2Emma Mattress Protector

The Emma Sleep company is excellent and I would buy from them again. Show reply
Happy Customer
Happy Customer2 posts

Excellent purchase

Very comfortable, lovely to sleep on. Arrived quickly, easy to unpack. No problems what so ever. Show details ·  1
Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown
  Fair Incentive

Matress protector review

Fits perfectly and came within a day, amazing product and service Show details ·  1
Jane T.
Jane T.

Love it

Both my husband and I are sleeping so much better, thanks to Emma. ❤️ Show details ·  1
Suzie S.
Suzie S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Great!

The Emma mattress protector is a great product. The protector is excellent in itself but I have found the elastic is so firm it can be an incredible challenge to put on the bed . I recommend this as a two or three adult job. Show details ·  1
John Findlay
John Findlay

Best mattress ever

I have had back issues and my last mattress was causing more pain and I wasn’t sleeping well. From the first sleep on the Emma mattress I slept 8 hours and woke up feeling amazing. I would recommend this mattress to anyone but especially for people with back pain. Show details ·  1
Jessica Price
Jessica PriceSydney, NSW2 posts

Emma mattress topper - highly recommend!

This product is absolutely the best you could ever get. Definitely recommend to have as you have the greatest sleep with this topper added to your mattress. I definitely highly recommend you get this product! Show details ·  1
Dom
DomSydney2 posts

Satisfied!

Have had the diamond hybrid plus for few months now . Very happy with how everything turned out . Sleeping soundly from day 1 Show details ·  1
Heather Snel
Heather Snel

Fantastic bed

Married for 57 years, first bed with rating 5 even after first night. Just PERFECT Show details ·  1
Kerry Martin
Kerry MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saved my mattress

First morning after I had put the mattress protector on, I spilt a cup of tea over the bed. I stripped it immediately, put in the wash and not a stain could be seen. Love it, it did what it was meant to do - protected the mattress. Show details ·  1
Magda McLean
Magda McLean

Wish we had bought this mattress years ago... Its amazing

For the first time in years my husband and I wake up with no lower back pain, we are so happy with it and wish we had bought it years ago. Show details ·  1
April
AprilNortheast, VIC3 posts

prtector

its light and cool. good quality, one of the better protectors on the market Show details ·  1
John
JohnPerth, WA2 posts

Best ever

Very comfortable with good support. Very pleased with my purchase. Show details ·  1
Rebecca
Rebecca3 posts

Sensational Customer Service

This was not our first Emma. We decided to replace our sons bed, have him put old Emma and purchase a new one with the upholstered base. The base I did on my own. Soo easy. The mattress decided it didn’t want to inflate properly. Got straight on the support team. Rhodora advised to wait a week and see. She kept in touch with me throughout the next few days and advised I take pics. She agreed it was not happening and arranged for a replace which came the NEXT day’ The other mattress was picked up by a charity the following week. I was so impressed with the service I am about to purchase a few more..so many kids…so many comfy Emmas. Show details ·  1
Jolene Yule
Jolene Yule

Prefect and reassured

Fits mattress perfectly and gives that extra assurance of protection for the mattress.

Was easy to put on Show details ·  1

Mattress Toppers & Protectors

Find out how Emma Mattress Protector compares to other Mattress Toppers & Protectors

Lila
Lila2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great product. Very happy!

I recently purchased an Emma bed, mattress and topper so it made sense to protect them with this product. It fits snugly, is washable and works well. Like all Emma products it is high quality and good value. Show details ·  1
Sally from Melbourne
Sally from Melbourne Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Quality supreme!

I searched extensively to find a good quality mattress protector that ticked all the boxes .. and found it in Emma! Made from durable, strong material, long lasting, comfortable to sleep on, completely waterproof, allergy and mite protected, visually pleasing… I’m so glad I made the choice to use the Emma mattress protector on three quality mattresses that warranted ultimate protection! Thank you Emma! Show details ·  1
Mirzela S.
Mirzela S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good night sleep anyone?

We are really liking our new Emma mattress, it's not too soft and not too firm, it's made from quality materials and our sleep quality has greatly improved. Show details ·  1
Mary M.
Mary M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Worth the money!

In the past I spend house on end testing out ones in the shop so was taking a pretty big gamble buying online.

