2Emma Wooden Bed Double

4.5

Ben G.
Ben G.2 posts

Great bed - Easy to assemble

Setup was swift and the bed is stable, quiet and functional with ample storage space underneath. Show reply
Dianne G.
Dianne G.

Love it!

I Iove the look of it, it’s super easy to assemble and disassemble on my own, Doesn’t creak either! Show reply
Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Bed sleep ever

Easy to assemble, stylish, extremely comfortable, no more morning back ache. Great purchase Show details ·  1
Beverley
Beverley

Blissful nights

Easy to set up. An even balanced sleep no matter which way you lie. Looks smart and elegant in my room Show reply
Cecilia Anthony
Cecilia Anthony2 posts

Loving my Emma spare bed

I bought the Emma wooden double bed and mattress for guests for my spare room and have had rave reviews from everyone who has stayed! The underbed drawers are a huge asset and the bed looks great in the room. I'd highly recommend for anyone thinking of a new bed. It's a breeze to put together (according to my kids who did this for me lol) and won't date in style any time soon. Show details ·  1
Tanya Ellis
Tanya Ellis

Great purchase

I was dubious at buying online. I was surprised when delivered. Quick and easy to put together. Strong and robust and looks amazing.

The mattress arrived a few days before the bed other than that I highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase. Show details ·  1

Francis Delafaille
Francis DelafailleSydney, NSW2 posts

Modern Style and Easy Build

This was by far the easiest bed frame that I've ever had to assemble. So, so easy to slot into place and slide onto my comfy Emma mattress. We also bought the slide underbed drawers, to finish the look and store spare sheets, blankets etc. All looks great :-) Show details ·  1
Symone McKenzie
Symone McKenzie
  Verified Double

My son is super happy with his new bed and mattress

The mattress is very comfortable according to my son and he loves having his own big double bed. The actual bed base was very easy to put together. I would definitely buy again. Show details ·  1
Paul Goldstein
Paul Goldstein
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Very happy with my Emma wooden bed

I am very happy with my Emma wooden bed and am thankful I opted for the optional extra of drawers for under bed storage. A little fiddly to assemble the drawers but worth the effort. Show reply
holly sg
holly sg

Pretty but noisy

The bed is really nice and fits the look I was going for. Sadly I find it to be very noisy. I contacted Emma and they required a recording of the sound, which I sent and they then said the couldn’t open. It was really frustrating and in the end I’ve just dealt with a bed that squeaks when I roll over.
Emma Sleep
Emma Sleep   DM

Hi Holly, this really saddens us. Could you possibly send it here through direct message so we can try to verify it, together with the order details and email address used. Thanks and have a great day.

Maggie
MaggieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great mattress

Love the mattress can’t wait for the base to arrive Show reply
Philip
Philip2 posts
  Verified Double

very good for a good night sleep

Bed is easy to assemble with clear instructions. After assembly we check to see whether bed is safe to sleep on and found no creaking or any uncomfortable position to the body. Show details ·  1
Alison Morgan
Alison Morgan

Emma Purchase

Delivered on time, easy to assemble and a dream to sleep on. Show details ·  1
Scott
ScottSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified Double

Love it! Looks great, compact and very sturdy

Easy to put together, sturdy, silent, compact and looks great. Show details ·  1
Deepak
DeepakGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC14 posts
  Double

Amazing wooden bed!

The bed is super easy to assemble. Took me well under 5 minutes. The finish of the bed is also amazing. Quite a treat to feel it's smooth surfaces. Show details ·  1