3Emma Flip Topper

90% · 87856 · 6%

Belinda Hughes
Belinda Hughes

Very comfortable

Very happy with the Emma Flip Topper which was comfortable from the first night Show reply
Margaret Sheather
Margaret Sheather
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Fantastic sleep

Love the topper. We put in the caravan . So soft and comfortable. Show reply
Heather Karaka
Heather KarakaPerth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

No aches or pains anymore just comfort

This is a fantastic product thank you! As i said above...just comfort. Show reply
Stephen Penfold
Stephen PenfoldSydney, NSW3 posts

Great Addition To Our Mattress

Added this to our purchase of a Emma Diamond Hybrid mattress & happy we did it allow us to control the feel of the mattress which we are very happy with even on its own. Show details ·  1
Gaye Lehtinen
Gaye LehtinenWestern Australia4 posts

Supportive

I purchased this mattress topper to help make the mattress feel less firm as I prefer a softer, sink in feel. It is comfortable and supportive, especially on pressure points such as hips and shoulders. Show details ·  1
Meryn N.
Meryn N.
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Amazing how my body doesn't ache in the mornings

Would recommend I had trouble getting out of bed thought I would try this before looking at buying a new mattress Show reply
John Longmore
John LongmoreGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Queen

Turned an ordinary bed into a ripper

Very disappointed with the performance of the original bed ( other make ) but it’s now completely transformed into a sleeping heaven - thanks so much Show details ·  1
Ashleigh Raymond
Ashleigh Raymond
  Fair Incentive Queen

Exactly what I needed!

I have struggled to be comfortable on the mattress we have as it was designed we for my husband who has a bad back but when he became uncomfortable too I knew it was time to try the Emma mattress topper! I can’t believe I did not purchase this early, having the best nights sleeps by both my husband and myself. I have struggled recently with hip pain due to pregnancy and since having the Emma topper that pain has gone away.
By far the best purchase I have ever made! 100% happy and would highly recommend to anyone who is uncomfortable in bed. Show details ·  1
Margo
MargoSydney, NSW4 posts

Reduced Tossing and Turning

I recently invested in a new mattress topper, and it has exceeded all my expectations. This addition has transformed my sleep experience, providing an extra layer of blissful comfort to my existing mattress. The plushness of the topper is just right, striking a perfect balance between softness and support. From the first night, I noticed a significant improvement in the quality of my sleep, as the topper moulds to my body contours, relieving pressure points and ensuring a restful night's sleep. The breathability of the material keeps me cool, preventing any overheating during the night. Show details ·  1
Sue Ryan
Sue RyanFar North Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified King

I can't believe what a difference it has made

I'd been waking up with back pain and numb hands and needed to replace my mattress but ordered the topper in the meantime. Ever since I put it on the bed I have been having the best sleep and the numbness in my hands has gone. I am not in a rush now to replace my mattress but when I do I am sure the topper will also extend the life of my new mattress. Highly recommend the Emma Topper. It's so incredibly comfortable. Show details ·  1
Victoria Williams
Victoria Williams
  Fair Incentive Verified King

First full nights sleep in so long!

We got our new Emma flip topper with our new mattress, it has made both myself and my husband very happy. It’s supportive without being too firm. We love it ! Show reply
Lauren Hart
Lauren Hart

love it!

We purchased a mattress topper for my daughters bed as her new inner spring mattress was too firm. The Emma Mattress Topper has made her bed an absolute dream to sleep in! We love it so much that we ended up purchasing a topper for our own bed. Very happy with our purchases and would defiantly recommend this product to anyone wanting to soften a mattress that is too firm. Show details ·  1
Eloise Telford
Eloise Telford
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Has helped make my bed firmer

Since purchasing this product I don't feel myself sinking into my bed as much. I'm not sure if it's helped my scoliosis but it definitely feels firmer. Show details ·  1
MKle
MKleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Gave my old mattress an extended life

It’s improved my comfort & support enormously - I am so glad I bought it. Show details ·  1
Tristan S
Tristan SCentral, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Queen

Definitely improved sleep comfort

Despite a minor qc issue with the cover zipper the topper itself was definitely a cost effective way to upgrade our existing bed which had been causing back issues for my partner for a good few months. Eventually will combine with other Emma products. Fantastic customer service too. Show details ·  1
Janice
Janice
  Verified Double

Great for our sofa bed

We purchased for our sofa bed which was less than comfortable. This has improved the bed immensely, making it very comfortable. We’ve tried both sides and the firmer side wins out in this instance. Both sides make a great improvement in sleeping on this bed. Show reply

Ian Conroy
Ian Conroy

Lovely addition

This topper gives additional softness to the Emma mattress beneath it. Our guests are extremely happy with our purchase Show reply
Random reviewer
Random reviewerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Kid likes it

Got this as a bed for our kid while also acting as a guest bed sometimes. He likes it.
Probably firmer mattress than I expected, but still good. Show details ·  1
Lucy Footner
Lucy Footner
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Perfect softness. Still firm but divine

It took a week to realise my back was no longer sore in the morning. Love the Emma mattress it was a bit too firm so add the topper and perfection Show details ·  1
Vicki Chaney
Vicki Chaney

