3Emma Diamond Topper Double

97% · 301 · 3%

jane mcquillan
jane mcquillan

Love it

So comfy to sleep on, wished I'd purchased it sooner Show reply
Julie Howard
Julie Howard

Sleeping on a cloud

I purchased the Emma mattress, topper and pillows for our guest bedroom. Our friend stayed the night and said that she woke up pain free, totally different from her own bed and felt like she had kept on a cloud. Her best nights sleep ever! Highly recommended! Julie Show details ·  1
Benjamin Oleary
Benjamin Oleary
  Double

Fantastic

Since purchasing the topper we have never slept better and back problems have never been better highly recommended Show details ·  1
KMR
KMRNgunnawal 2913, ACT3 posts

Two thumbs up for Emma Diamond Topper

Diamond Topper greatly adds to comfort and support leading to faster falling into a sound refreshing sleep. Also seems to stay nice and cool on warm nights. Show details ·  1
Ian Frances
Ian Frances

A great topper

I love this mattress. Honestly best mattress I have had in a while.

Glad I took the chance on this Show details ·  1

South
South

A great solution

This is extremely comfortable. I purchased this to help with a saggy mattress. It has definitely helped but of course cannot fix the underlying problem. Until it is the right time for me to buy a whole new bed this is a very good solution. Show details ·  1
Lila
Lila2 posts

Great product!

I recently bought an Emma mattress and I decided to add to the comfort of that product with this topper. it’s just the right balance of firm and soft. I’m very happy with it. Show details ·  1
Natalia Monsalve
Natalia Monsalve
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

I’ve never slept like this

Amazing!! I love this mattress, I feel like sleeping on a cloud!! Show details ·  1
jojo
jojoVictoria3 posts
  Verified Double

Heaven for an aching body

Aided restorative sleep and recovery following hip surgery. Gentle yet supportive in just the right balance to help minimise arthritic pain. Show details ·  1
Suzanne Panton
Suzanne Panton2 posts

Mattress saver

The Emma Diamond Topper has revived my mattress until I can purchase an Emma Sleep mattress later in year. Show details ·  1
Catherine Vermeer
Catherine Vermeer

So much better :-)

The topper has made a vast difference on top of a pretty ordinary mattress. A better nights sleep for sure. :-) Show details ·  1
Leanne
Leanne9 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

I no longer dread going to bed

I feel way more comfortable and supported and sleep better. Show details ·  1
Sally Graham
Sally Graham3 posts
  Double

So comfortable- best topper ever

Bought the mattress and topper because we live remotely and it can be posted (as well as reading great reviews). Wow, from the very first night my sleeping improved hugely (slept like a log) and aches and pains disappeared. Love my topper, icing on the cake of the mattress. Show details ·  1
Bel
Bel4 posts

Comfortable

Comfortable but still experience muscle tension in back. Not sure there was much improvement there. Show details ·  1
Sari Kauppinen
Sari Kauppinen
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Good investment on your helalth

I sleep through the night and do not wake up with aches and pains. Show reply