4.4

Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No
4.3

Robyn T.
Robyn T.Northeast, VIC4 posts
  Verified Queen

Best mattress we have owned

We absolutely love our Emma mattress. Amazing quality for a very reasonable price. Quick delivery and easy setup. Cannot speak highly enough about this mattress. Show details ·  3
Graham Wales
Graham Wales

No more back issues

Absolutely the best mattress. I’m back pain free thanks to Emma. Show reply
Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

A risk worth taking

Ordering an online mattress is a bit of a risk- especially when you live in regional Australia. We decided to try the Emma because of its return guarantee & sale price & are very pleased with the complete experience. The service department were very helpful in delaying delivery until we arrived home from interstate & the mattress was delivered on time. After getting used to a new mattress (about 3 nights) we are very satisfied with the Emma Zero Gravity queen mattress. It has great support as well as comfort and doesn't make me overheat!
Overall very pleased with the product & the service. Show details ·  1
Michael Heaney
Michael Heaney
  Verified Queen

Good consistent sleep with great balance of support and comfort

The Emma mattress strikes the balance between support, comfort and heat management.
Since returning from Europe this is our third mattress in three months. This one is the keeper.
We have tried mattresses which had previous good reputation to find they have seriously dropped standards but not the description.
Emma was the one that matched the hype. A combination of great support for good skeletal health combined with comfort whilst providing a good heat management layer. Oh did I mention the delivery was excellent, unpacking was easy and the mattress self-inflated to a perfect shape that was also very good on the eye. Show details ·  1
Emma Underwood
Emma UnderwoodSydney, NSW2 posts

Don't wait - just do it

I was reluctant to replace my old mattress, because it was very, very firm and newer products were all much softer. But I wish I'd done it sooner - this is more comfortable than I was expecting and my allergies are better too. Who knew sleeping on 30 years of dust mites and dirt was bad for your sinuses! Show reply
Julie Mason
Julie Mason

fantastic

Thank you for the Emma mattresses, we are enjoying the design very much:
• Lower profile foam that provides a great sleep and comfort that is greater than anything we have slept on in the past
• The low profile enables fitted sheets to fit with ease rather than the strain of a much higher profile mattress that we had before
• Fitted handles gives us capacity to manoeuvre the mattress in place with ease and rotate as often as required again with ease
• The delivery within a small box was amazing, enabling me to place in the bedroom before releasing the plastic rather than trying to carry a full mattress into our bedroom.
Thank you for your care of design and a top class product Show details ·  1
Rebecca Schultz
Rebecca Schultz
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Comfortable and easy transition to a new mattress

Has been extremely comfortable for someone that has chronic pain. I came from a pure latex mattress to this one and has been a really smooth transition which I have been really scared about! Show details ·  1
Jay
JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Pain free sleep

Zero gravity has me sleeping with zero back pain. Zzzzz Show details ·  1
Annoyed
Annoyed2 posts

Seems ok so far

seems to be comfy but getting some back issues with it, hoping that settles down over time. Would have been nice if the topper zipped to the mattress like other brands do, but its not the end of the world. Show details
Emma Sleep
Emma Sleep   DM
Skye Bains
Skye Bains
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Great mattress for a good sleep

This is a lovely medium mattress that was comfortable from day one. My husband and I don't disturb each other in our sleep. I'm happy with this purchase Show details ·  1
Jack Staley
Jack Staley

Emma zero gravity mattress

Very comfortable mattress! Have had best sleeps and wake up feeling fresh, I would recommend any getting the zero gravity mattress for a good sleep Show details ·  1
Ray Bear
Ray BearSydney Surrounds, NSW

Treat yourself

The Zero gravity mattress was well worth the money. We have had it for about 3 months and I can now side sleep without my arm going to sleep. Also my partner doesn't wake when I get in or out of the bed and the same when she gets in in or out. Would highly recommend it and also its so cool to sleep on unlike other foams we had that makes you think your always on an electric blanket. Show details ·  1
Vanessa Konakoff
Vanessa Konakoff

Uplifting

Since sleeping on the Emma mattress I feel incredible, every bit of me!! the Emma mattress supports like no other. Excellent comfort equals excellent relaxed sleep and therefore more active and alert awake hours!!! Show details ·  1
Justin
JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero Gravity for sure!

Arrived in 2 days after purchase. Amazing how comfortable and supportive it is! Suffered from back issues for years but once I started sleeping on this mattress it’s reduced morning stiffness greatly. Can be unzipped and washed if needed. Show details ·  1
Fazal Khaffar
Fazal KhaffarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

This is better/softer than the Diamond Hybrid especially for side sleepers

I was using the Diamond Hybrid for over a year, and I found it to be too hard and not very suitable for side sleepers.

Then I tried the Zero Gravity, got it on a Black Friday offer, this seems to be the softest and most suitable for a side sleeper.

It was less plush than I expected it to be Show details ·  1