3Emma Diamond Topper Queen

85% · 14920 · 11%

Amanda T.
Amanda T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Disappointed

Topper kept moving so I took it off so waste of money. I am on the heavier side and 4 months in and the mattress has a slight dip on the side I sleep for over a 1000 dollars I expect more as now I have to go back to mattress shopping. An expensive experience. Show details
Liz
LizCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I half love it

I bought this topper for the cooling aspect because I'd bought a really expensive mattress that was way too hot to sleep on. . The Emma topper is the perfect temperature but it's not comfortable for my other half so we can't use it. We tried to get used to it but we just couldn't sleep on it. I tried to return it but the process was too difficult so it's sitting in my shed unused. Show details
Gabby
Gabby

Too firm and uncomfortable

The topper is too firm, causing pain in shoulders and hips, instead of relieving pressure. When the topper first arrived I had to leave it in a separate room for 2 weeks to air due to the toxic smell. Now it is curling up at the corners and slides on mattress - not happy, wish I hadn't purchased. Show details
S. MacLeod

very comfortable, good for my hip problem. a little pricey Show details ·  1
Callum
Callum2 posts

A painful disappointment

It made my back much more sore and I even had such a bad sleep on it, it actually hurt my back enough I couldn't drive.
It doesn't grip to the mattress below in any way so it would often slip and cause the sheet to come off the bottom mattress.

It was lumpy and felt uneven density in certain sections of the topper.

Overall it is not worth the money or the amount of space takes up in storage.

Kate Fuller
Kate FullerHunter Region, NSW

Mind blowing

Should have gotten the topper sooner. It's so comfortable, I sleep better & wake up in less pain
Love this topper and was pleasantly surprised by how good it actually is Show details ·  1
Susan
SusanSydney, NSW2 posts

Too hard!

I was really hopeful that the mattress topper would soften the mattress however it just seemed to make it harder. Great service however from Emma. Show details
Lopz
LopzSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Perfect

Best thing I have ever brought with my money comfortable as! Show reply
Antony Cherupallil
Antony Cherupallil
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Took a while to get around it!

I found it too firm at the start but it's softened over a few months to just right! Show reply
Wendy Campbell
Wendy Campbell
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Best mattress to float on

The comfiest thing since sliced bread……, feels like I’m lying on a cloud Show details ·  1
Rachelle Fridolf
Rachelle Fridolf

Tip topper

We popped the topper on our old mattress and it has improved our sleeping experience tenfold!! The extra cushioning layer adds a lot more comfort and guarantees a restful night sleep. My husband and I were soo pleased with our purchase!! Thanks Emma sleep!! Show details ·  1
Rob McFadden
Rob McFadden

V Good

Its a very good product to have at home today Show details ·  1
Linda
Linda

Sleeping well again

We bought the topper to extend the life of an older mattress. It now feels almost like a new mattress. Very pleased. Show details ·  1
Lachlan Mill
Lachlan MillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for bad backs!

It’s been amazing. Great support and feels like it will last forever Show details ·  1
Mattress Toppers & Protectors

Find out how Emma Diamond Topper Queen compares to other Mattress Toppers & Protectors

Russell
Russell2 posts
  Verified Queen

This Mattress Emma Dismond topper has turned a very uncomfortable bed into a Dream Bed

We purchased this topper for a Queen bed that is at our Daughters house interstate, I struggled with the bed being so hard and uncomfortable, I purchased a Emma topper and had it delivered direct to my daughters home. I tell you this has made the worst bed into the best bed ever, I know that the bed is used by other family members when visiting and they have all commented on how comfortable this bed is with the Emma topper on. Great product and would recommend the mattress topper to anyone that has an uncomfortable hard bed. Good Job Emma Show details ·  1
Book lover
Book loverSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified Queen

The beds are way to firm

The beds are way too firm so if you are a side sleeper I don’t recommend them. Easy to arrive, and returning takes some effort. I also overheated a lot as it didn’t breathe. It would be good if there was a show room in each city for people to test them. Show details
Ash
Ash2 posts

The missing piece

Exactly what I needed to make my bed mattress perfect. Bed as a whole is now quite high with this on top so need to be mindful when buying sheets Show reply
Katie
KatieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified Queen

Best sleep I have ever had

I was waking up with a lot of back pain, and was dreading purchasing another new mattress and having it manoeuvred up the stairwell.
Thought I would try the Emma mattress topper, until I could organise the new mattress, it was a fraction of the price, reviews looked good, so why not? -
I needed a good sleep ASAP. It was delivered quickly, and I’ve never looked back.
I never ended up purchasing a new mattress… no need, most comfortable sleep of my life ! Show details ·  1
Rosie  T
Rosie T
  Fair Incentive Queen

Couldn't do without my Emma Diamonds Topper!

