2Emma Wooden Bed

90% · 13112 · 8%

Kate
Kate

Great bed, looks lovely

Great bed that looks lovely, and handy with the drawers underneath. It was a bit squeaky, however, but we managed to fix this with anti-scrape adhesives that you use under chair and table legs to avoid them scratching the floor. Show details ·  1
Lisa Gerloff
Lisa GerloffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Amazing bed

Easy to put together and so comfortable to sleep on Show details ·  1
Sam Mancuso
Sam Mancuso

Fantastic storage solution

The underbed drawers provide a good amount of additional storage. Even in a carpeted room the drawers slide easily clear of the bed. The bed itself is easy to keep clean with a weekly dust. Overall, I am very happy with the purchase. Show details ·  1
Leslie Milne
Leslie Milne
  Verified Queen

Wooden bed is great but mattress is better!

Bought the wooden bed frame and Comfort Premium mattress six months ago. Delivery was on time based on what the company advised. Frame was easy to put together and looks great. Quality of construction is really good. The mattress takes a few days to get used to but is really comfortable and has improved my quality of sleep. All in all pleased with my purchase and the value for money. Thanks Emma Sleep. Show details ·  1
Alex
Alex2 posts

Really comfy

I have used it for about a year and really want to get another one for my parents when it’s on sale! Show details ·  1
Maria H.
Maria H.

Exceeded our expectations

Perfect
Super easy to assemble & looks so good in our bedroom.
Stylish & simple Show reply
Angela Edwards
Angela Edwards
  Fair Incentive Verified King Single

Best bed Ever

Thank you Emma finally a bed base that is quick and easy assemble. Comfortable, silent and an Excellent quality bed. Will definitely be purchasing from Emma again. Show details ·  1
Anxiety now worse
Anxiety now worseSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified King

Terrible base and zero g mattress isn't

Poor design on base meant ever time you moved it creaked - so much for partner disturbance claims (I am 80kg and my wife is 60kg). The so called zero g mattress was anything but, way firmer than advertised (if your a side sleeper don't touch this mattress), we were flexible enough to take the offer of a topper (SIGH) to make the bed softer. Problem is they sent the hard one and not the soft one - typically poor service from their so called agents (sitting in a call centre in Manilla working for 50 different companies, double sigh - there is no way to talk to Emma as a company, only third parties). Would never buy anything from this company again Show details
Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Brilliant bed

Easy assembly, looks brilliant, very comfortable, cannot speak highly enough of this bed. Nothing comparable this bed in this price category. Show details ·  1
Amy Cranitch
Amy Cranitch

Luv this bed!

Its an easy bed to put together my husband really raved about the ease of assembly! Show details ·  1
Helen P.
Helen P.

Sturdy & looks nice

Pretty easy to assemble. Heavier than cheaper beds we've had before but is super sturdy. Show reply
Symone McKenzie
Symone McKenzie
  Verified Double

My son is super happy with his new bed and mattress

The mattress is very comfortable according to my son and he loves having his own big double bed. The actual bed base was very easy to put together. I would definitely buy again. Show details ·  1
Poh
Poh

One of a kind!

Exactly what we needed for a bit more storage. Nice clean cut lines, classic look. I do wonder
whether the draws could possibly have been deeper/wider as there is a bit of space either side Of them and at the back of them. But perhaps there are limitations to being able to design it in that way. Mostly perfect! Show details ·  1
Harry Wilson
Harry Wilson
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Emma king mattress and bed frame

Very comfortable and always wake up feeling good with no pain. Show reply
Brooke Z.
Brooke Z.
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Looks great but wears quickly

The bed is gorgeous but started creaking (pretty loudly) about 6 months in. Show details ·  1
Paul Goldstein
Paul Goldstein
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Very happy with my Emma wooden bed

I am very happy with my Emma wooden bed and am thankful I opted for the optional extra of drawers for under bed storage. A little fiddly to assemble the drawers but worth the effort. Show reply

Rishi B.
Rishi B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Very good bed and mattress

I was initially sceptical about the purchase as I was not familiar with the brand 'Emma' (till I read about them in Choice) and not been happy with previous bed purchases from other brands. Happy to find the frames were of good quality, well designed and easy to assemble and there is zero creaking, yet. The Emma mattress too has been excellent, firm enough to support and at the same time has a cushioning effect and the best part, all my tossing and turning does not transfer across the bed. Show reply
SusA
SusA3 posts

Love it

We love this bed. It was super easy to put together. It’s sleek, sturdy and streamlined. The drawers are handy extra storage. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Bethany Rose
Bethany RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable & Stylish

The Emma Wooden Bed has fulfilled all of my needs for a bed base - it is sturdy, looks stylish and is comfortable. It was extremely easy to assemble and there is no creaking. I particularly like having the draws underneath, they provide perfect storage for all of my shoes. Show details ·  1
Toni McPherson
Toni McPherson

Stylish and simple

Simple and easy to assemble and with a classic stylish look. Love it. Show details ·  1
holly sg
holly sg
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Pretty but noisy

The bed is really nice and fits the look I was going for. Sadly I find it to be very noisy. I contacted Emma and they required a recording of the sound, which I sent and they then said the couldn’t open. It was really frustrating and in the end I’ve just dealt with a bed that squeaks when I roll over.
Emma Sleep   DM

Hi Holly, this really saddens us. Could you possibly send it here through direct message so we can try to verify it, together with the order details and email address used. Thanks and have a great day.

