3Emma Flip Topper Double

92% · 835 · 6%

Karen Burton
Karen Burton4 posts

Perfect topper for my RV

I needed a topper for the current bed in the RV. I tried a few that really has little support. Thought I’d give Emma a go…. What a game changer. I’ve now recommended it to other campers.? Show details ·  3
Heather Brown
Heather Brown2 posts
  Verified Double

Amazing! Really comfortable mattress!

We are amazed at how comfortable this mattress topper is. Show details ·  1
Kathryn Mackay
Kathryn MackaySydney, NSW3 posts

So comfy!

I was unsure about this topper at first because it seemed to hurt my back, but I flipped it over to the firmer side and honestly, I've been having the best sleeps. It's so comfy. Show details ·  1
Steph A
Steph A

So beautifully soft!

The bed topper is excellent, it's like sleeping on a completely new, much softer bed. Sleeping so much better now. Would highly recommend! Show reply
Wendy Slatter
Wendy SlatterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a difference!

Bought this on reco from friend, immediate difference in comfort and quality of sleep Show details ·  1
meredithspence
meredithspenceSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Disappointed but really needed a new mattress

I meant to buy the top of the range, thicker mattress topper which may have done a better job. My current mattress is really too hard and I am going to buy an Emma mattress next and will use my topper with my new mattress. It should be perfect with it then.
Adam S.
Adam S.2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Exactly what the mattress was missing!

The flip topper was what was missing from my Emma mattress, not only did it raise the height of the bed, so I don’t feel like I’m sleeping on the floor, I can now sit on the bed and tie my shoes.
The topper is great. Has a soft side and a firm side. I thought my Emma mattress was quite firm, so I used the soft side of the topper and it made all the difference.
It’s super comfortable and supportive. Unbroken sleep all night!
Recommend purchase with Emma mattresses. Show details ·  1
Alice
AliceSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Great topper, wish it was just a little thicker

Love the cover, love the softness, but for this particular sleeper couch I wish it was a tiny bit thicker. Love these products! Matress is the best I’ve ever slept on. Show details ·  1
Andrew
Andrew2 posts
  Verified Double

Just the upgrade I needed!

My second Emma was too firm like the first one.
But adding the topper to both made the overall mattress comfort level pretty much PERFECT! I was happy to pay a bit more to 'fine tune' a product to attain complete satisfaction. After all, how many quality hours should we spend in bed? Show details ·  1
Franb
FranbSydney, NSW

Adding life to my bed

The mattress topper ads additional comfort and gives better sleep quality. Show details ·  1
Anne maree barry
Anne maree barry5 posts

Flip topper

I heard flip topper better than the diamond topper having problems sleeping with diamond yet reach Emma for refund get the flip topper the diamond is to hard Show reply
Not
NotNortheast, VIC2 posts

Wrong bed!

Forgot my QB.! But my Grandchildren love the DB FLIP. Show details ·  1
Zee
Zee
  Verified Double

Crazy fast delivery and great product

Ordered at 9pm at night laying on my way-too-soft foam mattress and it had arrived by 2pm the next day! The firm side of the topper is just that bit firmer which is exactly what I was looking for. Simple, easy purchase that I appreciate every night. Show details ·  1
Sally
Sally
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Slides around a bit but still comfy

Our sofa bed is pretty hard and the mattress topper has made quite a difference to a good night's sleep for our guests. Only downside is that it's a bit smaller than the sofa bed and can slide around if not held on tightly by a fitted sheet. Not a big issue but something to be mindful of. Show reply
John
John2 posts

Game Changer!!

Some 6 years ago I broke my neck in a surfing accident and since then have had difficulty sleeping. My daughter in law suggested an Emma Topper, and it has been a game changer !
Full nights of peaceful sleep are now mine, I love it! Show details ·  2
Mattress Toppers & Protectors

Find out how Emma Flip Topper Double compares to other Mattress Toppers & Protectors

Kenmac
KenmacSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Improved sleep

The topper is extremely comfortable and it has reduced back pain. I am experimenting with the soft and firmer sides to determine which suits best. Show details ·  1
Susan Smith
Susan Smith

Perfection and support

The Topper is great, the support it gives to my back makes a big difference, no more restless nights. Show details ·  1
Peter Donnelly
Peter DonnellySouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Double

Extremely happy with my purchase

Amazing product with great delivery service. Ordered it Sunday evening had it by Monday afternoon could not be happier Show reply
Jen J.
Jen J.2 posts

Does the job perfectly

Has changed an older mattress that was feeling a bit lumpy into a really comfortable one. Very happy. Show details ·  1
Natalie Beck
Natalie BeckGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Love this!

