?

Rita
Rita

Why when a child was sick in the airbus did no one clean it up, plus why are the toilets not cleaned during the flight, they smell or urine?

Tom
Tom

Can you put luggage through early. Would like to put luggage through in early afternoon, to go into qantas lounge in Rome for night flight. Or do we have to wait until 3 or 4 hours before to put through.?

8shay
8shay

I don't believe airlines will check your bags for a later flight, before the usual 3 hour mark. Normally you won't find anybody at any check-in desks to check bags until 3 hours before the flight. AND I would be really worried your luggage would be loaded onto the wrong flight..... best check directly with Emirates though

Scotty Mac

In HK you can book your bags at the HK and Kowloon check in same day as it goes through security and put onto the MTRs Airport train into a secure compartment and delivered on your arrival as normal. Check the website for HK international Airport.

Eve Clark

I would like to know why Emirates NEVER reply to letters that are forwarded to them especially to Dubai?

There is definitely no customer service involved in this airline. The crew all look great but what a pity the customer service does not live up to their looks.

johnr
johnr

I have to agree, Independent of their air service, their customer service department is woeful. I sent a complaint to Emirates by email, never got an acknowledgement. After 2 follow up emails finally received an acknowledgement and then 10 weeks later got a stock standard answer of about 4 sentences which basically said "tough"

Angele Penney
Angele Penney

I complained to Emirates re service once, actually more about upgrades as my husband never experienced any and I always did, they answered in 2 days, and my husband was upgraded when he flew alone the next time, I am surprised at the complaints as I have never found them to be unreasonable in requests, I suppose it depends on the approach.

rdardenne
rdardenne

They don't have a customer service department you can write to them all you want but most definitely they must have leader ship issues the customer service department will never respond and if they do it after you have written to them a million times. The major issue is they have grown so quickly and there customer service department is not able to keep up with there growing demands. Since they have the monopoly they just done care so when they say Hello Tomorrow they mean that! I fly them frequently but i am also tried of they way they treat there loyal customer it not very good. i really believe they don't care and there is attitude is why should we care our flights are full anyway...

Nur
Nur

I submitted a complaint outlining the above and more. No response. I resubmitted my complaint and received a response after a month. Emirates agreed to credit me with a measly Skyward Reward points. I responded and got no reply.

6 months later I received a general reply; I responded and guess what? No reply.

2 months later I resubmitted and have not heard from any representative of Emirates.

After 5 complaint submissions and a few emails Emirates has still maintained it’s speciality rudeness and lack of professionalism. How can a major company act like this and get away with it?

If you want to travel well, DO NOT FLY WITH EMIRATES! Or over a year later you will be writing something similar.

Ian S
Ian S

Hi Eve I agree! I have written one of the reviews on here and wrote and faxed and rang over and over - even went back to Platinum American Express travel (where I and my firm spend literally millions every year to try and see if their influence could get a result). Eventually I got a reply that basically said well what do you expect so get lost. I spent maybe $250,000 with Emirates in the last 12 years but not again. If you're going that direction, Etihad is awesome. I rank Etihad Business the best value in the sky and better than Emirates First. If you have to go west, try Virgin Australia. A380s are too big, too slow and too impersonal. No wonder no airline has ordered any in the last 5 years.

Terry TK
Terry TK

Yes I agree they do not answer and in fact do not really care!! No people skills, would never recommend them.

Scotty Mac

Best way to complain is use their questionnaire in the ICE system on the back of each aircraft seat. Staff told me they [pass on complaints and the Airline now longer listens. If you are from the middle east they will listen as you are important to them. All others are considered as third world passengers and therefore they have no interest in their opinions or issues. Qantas has damaged its reputation by being their partner. Simply fly an airline that shows respect.

Eve Clark

Seeing I wrote my complaint in 2013 do you think it is possible that I get a reply any time soon??!!!!!!!!!!! Being sarcastic!!!! I have heard that many of the airlines have the same attitude and there is no customer service at all. I would also advise people to use another airline - and not Emirates - as if anything were to occur then you will be totally ignored. Good luck

Eve

Jodi25noodles
Jodi25noodles

After reading these reviews on emirates i am shocked at how the company is not responding to peoples concerns and such poor reviews of their airline. I am travelling with them myself in december with 2 children ftom manchester to dubia and thanks to this site im dreading it!!! Pull yourself together emirates

Rospat
Rospat

I travelled with them all the way from Australia to Vienna and had no problems at all,their service was excellent the whole time. I have compared them with Etihad who were truly dreadful and believe me Emirates were far superior.

aussiejill
aussiejill

We were stranded in Dubai on the way to Manchester because of fog. The Emirates customer service there was basically non-existent and my emailed complaint (after I arrived in Manchester eight hours late) was treated with arrogance and a lack of concern. Emirates make big claims about their servive but cant deliver in a crisis.

AMY
AMY

We have travelled with Emirates for a number of years now from Sydney to Newcastle On Tyne (UK), apart from one leg to Dubai with a uncomfortable old seat. In my mind few airlines come up to Emirates standard, and I have use many over the years.