3Emma Flip Topper Double

92% · 835 · 6%

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Loved it so much that we purchased one for our campervan

Our quality of sleep has improved so much since purchasing our Emma flip topper in January that last month we decided to buy a second one to use in our campervan. Very happy with our decision! Show details ·  1
Adrian O.
Adrian O.2 posts

Great topper

Great mattress topper. Appreciate the ability to flip sides for soft and hard. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Sam
SamSydney, NSW2 posts

No good

Very heavy, but not very comfortable would not recommend it. The size is also no good too narrow across and too long from top to bottom Show details
Rex
RexSydney, NSW2 posts
  Double
Leesa
LeesaSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts
  Verified Double

It’s like sleeping on a cloud

I love the topper. I have significant post menopausal body pain and this has made sleeping so much better Show reply
Margaret Sheather
Margaret Sheather

Fantastic sleep

Love the topper. We put in the caravan . So soft and comfortable. Show reply
Janice
Janice

Great for our sofa bed

We purchased for our sofa bed which was less than comfortable. This has improved the bed immensely, making it very comfortable. We’ve tried both sides and the firmer side wins out in this instance. Both sides make a great improvement in sleeping on this bed. Show reply
Cath Bruns B.
Cath Bruns B.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Double

Great for a boat cabin

We just wanted a bit more comfort in the fore cabin...and this did not disappoint ! It fits perfectly...it has great support...I will be getting one for my bed at home...way better then I thought ! Do your back a favour ! Show details ·  1
Elle Paton
Elle Paton
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Was really hoping it would help

Unfortunately this topper has not really helped the comfort of my bed or the pain I wake with of a morning. I had really high hopes but it was not the solution I was looking for.
Abedin Aliu
Abedin Aliu

Worst purchase we made

I'll be definitely objective: Few days after sleeping on the topper it started extending and is now hanging over the edges. Not what we expected and not fit for purpose. Emma invited us to review few days after delivery!!
Not worth the money. Negative experience for us.
Amy
AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

We love the Emma topper. We got one for our King bed and absolutely love it so we got our daughter one for her double bed and she’s been having great sleeps. Also it’s great knowing it’s on there if we ever have to get into her bed. Show details ·  1
Ritchie Gibson
Ritchie GibsonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Double

Great product that has helped our sleep and ultimately our quality of life

We have just completed a 12 month lap of Australia and purchased an Emma mattress topper to ensure our nights sleep was as comfortable as possible. The investment was well worth it and it has been obvious that the Emma mattress topper was a catalyst for positive change. We are sleeping better, which has a big impact on our moods and also the way we behave. Highly recommend this mattress topper. Show details ·  1
Nanee
NaneeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Happy Sleeping

Unlike other topper the emma double flip top does not creep down the matress that is underneath so gives the sleeper a good night of sleep Show details ·  1
Ronnie
RonniePerth, WA4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

This is extremely comfortable and is easy to flip

The Emma topper I purchased is east to flip when required and adds to the overall comfort of my Emma mattress. Show details ·  1
Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson
  Fair Incentive Double

Bush living with the comfort of home

I purchased a flipper topper to use in my rooftop tent for a lap of Australia and it has been like sleeping in a luxury hotel every night but with a million dollar view.

Couldn’t be happier with my purchase! Show details ·  1