3Emma Diamond Topper

86% · 29233 · 10%

Lesley De Prada
Lesley De PradaPerth, WA

Just love it

It took me a week to adjust but now I love my new mattress and mattress topper Show details ·  1
Marianne
MarianneSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

The topper is a must!

The topper adds a little extra height and a lot of comfort! Would 100% buy it again when I get a king bed. Show details ·  1
Stephen Gordon
Stephen Gordon

good nights sleep

takes a few weeks to get use to it, little firm to start, but stars to soften up over time, bit cooler and gives a good nights sleep, gets better every week as it moulds to my body Show reply
Carmen H.
Carmen H.

Great Product

Very happy with topper. Fast delivery. Best sleep I ever had cool. Show details ·  1
Stephanie Latto
Stephanie Latto

Never looking back

When we bought the new mattress I had my doubts, I have a bad back and really struggle with mattresses. This mattress topper is life changing. It's soft, but firm where you need it. It's supportive, while also really comfy!
Even my kids fight to be in my bed! Show details ·  1
Keith
KeithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

Our new restored mattress

The topper has made a completely different affect with our mattress. Sleeping pattern is so much better and no more aches and pains.
Emma were extremely professional in every way from the start of purchase to the delivery. Show details ·  1
Martin Lawrence
Martin Lawrence

Super comfy

Very happy with our. purchase It's like we have a new bed. Show details ·  1
Pierre Kieu
Pierre Kieu

Very hard

Do not buy if you want a plush topper. Very hard. Show details
Kevin Chau
Kevin Chau

Great at first but sags

Was great and comfortable but sagged in just four months Show details
Kezia
KeziaPeel, WA3 posts

LOVE!

Like anything, it took a few days to adjust but within the week my husband and I don't know how we survived with our old matress! Show details ·  1
Bruce G
Bruce G

So far, so good

Very happy with my choice of Emma Diamond Topper so far. My old mattress was well past it's used by date. I don't even see the point of buying a new mattress, just buy another topper when the other one wears out. Just have to wait & see if the topper is going to be too hot or not during the Summer months. Show details ·  1
Curtis G.
Curtis G.

Excellent service all round

Customer service experience was great, can’t fault it. Solved issues quickly and kept me updated throughout which is rare these days. Would recommend Show details ·  1
Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell
  Fair Incentive Verified King

In the words of Goldilocks... JUST RIGHT!!!

This has hit the money spot... Others versions have been too soft/firm or too hot, this has been perfect addition to our bedding and getting much better sleep.

Best investment we have made in a long time so comfortable!!! Show details ·  1

Tracey Lang
Tracey Lang

Diamond topper

Very comfortable and great for joints however l bought the diamond topper because of menopause hoping it would cool.me.down but hasn't.
Very comfortable for my aching bones though. Show reply
South
South
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

A great solution

This is extremely comfortable. I purchased this to help with a saggy mattress. It has definitely helped but of course cannot fix the underlying problem. Until it is the right time for me to buy a whole new bed this is a very good solution. Show details ·  1
Kim Johnson
Kim Johnson

Can’t live without!!!

Perfect my husband would complain of a sore back and ever since having changed beds and mattress toppers he wakes up good. I also don’t feel sore in the mornings. Will definitely purchase for the kid’s bedrooms Show reply
Mattress Toppers & Protectors

Find out how Emma Diamond Topper compares to other Mattress Toppers & Protectors

Phill C
Phill CConder 2906, ACT4 posts

Terrible waste if money

Its a dud. Dont bother. It will be in landfill witin a week
Kylie Scott
Kylie Scott

Sleep so well now

Really happy with this my bed is as comfortable as a hotel bed! Show reply
Linda
Linda2 posts

So Soft!

The diamond topper is an awesome addition to to sofa bed. It is so soft and makes the bed even more comfortable. Show details ·  1
Mary M.
Mary M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Excellent product especially for the price tag

In the past I spend house on end testing out ones in the shop so was taking a pretty big gamble buying online.

I've purchased the matress protector, the frame and a king size mattress and a mattress topper from Emma and can definitely say it's well worth it! This matress protector helps being the height of the matress up if you are not a fan of low profile beds.

Am very impressed by the quality of Emma products and the fairness in pricing. Show details ·  1

Brikel
BrikelNorthern Region, NSW2 posts

Brilliant

So comfortable I can fall asleep on it. Best ever Show reply
Sandy
SandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Awesome pain relief

I was waking overnight and every morning with pain predominantly in my shoulders and hips, and trouble standing straight due to stiffness. Initially I didn't notice a lot of difference but after a week or so since using the Emma Diamond Topper I have found that I no longer have pain and I am not stiff at all. Unfortunately I am a pensioner and am unable to afford the mattress as well but I imagine it would be of great benefit to anyone with chronic pain. Show details ·  1
Zein
Zein2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Single

The best addition to soften and cool your mattress

I bought the Emma diamond topper for my hybrid mattress to make it a bit softer without losing on quality and durability, and let me tell you was it worth it. The diamond topper is great for the summer months as it stays significantly cooler than any mattress topper I've tried in the past. Definitely a good buy for your mattress made with durable and innovative materials. Show details ·  1
Lila
Lila2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Great product!