Desperately Needed

I purchased an adjustable bed due to ongoing back issues and lack of mobility getting out of bed.
I thought the adjustable bed would have solved some of my issues.
Sadly, it didn’t and I found the adjustable bed mattress wasn’t right for me. There was nothing wrong with it but didn’t lesson my aches and pains.
In desperation I bought the Emma Flip Topper Queen to put on top of the original mattress.
I had my doubts it would make a difference and felt confident giving it a try due to the 100 Day Return Guarantee.
I’m so glad I did purchase it!!
My bed is so much more comfortable and I’m guessing my friends are also relieved that my complaining about my bed have ceased!! Show details ·  1
Aaron Halliday
Aaron Halliday

Matter's Topper

All good, thanks.
Not much else to say, lie down go to sleep, if you dont wake up until morning must be good. Show reply
EJG
EJG2 posts

Outperformed my expectations

I was unsure a topper could solve issues with our old mattress where you could feel all the springs. I have been very impressed with the Emma sleep mattress topper. Sleeping soundly, can’t feel any of our mattress springs and love the firm vs soft option of the topper Show details ·  1
David Leigh
David LeighGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Single

Interesting and effective

I was skeptical about a mattress topper being able to change the feeling of a mattress but this is magical and does the job perfectly. One side offers a firmer feel while the other offers a softer feel. It was an easy process to turn the mattress topper and determine which comfort level was appropriate; I have opted for the firmer setting. Well with the extra expense. Show details ·  1
Mark S.
Mark S.8 posts

Amazing difference!

Purchased the topper to try and make an old spare bed usable for a visitor and was so surprised at the difference the Emma topper made. Guest slept well and said the bed was very comfortable ! Highly recommended…. Show details ·  1
J Payet
J PayetPerth, WA2 posts
  Verified Queen

Should have bought an Emma mattress long ago!

Fits beautifully to our body. Comfort and snug. Beautiful. Been having best night’ sleep. Show details ·  1
Pancenimut
PancenimutPerth, WA2 posts

Good topper

I bought a king size topper because currently we are sleeping on 2 long single beds put together and the part where it joined is so uncomfortable. The bed itself is also quite hard and uncomfortable. Been putting it behind and kept telling myself I don't need a topper until i had enough. The topper makes the hard bed become somewhat more comfortable. I sleep on my side/front so my hip is painful due to the pressure. The topper helps me to get better sleep. Why didn't i buy it sooner?? Show details ·  1

Dianne Packer
Dianne Packer
  Verified Queen

Emma mattress, topper & mattress protector

We love our Emma mattress & topper. So comfortable and has definitely improved our sleep. Show details ·  1
glenn
glennSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Perfect

Have slept great since on bed and easy fit perfect Show reply
DCJM
DCJM
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Perfect fix for my back pain!

Although my existing mattress is super comfy, it was causing me back pain and the idea of buying a new one seemed drastic.
All my research pointed to Emma being one of the best options on the market but the ability to flip sides for soft or firm was a game changer.
My sleep back pain is now completely gone and this was hands down the best purchase of the year.
Delivery was also surprisingly efficient (next day for me) Show details ·  1
Cath Bruns B.
Cath Bruns B.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Double

Great for a boat cabin

We just wanted a bit more comfort in the fore cabin...and this did not disappoint ! It fits perfectly...it has great support...I will be getting one for my bed at home...way better then I thought ! Do your back a favour ! Show details ·  1
Roger Gilmour
Roger GilmourPerth, WA

Not soft enough

Not soft enough and could be thicker if necessary but it breathes well
Gab
Gab
  Fair Incentive Verified King Single
Azee
AzeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

This thing is too good

I have had the mattress topper for a while now and can safely say that it's one of the best purchases I have had with Emma. It's a great addition to the already fantastic mattress of theirs- I usually go with the firmer side because of my back, and since using it, I have noticed a positive difference in my back pains. Show details ·  1
Max Thomas
Max ThomasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Verified King Single

Flip topper

By having both medium and soft sides, can't really tell which is which, and the medium takes over due to the thin layers of both. Wanted soft, got harder than expected. Should have a topper with just soft and no combination.
Chris
ChrisCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Not Recommended, look elsewhere

Adds more comfort than just the mattress but ultimately is not what I wanted or hoped for. Its just not soft enough for me. My shoulders get sore and I toss and turn at night. Both layers are too thin, tries to be two comfort levels in one but fails at both I'm afraid. Would not recommend. Show details
Ricardo Perez
Ricardo Perez
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Reviewing so I stop receiving spam

I have received 5 email asking to review the mattress. Here is a low score for harrassment. Show details

Elle Paton
Elle Paton
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Was really hoping it would help

Unfortunately this topper has not really helped the comfort of my bed or the pain I wake with of a morning. I had really high hopes but it was not the solution I was looking for.
Tim
TimSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Good addition

The topper is a good addition as the base mattress we have is too hard. The topper does move a bit on but only really needs adjustment when we change the sheets Show details
Tyler Rose C.
Tyler Rose C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Weird fit and misleading sale

It doesn't seem to actually fit you queen mattress properly. You also advertise a big sale to draw people in when in reality your sale is always on so it should just be advertised as standard it prices. Your basically lying to get people in Show details
Carley S.
Carley S.

This is OK. Not bad, not great

The first week or so it was great, felt like a new bed. After that it really felt like our existing mattress. We tried flipping it over as well but still no big improvement. Show details