Just the tight level of comfort I was looking for Show details ·  1
Glen Bruce
Glen Bruce
  Double

The perfect mattress topper

Extremely comfortable, and supportive I would recommend this mattress topper to everyone thinking of purchasing a new mattress. Show reply
Sonny Collins
Sonny Collins

Perfect for caravan!

Purchased this for our caravan- it has made a huge difference to our comfort levels and we are sleeping so much better. Highly recommend to fellow caravanner’s who are looking to make their bed more comfortable! Show details ·  1
Ross
Ross2 posts

Satisfied

We purchased this so we could tuck our sheets in without lifting the heavy mattress. It has achieved exactly what we needed. Show details ·  1
Chris Davies
Chris Davies
  Fair Incentive Double

Saved our caravan mattress!

Made a huge difference to quality of our caravan mattresses! We bought 2 more to upgrade the kid’s beds as well. Show details ·  1
Margaret Mccluskey
Margaret Mccluskey2 posts
  Double

Still waiting for delivery after 5 weeks

Still waiting after 5 weeks on my mattress topper. After enquiring I was informed it won’t be available until the end of October. Wasn’t told this when I ordered it. Show details

JohnC
JohnCSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

EXTRAORDINARTILY COMFORTABLE!

Added this a few days after receiving the Emma mattress, which was already more comfortable than our previous big brand mattress, , and it has added a new layer of comfort beyond what we expected.
Sleeping much better now!. Show details ·  1
Kerry Lee
Kerry LeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

We bought this topper for our Motorhome. Perfect

Our motorhome mattress was horrendous. The Emma Topper has made an incredible difference to sleep comfort. Now it’s perfect. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Jane Russell
Jane Russell
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Such a dream so very happy!!

It just changed my uncomfortable bed .. so cosy and just love it !! Show reply
Sue Holman
Sue HolmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made all the difference

I always thought that a firm mattress was the best, however, as my hips age along with the rest of me, something a little kinder was called for and the Emma Flip Topper was the absolutely perfect fix. My bed is so comfortable now. Show reply
Elena
ElenaSydney, NSW2 posts

Made a comfortable difference

I found the Emma mattress quite firm and so adding the topper made it so comfortable! Show details ·  1
Nicholas Gorst
Nicholas Gorst
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Top up your sleep quality with this topper!

Emma topper fit perfectly around my matress and was delivered extremely quickly.

Easy application and did not take long to expand at all.

Now my sleep quality has gotten a lot better!
I know this as i feel more refreshed eaxh day, but i also have a sleep analyser under my matress which verifies this better quality sleep! Show details ·  1

Mandy A.
Mandy A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Amazed at the difference

My mattress was way to firm and I didn’t sleep well, thought I would need to buy a new one. Emma mattress topper was recommended by a family member so I thought I’d give it a go, well what a difference it has made. My bed is so comfortable now and I’m sleeping so much better. Show reply
Elizabeth  Halpin
Elizabeth Halpin

thebperfect product

jwould shop with you againust what I was looking for Thank you Show reply
Jimmy
JimmyMelbourne3 posts
  Verified Double

Emma, what an awesome transformation

The Emma Flip Topper has transformed our old guest bedroom mattress into a thing of beauty. All our guest have remarked on how comfortable the bed has become, so much so that we had to try it ourselves, and yes Emma its perfect. We could not recommend highly enough, do yourself a favour and try one. Show details ·  1
Megan Beveridge
Megan Beveridge10 posts

Great addition

I like the fact that one side is firmer and if feel the need to change just flip it over not too heavy to do this yourself. Doesn’t get too hot nor do you feel cold. Great support from a company that has provide me with exceptional service. Myra has gone above snd beyond to assist me. Show details ·  1

Diane H.
Diane H.2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

This topper is the best!

This topper is on top of my Emma mattress. Sleeping on it is so comfortable. Along with my Emma pillow, it makes for the best night's sleep. Show details ·  1
Lee-Anne K.
Lee-Anne K.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC4 posts

love it- great product

Hi, you have developed a great product, i have since purchased a second one for my son, first night I put it on bed it was the harder side, but then realized and flipped it over to the soft side which I love, great product, and with a son who has asthma would highly recommend, the way it has been designed to being washable, great comfort, great item, absolutely love my topper, makes my new mattress perfect to sleep on Show details ·  1
Jessica  Rowland

Quality products

Comfortable, convenient

Love the flexibility, restful sleep, reduced should neck and back pain Show details

Pat
PatSydney, NSW

So good!

Three months on, and the Emma topper continues to be such a wonderful addition to my night life. As I’d hoped, my bed is softer, but not too soft! Purchase and delivery were really fast and easy. Show details ·  1
  • 2