I recently bought an Emma mattress and I decided to add to the comfort of that product with this topper. it’s just the right balance of firm and soft. I’m very happy with it. Show details ·  1
Paul Shaddix
Paul Shaddix
  Verified King

Better than expected, Made my bed as new

Quality was perfect, would always have this on any bed Show details ·  1
Geoff Whitwell
Geoff WhitwellSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Incredibly comfortable

Can’t describe how amazingly comfortable the combined mattress and topper are. The combination is the perfect level of firmness but you still feel like sleeping on a cloud. My only reservation is the topper is a little bigger than the mattress (it’s not quite the perfect shape), and tends to move a bit. Just need to adjust when changing the sheets. Love it. Show details ·  1

Amanda Lea
Amanda Lea2 posts

Way too firm

This topper is perfect if you want ‘concrete slab’ firmness. Unfortunately, we don’t, so it now lives underneath the mattress. Show details
SamGee
SamGee
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

New life for an old mattress

A nice firm and supportive topper that moulds to you body. Turned an uncomfortable old spare bed into one that made guests happy. Show details ·  1
Sam
Sam
  Verified King

At last! Something that works!

We had purchased a new mattress recently which was comfortable but was very hot which made sleeping a nightmare. Living in Far North Qld I couldnt stand the thought of another summer of sleepless nights! So glad I found the Emma Diamond Topper. It really does what it says and dissipates the heat from your body and mattress and we sleep much more comfortably and wake up refreshed and cool. Cant recommended it enough. Show details ·  1
michael kolodko
michael kolodkoSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified Queen

Best topper we have bought

Easy order process with quick delivery. I was expecting topper to be a bit firmer and hard, but no, it was great with the right amount of give with right amount of support giving a great night's sleep. Plus it was cooler than the old topper which was of the mini coil type. It really was a great purchase and we are very pleased. Show details ·  1
Susan Young
Susan Young

Just what we beeded

After purchasing a very firm mattress we decided we needed a Emma topper for a better night's sleep. We love it. Makes all the difference as we sink into the luxurious topper. Show details ·  1
Jie Voois
Jie VooisQueensland2 posts

Comfortable But Adapting

Is comfortable and you sink into it. However after considering it we stuck with just the matress. Very good quality on the topper and refund process though Show details ·  1
Anna R
Anna RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Queen

Beware of the "Free Return"

While the topper is comfortable enough, even if a bit on the firm side, I didn't find it cooling at all and wanted to return it, well within the 100 nights trial. I was told Emma doesn't pick up toppers and I need to dispose or donate it myself, and send a proof to receive a refund. Which is tricky, being queen size it's not going to fit in my car to take it anywhere to donate it, and it's certainly way too big to fit in my rubbish bin. So saying on the website that it's free to return it is quite misleading as you actually can't return it and I have no way of disposing of it. Show details
Emma Sleep   DM

Hello, Ann. We thank you for your feedback and comments. After checking, I can see that one of my colleagues has responded to your concern. Feel free to reach out to us, if you need further help. Keep safe!

Max C.
Max C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Queen

This product is very firm

I found this product not suitable for side sleepers as it is very firm/hard The flexibility shown in the promotional video of the topper corner does not translate to the rest of the topper Show details
Alexia Sammut
Alexia Sammut
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Like a brand new bed every night

We have had the mattress now for nearly 9 months and is still feels like I am climbing into a brand new bed every time... you know that hotel bed feeling...
I got the mattress and the topper and while it does become a pain when one slides over the other - i resolve with an extra fitted sheet over them then the mattress protecter and it does the job. It is nice to sleep on top of the mattress as opposed to sleeping buried inside... looking forward to a much cooler summer this year ! Show details ·  1
Sheri
SheriVictoria4 posts

Not soft as we hoped

A very firm bed.. we have placed the topper under the mattress as not comfortable.
Very disappointed

Amanda T.
Amanda T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Disappointed

Topper kept moving so I took it off so waste of money. I am on the heavier side and 4 months in and the mattress has a slight dip on the side I sleep for over a 1000 dollars I expect more as now I have to go back to mattress shopping. An expensive experience. Show details
Liz
LizCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
  Fair Incentive Queen

I half love it

I bought this topper for the cooling aspect because I'd bought a really expensive mattress that was way too hot to sleep on. . The Emma topper is the perfect temperature but it's not comfortable for my other half so we can't use it. We tried to get used to it but we just couldn't sleep on it. I tried to return it but the process was too difficult so it's sitting in my shed unused. Show details
Kevin De Haan
Kevin De Haan4 posts

Topper moves around

Although the topper is comfortable it is not affixed to the mattress and as such it moves over a few days and needs to be realigned to the mattress. It’s very annoying.
Gray
Gray

Comfort Plus!

The Diamond Topper has added another level of comfort to our bed. Sleeping so sondly now. Show details ·  1