4.3

82% · 8914 · 13%

Peter Cumming
Peter Cumming

Best night sleep

I have to say it's one of the best queen size bed I have ever slept on... got a great bargain...thanks Emma... Show reply
Shelly Hillis
Shelly HillisSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Wonderful bed!

Having great sleeps with very little disturbance from my partner. Show details ·  1
Emma Bowen
Emma Bowen4 posts
Zed
Zed5 posts

BEST MATTRESS EVER OWNED

First time purchase of a mattress in a box and the Zero Gravity mattress is fantastic. No more back pain, shoulder pain, it is a superb mattress. Also bought a queen size. Emma mattresses are really that good. Show details ·  1
Tate Bonello
Tate Bonello

AH THE PERFECT END TO A DAY

The zero gravity mattress is next level comfortable. Like I'm sleeping on a cloud with no movement. I can not feel when my husband moves. I have not slept this good in years . The support on my bad back is amazing. Show details ·  1
Janine Sijercic
Janine Sijercic
  Verified King

Firm but supportive and cooling

I like a firm mattress but if you don't it might feel hard initially. Very supportive, got it for it's cooling quality and so far so good. It is a low profile mattress though so the bed sits quite low. So far I really like it Show reply
DLJ
DLJMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing very happy now

The purchasing process was extremely simple the online chat person was very helpful. The mattress arrived the next day which is just amazing. Unboxed it put it on the bed and waited for it to rise.
I have to admit the first night it was a real shock to the system and I thought we'd made a big mistake, it felt like sleeping on a road. Not pleasant. By the third night it was all sorted and we are almost 3 months in now and very happy. We have ordered the 2cm comfort layer as it was an option and we were keen to make sure we explored all options during our 100 day trial.
My advice give it a few days before returning and you won't look back. My wife who has some bad back issues is sleeping much better and is more mobile too. Show details ·  1
Sean Errey
Sean Errey

Terrific!

A quality mattress that has improved my sleep. I highly recommend it. Show details ·  1
Dan
DanPerth, WA3 posts

Two tossers!

It’s hard sharing a bed when you both move a lot. I suffer with jumpy legs and seriously consider the spare room but now we can’t feel each other moving around at all, like AT ALL! The comfier bed eases the leg situation a little as well, the only thing I’d say is, it’s kind of perfect for me at medium but my partner would like plush so maybe we can set up the spare room for her now ha! Service has been elite also. Great comms and delivery was nuts. Ordered late in the day and it was there before lunch the next day. Unreal. Show details ·  1
jarom Anderson
jarom Anderson

Nice bed, quick delivery

Delivery time was accurate and stress free, no damage. Assembly was easy. Show details ·  1
Nicholas Mar
Nicholas Mar

Really comfortable

Took a few days to adjust to it, but now really love sleeping on it Show details ·  1
andoshome
andoshomeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Surprisingly amazing!

Recommended by a family member when mention our mattress was overdue to be replaced. Previous mattress was way too soft and had persistent back issues getting out of bed. Took a bit of adjustment time to get used to the new mattress, so was good having the comfort of the trial period, though definitely no regrets with the purchase. Much easier getting out of bed in the morning and have recommended to a few friends already. Show details ·  1
Moving
MovingFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Love this mattress

The mattress arrived all vacuum packed and looking very small. We unpacked and left it for 24 hours to inflate and settle. We bought the Diamond topper at the same time and set them up together. After a couple of weeks we weren’t that comfortable and decided to remove the topper. This helped as the topper is very firm. It still wasn’t 100% and so finally decided to put the topper under the mattress to ensure better support on our base. This is now fabulous and we love the mattress, both of us our sleeping better. The edges of the mattress are far more supported than I thought they might be, and the mattress retains its shape and support - I’d recommend everyone to try one of these mattresses. Show details ·  1
Happy sleeper
Happy sleeper
Kerrie Leeson
Kerrie Leeson
  Fair Incentive Verified King

So glad we took the chance!

Glad we took the leap and ordered! Paid top dollar for a "top of the range matress" only to wake up stiff everymorning. Finally decided no we've had enough and order the zero gravity matress. Could not recommend this brand enough. Fast delivery too and we love in the country. Show details ·  1
Eric T
Eric T
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

This is great choice. No regret!!!

I have purchased the Emma Zero Gravity mattress 2 months ago. This is probably the best choice I have ever made. The comfort of this mattress is really amazing. The back pain problem I had earlier is slowly improved after spent my many night on this mattress. Between, the delivery time can't be any better. I ordered at night and Emma had it delivered next day morning. Great product and service quality. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1

Stasia Whittenbury
Stasia Whittenbury

Worth every dollar!

Very happy with this mattress! We were well overdue for an upgrade, and this one lives up to the hype. It's been a game-changer for our quality of sleep, you really can't feel the other person move around which has been the biggest benefit - especially with one of us getting up early for work or during the night to attend to children. Show details ·  1
Naomi W.

My back felt better after a few days. Setup was easy. Show details ·  1
Ebony G.
Ebony G.

