Emmaljunga Nitro City

Emmaljunga Nitro City Questions & Answers (page 2 of 3)

41 questions from our users

Chloe3110

Chloe3110asked

Hi, I have Nitro bought in 2010. At the time the hand brake didn't always Ockham the wheels. I took it back to the shop repairers who tightened something there and then and it was all good. I've pulled the pram back out for my second Bub, and the brake is having the same problem. Are you able to explain an easy fix (i.e. what might need tightening)? The store I bought it from doesn't exist anymore. Thanks.

Valco B.Emmaljunga

Hi Chloe, Can you kindly contact me on 03 9581 8015, happy to assist with your enquiry.

Mrs P

Mrs Pasked

Hi can someone please send me in the right direction in Sydney to be able to purchase this pram I'm so Inlove but when I look for it I can't find a retailer who sells it

Valco B.Emmaljunga

Hi Mrs P. Sydney's Baby Kingdom in Bankstown is your best option.
The contact number is 97939322 .

Bronzewing

Bronzewingasked

Help! I love my city nitro which I bought in 2012 from the baby expo in Brisbane. I'm now using it for my second baby. Yesterday the brake just died and I can't get it to work! As I bought it from the expo I can't take it to a store for help and I rely on this pram so much. How should I go about fixing this quickly? Thanks!

Katherine
Katherine

Hi there - oh no! How disappointing! If you are unable to contact the shop that you bought the pram from, perhaps you could try contacting Valiant Brands? From what I know they are the Australian importer / distributor of Emmaljungas. I'm not sure if they will be able to assist you personally but they could probably point you in the right direction. I suppose the alternative would just be to find a generic pram repairer in your area. Might be faster than going through Emmaljunga themselves. Best of luck!

Hi Bronzewing
Thank you for your question.
Please give us a call on 1300 082 526, we would be happy to help!

Jessica Lean

Jessica Leanasked

Hi, I have a classic Mondial 2012 model. I would like to know would my bassinet and seat for the chassis to a nitro or cerox as I would like a chassis with swivel whirls too.

Hi Jessica
Thanks for getting in touch.
Your Classic Mondial 2012 model should fit onto a Nitro chassis.
Please give us a call on 1300 082 526 if you have any further questions.

Jessie88

Jessie88asked

Hi there, could you tell me can you buy emmaljunga in Australia? And can you attach a capsule to it? And if so where abouts in Australia?

Hi Jessie88
Please give us a call on 1300 082 526 we'd be more than happy to answer all your questions.

Jenna16385asked

I have the Nitro City in vanilla leatherette and was wondering how many recline positions the pram is meant to have? I can only seem to get the seat to click into position at very upright or completely flat with no in between which seems very strange. Thanks

Hi Jenna16385
Your pram should have 3 recline positions, one for a full recline, one just about mid way and an upright position for sitting up and seeing the world. Please give us a call on 1300 082 526 and well see how we can help you out.

Jeanniej

Jeanniejasked

We have just purchased an older model Emmaljunga pram with detachable toddler seat. There doesn't appear to be a model number or name on the pram, but unfortunately after looking on u-tube it looks like we don't have the plastic clips necessary to attach the toddler seat. Can they be purchased separately?

Hi Jeanniej
We would love to be able to help you but are going to need a little bit more information. Can you perhaps send us an email to support@valiantbrands.com.au with images of the parts of your pram that you do have? This will help us determine which parts you may need.

LR

LRasked

I've just purchased the valco siesta toddler seat for my mondial duo, but cannot seem to attach to the bassinet? I've a newborn and 2 yr old so was keen to use the bassinet before changing to seat... Does anyone know if this is possible?

Hi LR
Unfortunately you cannot attach a toddler seat to the bassinet of your Mondial Duo.
The only option I can offer you, while using the bassinet, is to attach a toddler board to your pram for your 2 year old.

Amy0305asked

Hi, I have a Nitro City and am looking at getting a capsule for it as my second bub is on the way. The store I bought it from said I can only use the MaxiCosi capsule on it. Is this correct? I would also like to know, if I have a capsule adaptor on the pram can I still use my Bassinet? I would like the option depending on where I am going. Thanks.

