3Emma Diamond Topper King

85% · 9211 · 10%

Clare
ClareSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified King

Topper for bed, quite comfortable

Nice topper to top the mattress. Would be better if it could anchor to somewhere cause it does move a lot Show reply
Danielle H.
Danielle H.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Quality firm mattress topper

Quality topper. Quick delivery. It is firm. Great for on top of a saggy old mattress. Show details ·  1
Kyle S.
Kyle S.Perth, WA

Comfort on the move

Super comfortable on either medium or firm side (but because my wife finds medium more comfortable that means I also do…).

The only downside is that it is wider than the mattress we bought at same time and constantly slides across so every morning I have to pull it back to my wife’s side to re-centre it. But small price to pay for a good night sleep. Show details ·  1

Melissa Sam
Melissa Sam

Best Sleep I’ve ever had

We’ve had our Emma mattress and diamond topper for 4-5 months now and we’ll never go back to regular mattresses. The cooling cover helps my husband’s eczema and my sciatica is completely gone. The mattress topper helps the bed feel comfortable while the mattress offers excellent support. Show details ·  1
Margo.
Margo.
  Fair Incentive Verified King

The difference between good and excellence

The finishing touch for any Emma mattress. It does what it promised. Show details ·  1
Sally
Sally

Comfortable in every way

i am a poor sleeper who wakes frequently throughout the night. This topper is really comfortable without being overly soft and i don't overheat. Being older i tend to overheat and this topper is perfect for all temperatures . The memory foam keeps on being comfortable night after night. Show details ·  1
Lesley De Prada
Lesley De PradaPerth, WA

Just love it

It took me a week to adjust but now I love my new mattress and mattress topper Show details ·  1
Stephanie Latto
Stephanie Latto

Never looking back

When we bought the new mattress I had my doubts, I have a bad back and really struggle with mattresses. This mattress topper is life changing. It's soft, but firm where you need it. It's supportive, while also really comfy!
Even my kids fight to be in my bed! Show details ·  1
Martin Lawrence
Martin Lawrence

Super comfy

Very happy with our. purchase It's like we have a new bed. Show details ·  1
Pierre Kieu
Pierre Kieu

Very hard

Do not buy if you want a plush topper. Very hard. Show details
Kezia
KeziaPeel, WA3 posts

LOVE!

Like anything, it took a few days to adjust but within the week my husband and I don't know how we survived with our old matress! Show details ·  1
Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell
  Fair Incentive Verified King

In the words of Goldilocks... JUST RIGHT!!!

This has hit the money spot... Others versions have been too soft/firm or too hot, this has been perfect addition to our bedding and getting much better sleep.

Best investment we have made in a long time so comfortable!!! Show details ·  1

Tracey Lang
Tracey Lang

Diamond topper

Very comfortable and great for joints however l bought the diamond topper because of menopause hoping it would cool.me.down but hasn't.
Very comfortable for my aching bones though. Show reply
Phill C
Phill CConder 2906, ACT4 posts

Terrible waste if money

Its a dud. Dont bother. It will be in landfill witin a week
Kylie Scott
Kylie Scott

Sleep so well now

Really happy with this my bed is as comfortable as a hotel bed! Show reply