4.4

Blue Swimmer2 posts
Ken W.
Ken W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So comfortable

Our Emma mattress replaced a conventional mattress. It is so comfortable. We both suffered with back pain every morning but that has disappeared with the Emma mattress. Could not recommend highly enough. Show details ·  1
Cyril D.
Cyril D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Well worth the money

I have a bad back and this is the first mattress that I have been able to sleep all night on. Show details ·  1
Barb M.
Barb M.South West, WA2 posts

Hard as a concrete slab

So hard, I cannot understand where the zero gravity and the gel, is .I have had to put two ,2cm pieces of foam inside the mattress. I have also had to buy a mattress topper. This is still too hard. I do not understand. I do not believe I will be keeping it for 100 days. The trouble with returning is you have no mattress until the money is refunded this could take days what do I sleep on? Show details
Emma Sleep
Emma Sleep   DM
Peter and Kerrie Ann
Peter and Kerrie AnnSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

The perfect mattress

I took a punt ordering a mattress online not having the chance to test it out first. I was worried but I am so glad as the queen Emma zero gravity mattress as it is so comfortable with the perfect support allowing a very restful sleep.
It’s been in use for 5 months now without any issues and I don’t expect any problems. Show details ·  1
maged w.
maged w.Sydney, NSW

Excellent mattress

This mattress combines the deep firmness needed for spinal support and the superficial softness that accommodates the body curvatures. I get the best sleep since I had it and never wake up with muscle or back ache Show reply
Richard
RichardVictoria3 posts

Very Firm

Lucky we bought the additional topper as the zero gravity mattress is very firm. Show details ·  1
CMas
CMas

Much better sleep

This mattress has greatly improved the comfort experienced resulting in improved sleep. I was having some lower back issues but this has definitely helped.
It is quite hard (which I love) so if you prefer a soft mattress then may not be suitable.
Order and delivery process was very easy and prompt. Show details ·  1
Suzie Wong
Suzie WongAdelaide3 posts

I Love my Emma Bed

The bed is very comfy and I cant feel anyone else in it. It supports me and I have no more back pain. It feels real cosy and never too hot or cold. I like the edges that dont sink. It feels very durable. Show details ·  1
Kate
Kate3 posts

Sleeping Soundly. Finally!!!

The Emma Zero Gravity mattress is as amazing as it sounds. We needed a new mattress, one that was supportive of our whole bodies due to the fact my husband is recovering from disc and nerve issues in his back, he couldn’t roll over without waking in pain, the Emma mattress has completely changed how we sleep. No longer in pain and sleeping through the night, this mattress is a god send and we will never sleep on anything else. Thank you Emma Team, couldn’t recommend this product enough. Show details ·  1
Penny E.