2Emma Wooden Bed King

Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  King

Love the aesthetic

Looks clean and had great customer service. I am happy with their products and service Show details ·  1
Paulina Wichman
Paulina Wichman2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Can’t wait to hop into bed!

We’ve been sleeping on our Emma wooden bedframe and Emma mattress for over 6 months now and we sleep soundly. The bed doesn’t creak either which is a big bonus for a wooden bedframe! :) Show details ·  1
James O
James OSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Great looking, easy to assemble wooden bed

Really simple assembly bed which comes in three boxes, with every part slotting into place nicely. Once everything's secured the bed doesn't move and looks great! Show details ·  1
Chris Morgan
Chris MorganGascoyne, WA3 posts

Great bed. Easy to order and free delivery even to Remote NW Western Australia

Solid and sturdy bed, easy to assemble with no tools. Excellent Matress. Show details ·  1
Mil
MilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Beautiful quality wood

We love the quality of this bed frame. So happy with our Emma purchase. It makes our bedroom look so much nicer. There is a slight creak but that went away when we use the under bed drawers. Very easy to assemble Show details ·  1
Sandra C
Sandra CIllawarra, NSW4 posts

Good value bed frame

Our king size bed frame from Emma was delivered quickly and easy to assemble. We are finding it a little creaky when getting in and out of bed and turning in bed. However, it is a minor issue. The bed frame is sturdy and the light timber suits the coastal theme in the bedroom. Show details ·  1
Shannon
Shannon
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Looks good and is super easy to assemble

Bought this Emma bed frame and it was super easy to assemble. It also looks pretty good! One thing which is more of a pointer than anything... the bed is clearly pine or something similar but it does squeak so have some beeswax ready to rub on the connecting frames - fixes the problem! Show details ·  1
Rachel Johnstone
Rachel Johnstone

Pretty, but squeaks

Very nice to look at, but loud. The legs under the slat section come loose every few months and the bed starts to squeak so you have to take the entire mattress off to lift it up and tighten again. Could definitely use some additional support in the middle. I thought I had fixed the issue then the 100 day period ran out and it happened again. Show details ·  1
Elizabeth Brookman
Elizabeth BrookmanPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified King

The best night sleep I have had in 30 years!

Great product. Arrived pretty quickly and was super easy to put together. Very sturdy construction and simple design. The mattress is so comfortable. It's an excellent bed. Show details ·  1
Sumei Li
Sumei LiTasmania
  King

Perfect bed!!!

Very spacious stable bed, especially just having our baby born, it is so easy to have three of us sleeping in one bed! Thanks!! Show details ·  1
Korina
KorinaSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

Love my Emma products!

Love all my Emma products. I sleep so well and wake up with no soreness. So easy to assemble. I’m in love. Show reply
New customer with Intern
New customer with InternSydney, NSW3 posts

Love this bed

The bed is beautiful and comfy. Would definitely recommend.
The only thing I would consider is if you have soft fluffy carpet or a rug. The bed is heavy so it sinks in and then squashes the drawers underneath so we can't pull them out properly without propping up the bed. Show reply
Nicole Hondema
Nicole Hondema

Such a good bed

Assembly of the bed was so easy! I did it myself and also took it apart and put it back together just to see how easy/hard it is.
I’ve had no issues with the bed since buying it, it’s lovely, soft and spacious.
My cats love hiding underneath and grabbing my feet as I walk past. They’ve not caused any damage to the bed frame from scratching it, ETC, which is great!
Highly recommend this bed/bed frame :-) Show reply
Joanne
JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Easy assembly

This bed has been the easiest to assembly! We are in love with it. Show details ·  1
Kate
Kate

Great bed, looks lovely

Great bed that looks lovely, and handy with the drawers underneath. It was a bit squeaky, however, but we managed to fix this with anti-scrape adhesives that you use under chair and table legs to avoid them scratching the floor. Show details ·  1