Empire Window Furnishings

Empire Window Furnishings (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Yep the guy Were great !

Helpful , friendly no fuss . Happy with result and service I would recommend to others . Took time to get the job done right and make sure I was happy . Good job

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Shutters make rooms airy and light

My shutters look great
Harvey was punctual and efficient and friendly
I was very happy with the service And advice I received
I would use Empire Blinds in the future thank you

Patrick Marzano

Patrick MarzanoSydney, NSW

Fast installation, with friendly service

Salesman was informative but not pushy. We were offered fair pricing with a reasonable discount as first time customers. The installation crew were fast, precise and very friendly. The quality of our blinds and shutters were as promised on initial consultation.

Yuko

Yuko

We will use them again next time!

We got our roller blinds and plantation shutters. We are very happy with their services and products from the initial consultation to the final installation.
Will recommend to our friends!

Very Unhappy

Very UnhappySydney, NSW

Worst service and lots of headaches.

I have ordered sheer curtains and Aluminum louver screens for the window, not only that they took the measurement 2 times, but the curtains were delivered 15cms too long and the shutters were built upside down. After three months (give or take) and several calls and visits to their store room, the retro fitted the curtains and installed the sutters upside down and retrofitted a locking system but did not replace the sutters, at the end I ended up with the shutters installed inside out & upside down. With holes from the original locking system. Any decent company would of send the shutter to be re-manufactured.
Would I recommend this company to my enemies, of course!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I cant stop looking at my plantation shutters, love them!

The staff were very helpful and polite. Ali was very professional. Very happy with my plantation shutters, has given our home a different outlook which I absolutely love. Highly recommend using Empire.

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Love it!!

So happy with our awnings! Now our kids can play outside in the shade and it has also cut down the heat in our house heaps and we hardly use our air conditioning.

John A.

John A.Sydney, NSW

Installer did a fantastic job

Our installation has just been completed and it looks great. The installer made us fell comfortable from the time he arrived. He stayed all day and checked his own work before he left. Could not be happier with is work.

Soheil S.

Soheil S.Sydney, NSW

Unreliable

They have canceled my booking two times and never showed up for measurements, took two days off from work and waiting at home for the measurements, have not received any reason.

Jerry L

Jerry LSydney, NSW

Poly Window Shutters

Our poly window shutters look amazing. The installer David did a fantastic job. Easy process from order to installation by the company. Very helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend and use again.

Cathy

CathySydney Surrounds, NSW

Outdoor window blind

Always have had helpful and excellent service with Empire Blinds.... very happy with my new blind. Would recommend Empire Blinds. Not my first purchase... a returned happy customer. Thank you.

Chrissa

ChrissaSydney, NSW

Shutters

Shutters look fantastic. Our installer David did a great job and was super nice. Great customer service, from quote to installing compared to other rude companies that came to quote.

Sonya

SonyaSydney, NSW

Love my new blinds!

Great product - vertical blinds with wands - no messy chains! Excellent customer service. Very simple process and all at a really great price. Thank you empire. I’ve already told my friends!

Margie

MargieSydney, NSW

Plantation shutters

Service was efficient and friendly and no mess was left behind. Very very happy with the product and service. Only slight negative is we paid additional money to have this felt attached to block out light. The sample we were give apparently did this. It really is no better than without.

Looking good

Thanks to Empire window furnishings for a friendly and professional manner of product to installation of blinds on our kitchen window they look exceptional we recommend them without hesitation goo job,

Friendly and professional!

Professional and easy to work with! First installation was a little off but they were so good and replaced quickly and easily with no problems! No hesitation in recommending David and Empire Window Furnishings!!

Marcelle

MarcelleSydney, NSW

Modern Stylish and on trend

From start to finish Empire delivered what they promised. Seamless and very professional service. I have dealt with Empire Shutters on 3 occasions now and I highly recommend their service and their products.

Good service

We got block out certains and roller blinds from empire window. We are really happy with the product and the service . Also the installation was good too. Thanks for everything

Domenic Acitelli

Domenic AcitelliSydney, NSW

Perfect company to deal with

Great company to deal with from the salesman right through to the installer.
The installation was done cleanly and precise, all blinds fitted and they have a happy customer.thank you all

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Easy to deal with and great workmanship

Installation was great, care was taken, all rubbish removed afterward. Very please with the end result.
We just build our new home so know a thing or two about how little care tradies can take, but empire went above and beyond.