Emmaljunga Nitro City

Emmaljunga Nitro City (page 2 of 2)

felicityy

felicityyAU

A must have

Good value for money, It has been built to last! not only it looks good but is very functional as well and very easy to operate.

Great compartments to put all my baby necessities in and most important of all my baby is comfortable while in it! She falls asleep with no issues in this pram.

Eves

EvesVIC, 3220

Good stroller a little bulky

I find this stroller a little builky. I ended up selling it and going for a lightweight MacLaren stroller when baby was about 6 months. Good storage underneath. Very secure stroller and easy to fold. Need a big car if you have one of these strollers. It is a good one but only for infant stage as I prefer a more compact stroller when passed the infant stage.

mcftjaz

mcftjaz

t00dles

t00dlesQLD, 4000

Good quality

Easy to use, not too heavy for a large pram, fits through shopping centre isles well. I didn't have any problems with this pram.
Excellent quality

MrsMc

MrsMcAU

Gorgeous pram

This pram is so gorgeous and classy. Very comfortable and room for baby. Great suspension and great quality - will last for baby 2 or 3 if looked after.
Sturdy, suspension for baby and easy to take on any surface
Heavy and difficult to get in car, need a large boot

t-hopes

t-hopesAU

Worth every cent! Quality product!

Best pram on the market

mpats

mpatsAU

I would buy the emmaljunga nitro pram again and again, its tough and not flimsy and its a pleasure to push both on tough terrain and smooth surfaces.

It is a little pricy, but worth it.
I love my Emmaljunga Pram - its so easy to stear and can turn using one finger, its smooth on concrete and rough surfaces. I also love the sturdy construction and its non puncture wheels. This pram is built to last.
Its a little on the heavy side and takes up a lot of room in the boot of my medium size car, i'm using the bassinet at the moment but hoping the seat will take up less room.
And its pricy.

Quasi Rose

Quasi Roseasked

I have a 12 year old classic emma pram can I use the seat and bassinette on newer frame

J jac

J jacasked

Hi
I’m looking for a capsule adapter for my super nitro Emmulunga. Have been told you can’t buy them. Would any others fit?

Hannah K
Hannah K

Hay are you in the FB Emmaljunga Prams Australia they are great and very knowledgeable

Mikey

Mikeyasked

Hello,

We have nitro city and looking for wheels set for next summer! I contacted the retailer in Poland and so far no any answer!

Can anyone advise if any other sets from emma website can fit on nitro city chassis ?

Get an answer from our members and Emmaljunga representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating Type Single
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 15 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat Storage
Weight16 kg