3Emma Diamond Topper Queen

85% · 14920 · 11%

Graham
Graham12 posts

Pleasantly Surprised and Happy

We bought this to give new life to an ageing (but still comfortable) mattress and have been pleasantly surprised. It is very comfortable and the quality seems fine (but we have no other topper brand to compare it with.) The topper also helps keep body warmth in the bed. Be aware that the extra height will mean that sheets might not tuck in as well, so new sheets might be required. Would we remove it? NO. Show details ·  1
Paul Jinye F.
Paul Jinye F.

Best topper ever

Really good topper. Gave my old mattress a new life. Show details ·  1
Yoo Hee Yang
Yoo Hee Yang

Soft diamond

quality is so nice, but cover is hard to change. Show reply
Scott W.
Scott W.Sydney, NSW5 posts

Clouds

Like sleeping on a big cloud definitely worth the extra spend. Show details ·  1
Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Best topper

The topper completed the bed it’s so comfy i feel like I’m sleeping on a cloud Show details ·  1
Dan
Dan

Comfytopper

Makes my old mattress new
again recommended others to buy one Show details ·  1
Jeff Grant
Jeff Grant
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

The best night sweat treatment of all time

to reduce body heat from night sweats for my wife suffering severe menapause Show details ·  1
Andrew F.
Andrew F.Perth, WA2 posts

Not what I expected

Didn't really increase the comfort level plus made my bed a little too high.
Very good customer support though. No issues at all in getting a refund. Show details
Emma Sleep
Emma Sleep   DM
bb22
bb22South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

worth the money

very comfortable and cool to sleep on. delivery was 3 days from ordering,amazing. Show details ·  1
cldarby
cldarbyPerth, WA6 posts

So happy we bought two

We bought one to improve an older bed. We were so happy we bought a second for our guest bedroom. Show details ·  1
Helen Walter
Helen Walter

A worthwhile investment

Easy to fit to existing mattress and stays in position. Very comfortable. Show details ·  1
Siobhan C
Siobhan C

Extra comfort

An extra layer of firmness and comfort to compliment our Emma mattress. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Angela Lowe
Angela LoweQueensland

Emma Diamond Queen Topper

It a brilliant topper slightly firm for my liking but hubby loves it! We are using it in our caravan and it has definitely made the horrible bed comfortable. So a huge improvement! Show details ·  1
hyde8492nd
hyde8492ndSydney Surrounds, NSW

No more back pain!

I have medium firm mattress, because of my work load i often get back pain. Try to search mattress topper that can help me with my back pain. After further research i choose Emma diamond topper. Nice compact packaging, got a tools to help with the wrap as well. After a night sleeping on it my back pain has gone. Best purchase ever for this year Show details ·  1
Nick McGrath
Nick McGrath
  Fair Incentive Queen

Great find, quality and comfort

Great comfort, and extended to life of the old mattress. Show reply