Not for me

Super heavy, not the comfiest mattress. Don’t hate it, am continuing to sleep on it but I wouldn’t recommend it if you prefer a softer bed. Show details
Danielle Mahon
Danielle Mahon

ROCKHARD

Incredibly hard, rated a 4/10 on Emma’s softness scale but this is without a doubt the firmest “4” I’ve come across. Husband and I both developed pain in neck and lower back from sleeping on this, had many sleepless nights and have since initiated the returns process, which is taking a significantly long time to complete. Show details
Louise
Louise2 posts

I was hesitant! But OMG amazing

This mattress is amazing, the first few nights I wasn't sure, but I love it now, so comfy, cool and the delivery was amazing. Show reply
Damian Johnson
Damian Johnson
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Definitely firmer than advertised - Works for stomach sleep (after few weeks) still too firm for side sleeper

Initially I was waking up quite stiff, finding the mattress much firmer than the "Medium-Soft" that it is advertised and thought I was definitely going to send it back. As a stomach sleeper I did become more accustomed to hardness and appreciated Emma sending out the "comfort layer" to soften feel (although a compromise to breathability). My wife (a side sleeper) still finds it firmer than she would like.

The finish quality is high.

Overall fine, however a little softer would have been perfect.

Delivery occurred approximately 1 month after purchase. I aired the mattress for approximately 2 weeks to reduce odour, there was still some residual odour for follow week or so, but ok to sleep on. Show details ·  1

Natalia Yap
Natalia Yap

Very very good mattress

It's a very well made mattress. The purchase process was very easy too. The mattress arrived a day after sending the order, and the Emma Team has been extremely helpful. For those who really like very soft mattress, this might not be for you. Although it's categorised as medium soft, it is a little firmer than my other mattress. I suspect this might due to the sturdy great materials used for this mattress. I would consider buying Emma again should I need to buy another mattress. Show details ·  1
James T
James T
Ben Merrin
Ben Merrin

Too hard

Little disappointed as I thought out mattress would become a little softer over time Show details

Belinda Clohesy
Belinda Clohesy

Not for me

It’s more like sleeping on the surface of the moon that zero gravity- I find my back stiffness is worse than before. It appears durable and has maintained its shape but would not buy again. If you’re not happy just return it straight away don’t worry about there recommendations of waiting a few weeks. Show details
Kristian Bingham
Kristian Bingham

Hard as a plank of wood

The only way the “Zero Gravity” mattress would be comfortable is if they sent it into outer space and there was literally no gravity. Do not waste your time and money! These mattresses are cheap (when at their regularly discounted price point) but well marketed, and yes we fell for it, but fortunately they honoured their return policy. My wife has finally learned not to trust the products these social media influencers are promoting. Hopefully this will save you from making the same mistake we did, unless you like rock hard mattresses Show details
Lois Holt
Lois HoltGippsland, VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

An insomniac’s honest opinion - and it’s not good

I was so hopeful that the promise of better sleep would be realised. Alas, my sleep is worse than ever. The mattress is hard and even with the topper that was sent out, which has made a difference, unfortunately most mornings I have a really sore back. The ad with the lady springing out of bed is true - except it’s out of agonizing necessity rather than from a great night’s sleep.
Kamilia Kabbout
Kamilia KabboutSydney2 posts

Zero Gravity mattress

Awsome mattress, very comfortable and wow the sleep is incredible :) Show details ·  1
Gabriele Gaudieri
Gabriele Gaudieri

Better Sleep

Emma Zero Gravity Mattress made a big difference in our sleeping. Longer deeper sleeps. Show details ·  1
Mags
MagsSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

These 60 year old bones are grateful now they are pain free

Once the comfort level was found, and sorted for this old body, I have this to be the most comfortable mattress I've ever had in my 60 years. I turn the mattress once a month, just while it settles. Other than that it is a pleasure to get a great sleep every night. Very greatful. Show details ·  1
Allan Williams
Allan Williams
Colleen
ColleenMoruya3 posts

Great mattress

Purchased when it was on sale for 50% off and I absolutely love it. Prior to buying I was waking every morning with a sore back and hip and was not feeling refreshed. I am waking up feeling so much better and sleeping better. Would definitely recommend. I did have a good quality mattress that was only a few years old and actually cost twice as much. Show details ·  1
Henry O.
Henry O.

Expectations

We purchased our Emma king matress in early Sept 2023 in anticipation of our move to our new home, whilst i haven’t used it yet as i am waiting on the bed base delivery, the reviews and choice ratings are all glowing so i’m eagerly awaiting my first sleep on it Show details ·  1
Karen Galna
Karen Galna

Perfect nights sleep

We purchased a very expensive mattress before buying the Emma zero gravity mattress and the Emma mattress wins in comfort hands down. We sleep better and my husband who has arthritis in his spine are so happy we bought this! It doesn’t sag and is easier to make the bed. Love it Show details

Gary
Gary

So far so good!

It took a few days to get used to the medium-firm matress (previously I had a medium-soft) but after that I was sleeping very well and cant complain. Emma were very accomodating on their delivery date as I had a holiday booked so they adjusted the date accordingly. I've only had the new matress for 5 months so far and I cant complain - no visible sagging, very comfortable and high sleep quality. The weather is warming up so will have to see if it remains comfortable through the summer months... Show details ·  1
Sophie
SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Very confortable mattress

It took us a few weeks to get used to it, and I thought many times of buying a topper, but after 3 weeks the mattress became very comfortable. Would definitely recommend. Show details ·  1
Adam
Adam2 posts

Love the mattress

Love the zero gravity mattress. Very comfortable and wake up feeling rested unlike my previous mattress. Show details ·  1
Zoe
Zoe Perth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

My back has never been happier!

Our first firmer mattress, but so glad we gave it a try! Our backs have felt so much better from the support of the zero gravity! Show details ·  1