Bought the Emma Queen mattress and found it a bit firm for me, bought the Emma Diamond Topper and solved the problem - it was soft & luxurious - lovely to sink into. An added bonus is that it made the bed higher! Show details ·  1
SHR195
SHR1952 posts

Just right!

Great balance of support and comfort with a significant cooling effect! Love it. Show reply
Craig F.
Craig F.Sydney, NSW
  Verified Queen

Great addition to an already great mattress

After spending a few years on a lumpy sagging mattress, I looked forward to a new mattress. Adding the topper just blew me away regarding comfort. I didn't know myself. One gripe, it moves across the mattress between sheet changes, requiring me to push/pull it back. All in all a fantastic addition. Love it. Show details ·  1
Tracey H.
Tracey H.South East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable topper - lush

Bought this topper to make a very uncomfortable and hard mattress more comfy and it has absolutely achieved that at a fraction of the price of replacing the mattresss. Provides great support.
The only drawback to this topper is it can be a heat sink when experiencing night sweats - however I suspect any mattress or topper would be the same. Worth it for the comfort
Great topper - highly recommend it Show details ·  1
Luanne Marchingo
Luanne Marchingo

Was the perfect addition

We needed our mattress to be higher, the topper did the trick perfectly. Sore backs no more and great nights sleep! Thank you Emma ;) Show details ·  1
KingSirloin
KingSirloinHunter Region, NSW12 posts

Never slept so well

I found the topper the perfect addition to the mattress. It added just a slightly softer finish and still fits inside the queen size protector on the mattress and I can later purchase a new topper without replacing the whole mattress. Show details ·  1

Rose
RoseCanberra Central 2601, ACT2 posts

Good Support

Despite the fact that it took me months to receive the item despite overnight delivery being promised on their website when i purchased it (Jan 2023), not a bad topper. Very firm so only buy this if you want a firm support. Show details ·  1
Sara F.
Sara F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Steve
Steve3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Best mattress I've slept on!

The mattress with the topper have to be the best I've tried to date will be buying again in the future Show details ·  1
Brittney Nicholls
Brittney NichollsNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Amazing my sleep has never been better and less aching back when I wake in the morning Show details ·  1
Rachel MacGregor
Rachel MacGregor

Life Saver!!

i live with a chronic pain condition that can - at times - be completely debilitating. my sleep quality has improved so much since with purchase and as a result i have been able to manage my condition with far more ease. lack of quality sleep & chronic pain can create a vicious cycle and since using an Emma Sleep mattress and their Diamond Topper, i have had reason to recommend to everyone i know! quality of sleep = quality of life. 10/10 purchase. Show details ·  1
Brad Yates
Brad Yates

Great mattress topper

My mattress supports my back well but doesn't have the comfort. With the Diamond topper i now have the support and comfort. Im now getting my daughter a Diamond topper. She sleeps much better im my bed. Show details ·  1
Nicole Pettigrew
Nicole Pettigrew

No more aching knees!

While I loved the mattress, being a little older I found I wanted it to be a bit softer. My knees were aching in the mornings until the topper arrived. Show details ·  1
Daniel A.
Daniel A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Emma Diamond topper

If you're looking for a very firm topper this is the one giving great back support . I brought this as an edition to my mattress but not to sure if it's what I need. Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkMid North Coast, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

A must have for a good night's sleep

Super comfortable and a perfect match for our Emma mattress Show reply
KIM
KIMSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

I wake up energised

Since I have been sleeping on my Emma mattress and topper I have no back pain, I can get out of bed with ease….not that I want to get out of my comfy bed. Show details ·  1

Samantha
SamanthaCentral Queensland, QLD6 posts

Love my new topper

This mattress topper is so comfortable and I am finally getting a good night's sleep with no more back pain. Very happy with my purchase Show details ·  1
Hayden
Hayden

Decent for the cost

Works well for a mattress topper, and adds a bit of extra padding without being too soft. It has started to sag a bit in the middle but not so significantly it affects my sleep. Show details ·  1
Tracey
TraceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Perfect mattress topper!

I can’t believe the difference this has made to my bed. I sleep more deeply and I don’t wake up sore anymore. It moulds perfectly to my body, I really don’t know how l lived without it!! I am extremely happy with this purchase!! Show details ·  1
jason
jasonPerth, WA2 posts

Super comfortable

Converted my old mattress into an amazing feeling, 5 star hotel bed feel. Show reply