CLP
CLP

The company called me back today to say they were totally out of stock and had no idea when they were getting them back in again! Couldn't even confirm a date for early next year! After spending money on this pram based on the advice that adaptors were available, I'm utterly disgusted.

Cara Lehmann
Cara Lehmann

Hi there,
Are you still looking for an adapter for your nitro city? I have the adapter for the safe and sound unity capsule to attach to nitro city pram I am looking to sell. In perfect condition & works really well. I'm also looking to sell capsule too if your interested.

Amy0305

Hi! Thanks for letting me know. I actually bought the adaptor for the maxi cosi capsule and the capsule just last week. That seemed to be the only adaptor my baby shop could get and they had it in stock. Bonus!

cece dean

cece deanasked

Hi there. I have an emmaljunga duo combi with classic chassis but was considering buying a nitro city chassis off ebay. Will my bassinest and seat from my classic chassis fit the nitro too or is it not compatible?

Hi cece,
The attachment system and age of your Duo Combi will determine whether it will fit the Nitro City Chassis.
You are welcome to send us an image of your pram to frontdesk@valiantbrands.com.au just to make sure that it is definitely compatible.

mrslw

mrslwasked

Hi, I've just bought a second hand Emmaljunga. The ad said Nitro City but the Model on the frame says Nitro/Ozone. Are these the same thing? Also wondering if it is possible to get an adaptor for a capsule for this model and if so where i can get one in Sydney and what capsules it will work with?

Hi Mrslw,
The Emmaljunga Nitro and Ozone are two different pram models.
The Ozone was never imported into Australia so it is difficult for us to comment on it.
However, if you contact our customer service team on 1300 082 526 they may be able to help figure out which adapter system will fit your pram.

travelisgood

Not sure if this is too late but I have an adaptor. I'm trying to sell my EMMALJUNGA pram with capsule, adaptor and car capsule.

mummyoftwoasked

I have a nitro city and want a toddler seat as second baby on the way. I am in Australia and I am having difficulty getting one. Does the valco toddler seat have any adaptors I can buy or is there somewhere I can purchase the emmaljunga toddler seat? Thanks Cara

Valco B.Emmaljunga

Hi The Valco Baby Siesta toddler seat will suit the Nitro City. If you are finding it difficult to locate a supplier of either seat, adaptor or both, please call our customer service on 1300 052 628 and they'll help you locate one.

Jenna16385

Hi Cara I realise this post is almost two years ago now but I was wondering if you went ahead with purchasing the Valco Siesta toddler seat and would love to hear of your experience with using it on the Nitro City? Many thanks, Jenna

mummyoftwo

Hi Jenna, I have had a fabulous experience with using the valco seat. It worked so well with two of my kids. Highly recommended.

elawton

elawtonasked

I have the emmaljunga city nitro pram and capsule but not adaptor to put he capsule on the pram. Where in Aus or online can I buy the adaptor? Or is there a compatible adaptor of a different brand?

Does the bassinet incline inside?

Hi elawton,

The City Nitro takes the Maxi Cosi, the Britax Unity and the Babylove Snap n Go. These all require individual adaptors to be fitted to the frame of the pram. Please contact 1300 082 526 and we will be able to assist in finding one for you.

The base of the bassinet can be inclined one step, apart from the pure horizontal configuration.

Ebatt84

Ebatt84asked

We have just purchased a second hand Emmaljunga Duo Combi and I am wondering is there a car seat adapter to fit my pram, if so where do I get them from. And also what capsules will fit this pram?
And also where can I download or buy a manual.
Any help would be much appreciated!

Valco B.Emmaljunga

We have travel adaptors available for the Maxi Cosi, Safe'N'Sound Unity and Babylove Snap 'n' Go. The adapters can be ordered from your local baby store - or please call us on 1300 082 526 and we will arrange one for you and arrange for a manual also.

