4.2

Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No
4.1

Jdo
JdoSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Sleeping in the clouds

The comfiest bed, like sleeping in the clouds. Would highly recommend Show reply
Joanna L.
Joanna L.
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Like sleeping on a supportive cloud

The mattress is the perfect combination of comfortable and supportive. Show details ·  1
Laura H.
Laura H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Verified King

Love this mattress and have had great sleeps since receiving it. Supportive while still being squishy & soft. Show details ·  1
Moneeka P
Moneeka PMelbourne3 posts

Uncomfy

My husband and I were so excited to use our bed, after we got it it’s actually really hard we are unable to have a good quality sleep Show details
PETER B.
PETER B.Kingston 2604, ACT
  King

Excellent mattress

Met all the promo stuff and then some. Extremely comfortable and supportive. Show details ·  1
JunYu C.
JunYu C.Southwest, VIC

not bad but with flaws

Pros:
-comfy for side sleepers
-firmer mattress, which I like
-cooling gel is effective
-minimal new mattress smell
-reach the default shape within minutes.

Cons:
-longer than expected lead time, I purchased a standby mattress because of this
-no edge support at all, easy to roll over off the edge
- aches when sleeping close to the edge due to the lacking of edge support.
-heavy
-terrible box design
-not the cheapest, but with their discounts, this can go as low as 1.45k Show details ·  1

James Digby
James Digby
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Firmer than advertised, on return told going to landfill

Sadly had to send it back - though, I’m told on pickup it was just going to landfill - it was much, much firmer than the stated medium firmness. Show details
Yangson Tan
Yangson Tan

Comfortable

Comfortable nothing much to complain about. Hopefully will last long Show reply
Chun Chong
Chun Chong

Good mattress!

A good firm bed. My back pain is now gone! Show details ·  1
Nicholas D.
Nicholas D.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

above average

excellent mattress and have noticed better quality of sleep and recovery Show details ·  1
yohere
yohereSouthwest, VIC
Phil
Phil3 posts

Average at best

I am not sure what I was expecting when I selected Emma’s most expensive mattress option but it was more than what I got. The mattress is firm and I find it uncomfortable. How is that zero gravity? I have not had a good nights sleep since we got it. I would have returned it but my wife thinks it’s ok and it’s not worth the hassle. Show details
Tee
TeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Definitely recommend

Got this to replace a different brand 'mattress in a box'. So far this has held up really well. No noticeable sagging where either of us lay. It's the perfect firmness and support. Probably leaning more towards firm. No more back and shoulder pain when I wake up. I purchased it whilst it was on a pretty decent sale but I do think it is worth the full price. I also got a couple of pillows which have a memory foam type wedge in the middle of them. They're not bad but also, not the best pillow I've had. Delivery was super quick and the email updates for delivery were great. Show details ·  1
martin S.
martin S.

Best night sleep

A few weeks in and no complaints, great nights sleep every night.
Mattress is firm with zero sagging, definately feel the back suppprt pushing thru.
Also picked up the pillows, smaller then i expected but super comfortable as well Show details ·  1
Chris