Emmaljunga Mondial Duo Combi

Emmaljunga Mondial Duo Combi Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Hey I am just wondering if I can get the Emmaljunga maxi cosi capsule adaptor any where please ( Australia )?
Hi Karlie, thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately, we do not have these in stock in Australia. Your best bet would be to log onto the Emmaljunga Buy, Swap, Sell page and hopefully someone will be selling one. Sorry I can't be more help.

Hi there I have an Emmaljunga mondial duo combi, I absolutely love this pram how ever I have had nothing but problems with the wheels. they seem to always buckle and deflate. I have gone through 5 pairs of wheels now and I am getting a bit over having to replace them as they are quite expensive. I am wanting to know weather the bassinet and toddler seat will fit a nitro chassis? and of they do can I buy the chassis on its own. I am in Western Australia. iv been calling the 1300 number as above but don't get through to anyone. thank you
Hi Hali Thanks for your question. We apologize for being a little hard to get through to. Please try us again on 1300 082 526 or send us an email to cust.service@valiantbrands.com.au. Hope this helps!

Hi I am looking at purchasing an emmaljunga mondial for my daughter. When I had mine I bought an attachable toddlers seat which attached to the pram handle. Are these still available? And also where can you buy these prams in Sydney Australia? Is the leatherette as hard wearing as the fabric? Thank you.
Hi Ann The Emmaljunga Mondial is still compatible with a toddler seat. Both the Fabric and Leatherette options are hard wearing, as one would expect from our products, and are able to spot cleaned if need be. Please contact us on 1300 082 526 to find your closest stockist.

Hi, I have my heart set on the Emmaljunga Mondail. But the lady at the store said it only comes in one classic chassis. On the Emmaljunga website (English) it allows you to choose eight different chassis and colours. Can someone please let me know if in Australia we can choose the chassis? I'm wanting the Mondail with swivel wheels. Thanks Bee.
Hi Bee, the Australian Emmaljungas are only available with the classic chassis. Since the products need to meet the Australian standard, the entire range is not available to the Australian market. The Emmaljunga Nitro can be purchased with swivel wheels and can also be accompanied by a matching bassinet - similar to the Mondial offering.

Are there any baby/car seats that can be adapted to suit the pram? And do you know of stockists in Victoria?
Hi there, There are adapters available for the Maxi Cosi, Babylove Snap-n-Go, and Britax Safe-n-Sound car capsules. If you contact 1300-0-VALCO or blacktie@valco.com with your suburb they will let you know where your closest stockist is.

Get an answer from our members and Emmaljunga representatives