Ive purchased the matress protector, the frame and a king size mattress and a mattress topper from Emma and can definitely say it's well worth it! Show details ·  1

Natalie Turner
Natalie Turner

Purchased with the diamond hybrid mattress

Both are great! Mattress and protector are comfortable and Mattress is supportive, and good quality. Show details ·  1
Sasha Bown
Sasha Bown
  Fair Incentive Verified

So good I bought a 2nd mattress!

These mattresses are so comfortable, that when i needed to buy a spare bed, I bought another Emma! Show details ·  1
Murray Branch
Murray Branch2 posts

great fit

looks good on the bed and is almost a perfect fit it could just be a tad wider and longer. Only talking 2 to 3 cm Show details ·  1
Vivienne
VivienneNorthern Region, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Effective and great for families

The Emma mattress protector fits the mattress really well without being a pain to get on and off. The protector does it’s job to keep the mattress dry and is easy to machine wash and line dry. Sincerely recommended by a mum of 3! Show details ·  1
KevWA
KevWA
  Fair Incentive Verified

9 months use, and still as comfy as when we bought it!

We purchased our queen size mattress in January 2023, and the mattress protector a little later. The mattress is still as comfortable as when we first used it. We rotate the mattress monthly. There is no sign of wear on the mattress protector. Show details ·  1
Sai Srikar
Sai Srikar

This is perfect

Very good quality am going purchase some more emma sleep products after the bed, mattress and the protector Show details ·  1

Rich
Rich5 posts

Im afraid that the level of comfort was not to my liking

It just wasnt comfortable enough as I was expecting a much softer feel Show details
Maria
MariaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Very firm

It didn’t make the topper soft.
We had to sell the whole mattress as we only noticed how uncomfortable it was after 100 days which was outside the money guarantee!! Show details
Marines H.
Marines H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Average quality

After a week or two, the bed started making squishing sounds. Also, the mattress was not what I expected, and I am not happy with the purchase at all. Unfortunately, did not reach my expectation, especially considering that I paid almost $4k for it. Show details
rebecca evans
rebecca evansSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Really firm - too hard for me

Sorry but your bed is like sleep on a rock - we are sleeping on Fred flinstones bed … I just need to wait 10 years to replace
Bubbachook
BubbachookSydney, NSW

Doesn't cover my mattress

Bought based on reading reviews. The material is great quality but it doesn't properly cover my mattress and keeps riding up. Cheaper mattress cover at least stay in place. Show details
Megan
MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

A1 protection

Does the protection job well
Unfortunately feel and sounds like I’m sleeping in plastic, didn’t realise it was an impervious mattress protector when I purchased. Thought it was just normal fabric matte’s protector
TomM
TomM

Great Start, Poor Finish

Very excited about our new Emma bed, mattress, protectors and pillows. We’ve had it now coming up to 12 months, the first 9 were great and had noticeable better sleeps but, since then the mattress is losing its support. Had expected it to last longer. Show details
Anthony
Anthony

Mixed feelings

The mattress I received is quite good. However I did order the model up when on promotion last year. The promotion was 55% off. Apparently the company ran out of stock, then offered the next model down as a substitute. It was on promotion at the same time. The promotion seemed deliberate to over subscribe the first product to then substitute it for the second product (model down). There was no extra compensation for being unable to fill my original order. Be aware of promotions from this company and them not having the stock on hand. Show details
Harry O'Doherty
Harry O'Doherty

Quality is there

I personally find the mattress to be a bit frim but my partner loves it
Sue
Sue3 posts

Works well with Emma products

We bought the mattress protector to go with our Emma mattress and topper, and it works well. We haven't washed it yet so can't comment on how that goes, but otherwise we are happy with it. Show reply

Derek Nathan
Derek NathanSydney, NSW2 posts

Great way to extend the life of your mattress

Easy to use, keeps my mattress super clean and best of all it's waterproof! Show details ·  1
Mahrukh M.
Mahrukh M.Sydney, NSW5 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

The product gain fault within 4 months of purchase the 1st time and 5 months after replacement

There were dents in the structure of the mattress after a continuous use of 4 to 5 months. Show details
Kerry Bail
Kerry Bail

Fabulous sleeping

Emma mattress protector is giving me the best night’s sleep. Show reply
Helen Carter
Helen Carter

Great concept and product

This is a great product especially if you have kids and need to constantly wash their bedding. Handy to zip off and pop it into the washing machine. Show details ·  1