Empire Emperor

See the Best Caravans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Empire? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Flipper
    FlipperMaryborough

Awesome best built van I've ever seen

Build quality is of excellent high standard. No leaks internal or external, van has been around aus twice no problems ever surfaced. Extremly reliable. Lay out is great, custom build built to set our landcrusier tow vehicle. Best van I've ever towed and towed many. In short I would never buy anything else than a Empire, value for money AWESOME.

Floor Plancustom

Great after sale service

We are very happy with our van. Had a problem which was out of there control but Bill organised the repairs which where done professionally and we where not out of pocket. The van is all we want easy to tow great layout and finish . Great small business with the right attitude to service.

Other Caravans

JCA
    JCABrisbane

Good Old Customer Service

Floor PlanEmperor
    Carol
    Carol

A solid well built caravan with no cutting corners

I have had my Empire Emporer caravan for four years.
    It's a really smart van and not cheaply built like some well known brands.
    Things that can't be seen like insulation, sound systems etc is excellent
    quality.
    I think there arnt many on the market because once you buy one you know
    It's going to last and not give much trouble.
    We live in a cold environment and the van has stood up to that extreamly well even though it hasn't been covered. Still looks brand new.
    I'm a 55 year old woman and find it really easy to tow and operate.
    I could live in this van. It's a Mercedes of vans.

Caravans

Find out how Empire Emperor compares to other Caravans

Brian L
    Brian Lasked
    Emperor

Our lights in our caravan don't work. Last time we used it, about 6 weeks ago they worked fine. Power points, microwave etc are all working - it's just the lights. Anyone have any ideas what the problem might be please.

bowler
    bowler

Im having the same problem, Fridge and some lights working, but not all Kevin

Compare all 6 Empire Caravans
    Main Bed SizeQueen
    Bathroom / Laundry InclusionsShower, Sink, Toilet, Vanity and Washing Machine
    Exterior FeaturesAwning
    Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning and TV
    Kitchen InclusionsCooktop, Freezer, Fridge, Microwave, Oven, Range Hood and Sink
    Release dateOct 2011