3Emma Diamond Topper King Single

80%10%10%

Taufiq H.
Taufiq H.

Firm but comfortable

Firmer than I usually prefer but softer than the Koala. Sore to start with but got used to it after a week and is now quite comfortable. Show details ·  1
Donna
DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified King Single

Made a bad mattress, amazing

We have a very springy and uncomfortable mattress which I was about to get rid of then it was suggested I get this topper. So glad I did! It made the bed so so comfortable and it saved us disposing the old mattress. Show details ·  1
Lauren Sargent
Lauren Sargent

Terrible

Very uncomfortable. Don't waste money on the big toppers as they slide off the bed every night. Customer service was not helpful only suggesting to buy yet another product to fix the error. Show details
Emma Sleep

It is the Right amount of firmness, comfortable, not sweaty Show details ·  1
Susan Lax
Susan Lax
  Fair Incentive Verified King Single

The topper has made such a difference

Was waking with backache, and not feeling rested. After purchasing the Emma topper, walking up feeling great!! Show reply
Stephen Mitchell
Stephen Mitchell

It's been a Blessing

Have been using my mattress for a while now and its been a blessing, don't know how I could live without it.
Kevin Crough
Kevin Crough

Successful gamble

I had all but decided to go to a " conventional " retailer and buy another Sealey posturepedic when I saw the Emma advertisement online . It was half the price .I studied the product ( s ) and the springs looked similar .I took the gamble . During the unpacking , I saw that Emma is a professional , advanced company . And the bed is perfect . I cannot fault it . Show details ·  1
Nett 1
Nett 1Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Diamond mattress topper

I was having trouble getting a good night sleep. Tossing and turning due to joint pain. This has improved markedly since using the topper. Show reply
Caterina Nesci
Caterina Nesci6 posts
  Verified King Single

Emma diamond topper king single

Hi the Emma diamond topper king single it’s extremely comfortable but I feel I’m going slip off and my fitted sheet keeps slipping off Show details
Emma Sleep
Emma Sleep   DM
Swarangi Bhaindarkar
Swarangi Bhaindarkar

Comfy

My son’s mattress was bit uncomfortable, topper has changed itye level of comfort Show details ·  1