Empire Window Furnishings

Empire Window Furnishings (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Riad was very efficient and helpful sales representative, to give me a quote on plantation shutters.

Just rang Empire for a quote and was booked up n the same day.
Riad rang just before he was coming and was very pleasant to have come to my home.
I was extremely happy with my Quote.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fantastic staff and fast service.

Great service and staff were so friendly and helpful. Helene recommended the perfect blinds and they worked so well in the bedroom. So happy with them, and Ali the installer was so professional and very efficient when installing the blinds. Blinds were ordered, delivered and installed in 2 weeks. Super fast service. I would definitely recommend Empire Window Furnishings.

Happy customer.

Love my zebra & dual blinds which are now on every window of a 5 bedroom house. Excellent product & great service from quoting to installing. Price (especially on sale)was competitive. David the Installer was polite & efficient. Would thoroughly recommend Empire.

Fantastic and friendly

Friendly, prompt and a great job done by all at Empire window furnishings. From sales person to check measure and installer. Product is exactly what I wanted. Couldn’t be happier and I would highly recommend this company.

empire window furnishings.

Salesman sent out promptly to my time.
Salesman RIAD
was polite and open to any questions I had.
He gave honest advise for what I need and do not need which is rare.
I would recommend empire window furnishings mainly on proffionalism and customer service.
Quote measured and given on the spot.

Fantastic service

From the first call to the office to the completed installation of my shutters and blinds the staff were friendly and helpful.
Measure and quote guy really listened to what I wanted and made it happen. The installation guy was fantastic. He worked clean, efficiently and was meticulous with the installation Very very happy

Warranty Claim MadeNo

NOT HAPPY! Worst devision of my life!

Once they have your money, good luck getting them to answer any of your enquirers or fixing any issues with installation or product. For 8 months, I got “ we are waiting on parts” . Go somewhere else. Trust me!

Love my blinds

I had double roller blinds installed in my home last week. Harvey, who installed them was punctual, professional and he had them installed very quickly. We are very happy with the job.

Empire Blinds

Wonderful all round! Sales was a great experience with Ray and we had a lot of confidence in the installer Ali. Many compliments about our shutters and blinds since getting them.

Excellent roller blinds

I'm very happy with the service from Empire Window Furnishings. The measure/quote & installation was fast and professional. Our double roller blinds look great and are excellent at keeping the light/heat out. Would highly recommend.

Recommended

Shutters are well made and professionally installed. They are easy to close and to clean. There was a long period of weeks between ordering and installing but worth the wait.

Very happy with the service

Very happy with the service.
Blinds look fantastic! Riad and Harvy made things very easy for me they were both very professional With there work and had a very friendly approach will definitely recommend Empire blinds! Thank you

Professional and Highly Recommended

Thanks to Riad we were able to achieve installation of great quality plantation shutters just in time before moving into our renovated home. The installation crew were punctual, professional and cleaned up after themselves.
Great experience and competitive pricing make Empire highly recommended.

Professional and obliging service

All appointments were on time as arranged with head office. The installers called just prior to arriving to advise they were on the way. All staff I dealt with were friendly and professional. I was happy with the service they provided.

Fabulous Service

Approached pop up store in local shopping centre where we were treated respectfully
Measuring was done within two weeks
Excellent service and product
Always on time and rang when approaching
Very happy customer who will recommend to others

Empire Window Furnishings

Ray the salesperson was very professional in his knowledge of the products they sell. I would highly recommended him. The products are of a very high standard with such a good range to chose from.

Blinds

Ray has been great with the way he has handled things. He was on time and gave us the best quote always. He is polite and professional. I highly reccomend him to all my family and friends.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The customer service is shocking.

I placed my order in Oct with all the promises of delivery and installation in 4 to 5 weeks. Am still waiting and cannot get a call back from them. I suggest you try elsewhere for blinds.

I love my Plantation Shutters

From my very first meeting with Ray from Empire Shutters I felt his profeshionislism. He was very friendly and polite so it was easy to invite him into my home. He wasn't at all pushy but was confident and explained everything to me which reasured me that I was getting a quality product. He even helped me pick out the right shade of white. Ray helped me get the right price to suit my budget. Thanks Ray.
The installer who installed ou blinds was equally profesional. He was friendly, quick and even cleaned up any mess after the completion of the job. I was impressed!
All our friends and neighbours complement our new look to our home. I am so happy with Empire and their competing prices that I am using them once again o finish the rest of my house. Thanks again Ray. Tina.

Great experience

Have had my 4th job done with empire, I couldn’t ask for a better product or service, from the sales rep to the installer, some staff have also changed recently I believe.