Gincski

Gincskiasked

Hello I'm interested in purchasing an Emmaljunga pram especially now that I know it is compatible with the baby capsules that can be hired. However my question is will the Nitro City be as good for walking daily as the Classic version? The shop assistant mentioned that the wheels on the Nitro City aren't that suitable for daily walks and are more for shopping centres, malls etc. Is this true and what are the Nitro City wheels made of? The Nitro City is very manoeuvrable and very lightweight so for this big investment I'd like to be sure which pram to choose.

Gincski

Valco B.Emmaljunga

Hi Gincski, thanks for your question.
If you contact 1300-0-VALCO or cust.service@valco.com.au they will be able to offer their expertise in this area. I hope this helps!

Jessica

Hi, I would not recommend the nitro for walking as the front wheels spin on uneven surfaces. The classic style is much better for walking, I have the nitro and previously had the classic emmaljunga pram. Hope this helps.

becca88

becca88asked

Hello, Can someone please advise where in Melbourne, Australia we can look and purchase this pram? Thanks!

Valco B.Emmaljunga

Hi Becca, please contact blacktie@valco.com.au with your location and they will be able to advise where your closest retailer is. I hope this helps!

Jessicaasked

Just wondering if any one has trouble with the front wheels spinning while walking on uneven surfaces? This problem seems to be happening all the time with my new nitro.

2cents

Hi Jessica, the only time this happened for me was when I had a really heavy bag hanging on the handle- it was lifting it slightly at the front which meant the wheels couldn't get traction. I just don't stuff the bag so full now and it hasn't been a problem since :-)

Zoe123

Zoe123asked

Hi,
I've just purchased a 2011 City Nitro and was wondering if there are any capsule/travel systems available that would fit this pram?
Can you please let me know ASAP what is available?
Many thanks!
Zoe

Valco B.Emmaljunga

Hi Zoe123, you can most certainly get a capsule for your Nitro City. The release date shouldn't be a problem. There are three most commonly used capsules, you'll be able to snap into the pram, the Safe n Sound Unity, Babylove Snap N' Go, and the Maxicosi. You will be able to order the car seat adaptors from Emmaljunga stockists here in Australia. To find out, which ones they are, please feel free to contact our customer service representative marta@valiantbrands.com.au . We hope this helps.

2cents

Yes, We have the baby love capsule and bought the capsule adapter too. We went for baby love because it has the highest safety rating. Our bub has just grown out of it, so are going to sell the set... It was very handy when he was little - and we didn't want to wake him when transferring him in and out of the car. There are only two stores in Victoria that stock Emmalunga and neither of them could source the adapter for me, I ended up going direct to the manufacturer to get it (valiant brands)

Jessica

Hi Zoe123, I have the safe n sound unity capsule for my nitro pram. My baby is 7 weeks and we use this every day, it's a life saver. Very easy to click straight onto the pram and the unity is the only capsule that takes babies until 12 months which is why we went with it. The adapter only cost $30 purchased new.

Zoe123

Zoe123asked

Hi,
I'm considering buying a second hand Emmaljunga city nitro and was wondering which travel systems/capsules will fit the pram and with which adapters? Does this vary with the year of production or do they all have they same basic frame?
Thanks,
Zoe.

Valco B.Emmaljunga

Hi Zoe123, you can most certainly get a capsule for your Nitro City. The release date shouldn't be a problem. There are three most commonly used capsules, you'll be able to snap into the pram, the Safe n Sound Unity, Babylove Snap N' Go, and the Maxi Cosi. You will be able to order the car seat adaptors from Emmaljunga stockists here in Australia. To find out, which ones they are, please feel free to contact our customer service representative marta@valiantbrands.com.au . We hope this helps.

Jessicaasked

Just wondering if anyone owns an emmaljunga nitro in the white or creme leatherette? I am looking into purchasing this pram as it looks amazing but just would like to know how easy the fabric is to keep clean and would you recommend it?

Pao_79
Pao_79

Hi Jessica
I own the Emma Nitro in white. In my opinion it is easy to clean and maintain. I use a wet towel to wipe away the spills of baby food, milk, etc. Also I have used the makeup wipes and it works good too for deep stains.
I strongly recommend this pram, babies feel so comfortable (cushy) and warm in winter. I have had so many compliments on the Emma Nitro.

Get an answer from our members and Emmaljunga representatives