Rebecca
RebeccaDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

Fantastic Bed

Have had my Emma bed for over a year now and it is fabulous can’t recommend enough! Show reply
Thomas Ellison
Thomas Ellison

Exceeded our high expectations

The bed is incredibly comfy, by far the comfiest bed my partner and I have ever owned.
We can't feel the other person moving on the other side which has been a problem with other beds.

It is so easy to put together and take apart, can have it done in minutes.

It's stylish too, and love the easy access drawers we got with it.
Would highly recommend this bed to anyone and everyone. So glad I invented in our sleep with it. Show details ·  1

Andy
Andy

Really impressed

We love the bed, the frame is very sturdy and is made of beautiful timber. We already were super pleased with the mattress so we were keen to try out the bed frame. Only negative was we were disappointed by the amount of unnecessary plastic packaging used during the shipping process from a company that seems to care about environmental impact. Overall very impressed with this bed great value for cost! Show reply
Timothy Fenton
Timothy FentonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solid, stylish and simple

As a first home buyer I don't own my own tools to build a bed frame. Lucky for me the emma frame came with everything i needed and I was able to put it together in minutes. Show details ·  1
Linsey Napper
Linsey Napper2 posts

So happy with it

The bed is solid pine and looks really high quality with amazing craftsmanship. It only took about 5 minutes to install and is really sturdy, with space underneath for storage. I'm really happy with this purchase, it was worth the money! Show details ·  1

Robert Watkins
Robert WatkinsSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified King Single

Fantastic bed; excellent comfort

I bought the Emma Wooden Bed King Single, as well as the mattress, because I needed a bed that was easy to set-up and could be put into a room that was somewhat hard to access. The bed met this criteria with ease; setting it up was extremely straightforward. The under-bed storage is also suburb, giving me a place to put sheets and other bedding. And it looks pretty nice as well - the timber look is very natural and soft on the eyes. Show details ·  1
Nicole Gil
Nicole Gil
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Sturdy, beautiful, easy to assemble

Easy to assemble and disassemble - we had to move and it was a breeze getting our bed frame sorted. It's also really sturdy and complements our Emma Mattress really well. I love how classy it looks. Definitely worth it! Show details ·  1
Eugenia Chu
Eugenia ChuSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

The only bed frame you need in your life

Super easy to put together. Minimal tools required and pieces were easy to navigate.
SUPER sturdy and very good quality.
Extremely aesthetic. Add on drawers are amazing for additional storage.
Ledge along headboard is perfect for storing phone and acts like a mini night stand. Show details ·  1
Raphael
Raphael2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Good quality bed frame and easy to assemble

The bed frame looks good and easy to assemble, great value for money Show reply
Liz70
  Queen
Maree L
Maree LSouthwest, VIC

Wonderful

The bed and base arrived very quickly. We had a small issue with the assembly(our fault) but this was solved by Emma Beds staff promptly.
The beds looks fabulous and is so so comfy. Show details ·  1
Helen
Helen
  Verified Queen

The bed is to close to the floor

The bed is half the size of a normal bed Show details
Donna
DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Attractive and easy to assemble

Arrived within 2 days, very easy to assemble and an attractive, sturdy, wooden frame. Show details ·  1
Lily B.
Lily B.2 posts
  Queen

Squeaky as

Really annoying how creeky this bed is. Premium price for a creeky bed isn't g
Good enough. Show details

Joanne Ellis
Joanne Ellis

Simple and elegant

Very simple to put together. Doesn’t creak. Solid and sturdy but simple and elegant Show details ·  1
Priya
PriyaMelbourne3 posts

Gorgeous bed

This is a beautiful, solid bed. It was very easy to assemble and looks fantastic. I love the fact that it has 4 perfectly fitting drawers to store things underneath. Unfortunately it has developed a creak and slight wobble of the headboard after about 6 months, so it loses a star for that. Otherwise I’m really happy with it. Show details ·  2
Ben C
Ben C
  Fair Incentive Verified King

The easiest bed construction of all time

It was more difficult getting the bed out of the box than it was putting it together. No need for any tools and it took me all of 5 minutes. I was so happy! Show details ·  1
Huw
HuwSydney, NSW2 posts

Great bed, easy process

The bed arrived within a week of ordering, easy to install by myself and a comfortable night sleep. Show details ·  1