4.2

81% · 468 · 14%

Henry O.
Henry O.

Expectations

We purchased our Emma king matress in early Sept 2023 in anticipation of our move to our new home, whilst i haven’t used it yet as i am waiting on the bed base delivery, the reviews and choice ratings are all glowing so i’m eagerly awaiting my first sleep on it Show details ·  1
Sophie
SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Very confortable mattress

It took us a few weeks to get used to it, and I thought many times of buying a topper, but after 3 weeks the mattress became very comfortable. Would definitely recommend. Show details ·  1
Adam
Adam2 posts

Love the mattress

Love the zero gravity mattress. Very comfortable and wake up feeling rested unlike my previous mattress. Show details ·  1
Jeff Johnston
Jeff Johnston

Impressive

Very impressed with ordering process, delivery service, packaging. The mattress is exceptionally manufactured with a high end finish. For me a little softer would have been perfect. Show details ·  1
Aleks S.
Aleks S.

Pretty good!

Pretty happy with the bed overall but have a few complaints. Most sheet sets for king beds are full wall length, not half wall length like this one. Another point is it gets a lot harder after a few weeks, and loses that “zero g” effect. Ultimately though it’s a great bed, no regrets and I always have a good night sleep on it. Show details ·  1
Nick C.
Nick C.2 posts
  Verified King

Finally sleeping on the mattress I've always needed!

I've tried a number of mattresses over the last few years and this one takes the cake. There was no running in period - I simply started sleeping peacefully from the first night I had it. Delivery was unbelievably fast - I was originally quoted a 12 week wait and then received it 6 days later! Best part is the cool gel layer that helps with ensuring I don't overheat which has always been an issue. This mattress is well made, extremely comfortable and has given me some of the best nights sleep I've had in my life. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
David
David

Best mattress ever

I have had the best nights sleep in years, worth every penny. Show details ·  1
Nicholas Peel
Nicholas Peel

A sceptic now converted

To be honest I was pretty sceptical about these online beds. How could a truly comfy mattress fit in a box? But hey, with so many 100 night free trials why wouldn't you give it a go. The mattress has proved excellent. I like its firmness in particular. Really happy we went with the Emma Zero Gravity in the end. It was a higher price, but right now we feel the investment was worth it compared with what you can buy in traditional stores. With the added excitement of unboxing the mattress and watching it grow in front of your eyes. Show details ·  1
Cam Constable
Cam Constable

Wonderful!

We find our Emma Zero Gravity king mattress firm yet comfortable, so much more support than our previous spring mattress. We can’t feel each other move around giving us a more restful sleep. Emma was easy to deal with and the mattress arrived before its expected delivery date. Thanks Emma. Show details ·  1
Carla G
Carla G

Best sleep in years

Choosing a new mattress is a huge decision. With Emma there was no risk. The process was quick and easy. Our new mattress is so comfortable and we now enjoy undisturbed restful sleep every night. No more aches and pains. Show details ·  1
MPJL26
MPJL26Perth, WA
  King

Inadequate Delivery

Live alone in a 2-story house. Mattress was dropped at the front door. I asked the delivery people to help me get it upstairs; however, they said they were not paid for that and only to drop it at the door.

Attempted to get it upstairs; however, the handles on the box disintegrated, and now it is nearly impossible to get upstairs by myself.

Would not recommend for people in 2 storey homes as the packagaing/ delivery makes it near impossible to get upstairs, especially if you live alone. Show details

Emma Sleep
Emma Sleep   DM
Alison Reynolds
Alison Reynolds

Like the mattress

Best feature, when my partner s tossing and turning I dont feel a thing.
A little firm for me but I am sleeping really well. Show details ·  1
James Channon
James Channon

balance, therapeutic sleep

solid mattress that's supports your back in a correction position that once you have forgotten your old worn-out mattress you sleep like the dead, in the best of ways that you rise again full of energy and readiness for the day ahead. Show details ·  1
Mathew M
Mathew M
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Best nights sleep in years!!

My partner and I bought a Zero Gravity king size mattress and it was love at first sleep!!

The mattress is a medium to firm mattress however the sleep is amazing on it. I had server lower back issues and aches pains every morning with previous mattress but with the Emma sleep mattress I've been waking up with no pain.

I highly recommend buying this mattress if your in the market for a new mattress. 10/10 Show details ·  1

Tristan Lee
Tristan Lee
Emma Sleep
Emma Sleep   DM
Craig Kelly
Craig Kelly
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Great mattress. Excellent support and comfort

Very happy with mattress. Firm but not hard. Very supportive and comfortable. Show reply
Mattresses

Find out how Emma Zero Gravity Mattress King compares to other Mattresses

Chantelle Morton
Chantelle Morton

Delightful

The Emma zero gravity mattress is supportive and comfortable, improving our sleep significantly. Show details ·  1