Emmaljunga Nitro City

Emmaljunga Nitro City Questions & Answers (page 3 of 3)

43 questions from our users

Zoe123

Zoe123asked

Hi,
I'm considering buying a second hand Emmaljunga city nitro and was wondering which travel systems/capsules will fit the pram and with which adapters? Does this vary with the year of production or do they all have they same basic frame?
Thanks,
Zoe.

Emmaljunga
Valco B.Emmaljunga

Hi Zoe123, you can most certainly get a capsule for your Nitro City. The release date shouldn't be a problem. There are three most commonly used capsules, you'll be able to snap into the pram, the Safe n Sound Unity, Babylove Snap N' Go, and the Maxi Cosi. You will be able to order the car seat adaptors from Emmaljunga stockists here in Australia. To find out, which ones they are, please feel free to contact our customer service representative marta@valiantbrands.com.au . We hope this helps.

Jessica

Jessicaasked

Just wondering if anyone owns an emmaljunga nitro in the white or creme leatherette? I am looking into purchasing this pram as it looks amazing but just would like to know how easy the fabric is to keep clean and would you recommend it?

Pao_79
Pao_79

Hi Jessica
I own the Emma Nitro in white. In my opinion it is easy to clean and maintain. I use a wet towel to wipe away the spills of baby food, milk, etc. Also I have used the makeup wipes and it works good too for deep stains.
I strongly recommend this pram, babies feel so comfortable (cushy) and warm in winter. I have had so many compliments on the Emma Nitro.

mumma 3

mumma 3asked

Does anyone know the difference between the emma. nitro and the emma. city cerox? im torn.

MrsA35
MrsA35

Nitro city has swivel wheels and cerox doesn't I think!!!
Aa well the seats are reversible in nitro city but not the handle
I think the hadle is reversible in cerox but not the seat.
Check it on you tube emmaljunga has their official videos.

Emmaljunga
Valco B.Emmaljunga

Great question! The Nitro City has a coated aluminium chassis for low weight , does not have a reversible handle. But the seat is reversible.

City Cerox 360 has a reversible handle to change child’s driving direction + the seat unit is reversible too. But it is a bit heavier than the Nitro City.

For more information email info@valiantbrands.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Emmaljunga representatives

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers