3Emma Flip Topper Queen

91% · 40324 · 5%

Helen Patricot
Helen Patricot

Improves back discomfort

Excellent support for back problems. Rejuvenates mattress comfort. Easy to manipulate packaging. Show details ·  1
Angela Sutherland
Angela Sutherland
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

A great topper that significantly improved a very old mattress

Works exactly as described. Looks quite thin but is really effective. Show details
Emma Sleep
Emma Sleep   DM
Entertainer37
Entertainer37Sydney, NSW6 posts

A good nights sleep

Very happy with our Emma product choice of mattress topper.
The additional layer of comfort gives great support to your body and certainly helps eliminate the overnight aches of injury or aging.
Whilst it can take a few weeks to adjust to the extra mattress support, the end result is a great night sleep and being refreshed in the morning. Show details ·  1
Craig Reeson
Craig Reeson
  Verified Queen

Good quality and very soft

Good quality and very soft. It also has a thick cover. Would be very good if your mattress is too firm Show details ·  1
Jack Weavers
Jack Weavers

Happy with my choice

Great topper and a 100 night good sleep ..so far so good Show details ·  1
Tim Koklas
Tim Koklas

Ticks every box

Super fast delivery, great communication and an absolutely wonderful product. Super comfy, high quality and an instant impact on my sleep. Show reply
Bel
Bel2 posts
  Verified Queen

I'm a happy, well-rested customer!

I just love my mattress topper and the fact that I can choose from the softer or firmer side. It's so comfortable, weekend sleep-ins have become even better! It arrived really quickly and I couldn't be happier. I've recommended it (and my Emma mattress) to friends and family. Show details ·  1
Jeanette Hurren
Jeanette HurrenSouth-East, TAS
  Queen

Very happy

The topper just gives extra softness & support. Excellent service & delivery Show details ·  1
Maria D.
Maria D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Highly recommend

Fantastic topper that has increased the comfort of my mattress. As a side sleeper with a hip condition it has provided additional support and reduced discomfort. Show details ·  1
Jacques du Toit
Jacques du Toit

Best night sleep

So so comfortable. Has made a massive difference to my sleep. Wake up feeling rested and not stiff or back pain. Need to air for at least 24hrs after opening to get rid of new smell. Best buy since sliced bread! Super quick delivery from Emma Show details ·  1
Brin O'Gallagher
Brin O'Gallagher

Amazing!

I love it, I got my bed from ikea and it was a little too hard for my liking, bought this and I adore it! Perfect for my bad back! Show details ·  1
Gabriele S.
Gabriele S.6 posts
  Verified Queen

Mattress required with topper?

Did I need this? Seriously maybe I could have just got the mattress topper without paying all the $$$ for the mattress! This is so thick it could have gone on top of my existing mattress without all the additional expense. Maybe everyone should try this first before buying the mattress! Show details
Jim Herewini
Jim Herewini
  Verified Queen

Perfect addition to a mattress

Very comfortable addition to our older mattress have now purchased the Emma elite mattress Show reply
Tony
TonySydney, NSW4 posts

Nice topper

It ads some volumen and comfort to the already nice mattress. Show details ·  1
Daniel
Daniel

Excellent value for money

My existing mattress was far too firm and was causing me back and neck pain on a daily basis.
Ever since getting the Emma Flip Topper my pain has gone away and I am getting a great night's sleep.
The down-sides to the topper are:
1. It's not fixed in place so tends to move around the bed when then mattress protector goes on.
2. I am sleeping a bit more warm than I did before, but nothing too intolerable.
Overall I am very happy with my purchase! Show details ·  1