88% · 453 · 6%

• Front
Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No
  • Hard

Cat Woo
Cat Woo2 posts

Great investment!

Packaged well and delivered with ease - just as straightforward to install! Pops right open and settles quickly. It's been very comfortable so far, and my lower back no longer hurts in the mornings. The shape and firmness is consistent across the mattress & has been very supportive. Show details ·  1
Ian Harvey
Ian Harvey

inconsistent firmness

It's squidgy at the front and then firmer furthe rup to where your head goes. My one in the UK much better, this is not of the same quality, and pretty dissapointed. Show details
Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified King

I waited so long for the mattress & I don’t like it

My order was lost & when I was sent the mattress after many calls & email- I wouldn’t recommend at all Show details
Sarah Purdy
Sarah Purdy

Awful customer service

Unfortunately I’m unable to accurately review the product because I never received it.
There was an issue with the first delivery (through no fault of mine), which then meant it was a ‘re-delivery’. I rang numerous times to follow up as we had someone coming from overseas (I ordered 2 weeks prior to needing it). They kept saying it was the couriers fault and when I rang the couriers they hadn’t been given the item to be able to deliver. This is the shortened version.
It genuinely was very stressful and frustrating and as a result, I would never recommend the company.
In the end a local supplier went above and beyond to help ensure we had a mattress for our friend. Show details
Joanna Velas
Joanna Velas
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Good mattress but not great service

Mattress is really good and comfortable but unfortunately the service I received wasn't great
Charis
Charis

Good Quality and Fast Delivery

Emma mattress is definitely soft/medium. I was able to sleep on it fine the first night and get used to it in only a few weeks. It arrived the next day (didn’t expect that where I live). It was still pretty heavy so may need some help with set up. Show details ·  1
Sabrina Djaffer
Sabrina Djaffer
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Comfiest mattress for our new bed !

We purchased the Emma Comfort II Mattress for our new king size bed and no regrets! Even our 1.5 year old sleeps way better now ! Show details ·  1
Raewinnie
RaewinnieNorth Queensland, QLD
  Queen

Customer service excellence

After one month we decided the mattress wasn’t for us. Contacted Emma customer service on Saturday afternoon, Sunday I received a call from agent Jerico who explained return process. Within 30 minutes of returning mattress our refund was processed and money was in bank next day.
Mattress may not have been for us but I can’t fault their customer service and especially Jerico. Show reply
Chris N.
Chris N.4 posts
  Verified King Single

Good mattress for good price, when on sale

I like a mattress on the firmer side and this is definitely a fairly firm mattress. However for harmony, we put a topper on it and it’s very comfortable for everyone now. Built in carry handles make it easier to move around during sheet changes etc. zippable cover makes cleaning easy. Probably wouldn’t pay for it when it’s on full price, but 40% off it was a great deal. Show details ·  1
Elaine Lane
Elaine Lane
  Verified Queen

I find my mattress very comfortable

I find the Mattress very comfortable, and it is easy to make my bed as I do not have to struggle to put fitted sheets on it. Show details ·  1
Dave Kevin
Dave KevinSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified Queen

Only negative is i wish i purchased this mattress sooner!!!

I actually couldn't believe it when i got a knock on the door the next day from ordering my mattress and bed frame and was told it is here! The website said a few weeks so a massive shout out to the team at EMMA! Amazing staff and very responsive with all the questions i had. I was never a foam mattress sleeper but i can say i would never go back after sleeping on this! Super great mattress, amazing quality/comfort and great price. Keep up the great work!! Amazing company to deal with from start to finish! Show details ·  1
Mandy Lockhart
Mandy Lockhart

Mattress

Was reluctant to purchase one of these mattresses originally due to price but was pleasantly surprised as to how comfy this mattress is ! Received a free pillow as well so very happy with my purchase . Show details ·  1
Maureen Wille
Maureen Wille
  Verified Queen

The BEST mattress on the market

The Emma is an incredible mattress. Originally I slept on a Koala and thought it was really good but after doing my research I decided to purchase the Emma and it way surpasses any other mattress that I have ever slept on. I loved it so much that I have purchased a second one for my guest room.

Thank you! Show details ·  1

Judy G
Judy GAU2 posts

The best mattress ever

It gives me the support I need as I suffer from back and hip problems Show details ·  1
Sumantr Arora
Sumantr Arora
  Verified Double

Perfect and Super Comfortable Double Bed Mattress

I bought the mattress mid last year. To my surprise the quality of the product is very nice and I would love to get the bigger size in future. Super comfortable mattress. Show details ·  1