Empire Window Furnishings

Empire Window Furnishings (page 2 of 6)

• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (76)

Ghias Arif

Ghias ArifSydney, NSW

Really impressed with the service team and the overall crew from order to installation.

I had a wonderful experience dealing with Empire. Best price , on time delivery, friendly staff and very experienced. I will recommend them to every one any day! A-star five star!

Julienne

JulienneSydney, NSW

Great product and service

The service from the outset has been great and every member of the team through the process has been wonderful to deal with. We had electronic blinds and awning installed.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Perfect job done. Wont find better anywhere, we tried

Ali looked after us must of the time. Met our needs, very helpful, delivered on time, old blinds removed and discarded by you. Price fantastic. Had our whole house done with them. Would definitely recommend. Cannot speak highly enough of them.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

We were very pleased with empire blinds. They were professional and courteous with great customer service. we had some issues with our window being a difficult shape but the installers managed to fit it in perfect.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great company, very pleased!!!

I am very pleased with empire blinds from start to finish. They have been professional, courteous and great customer service. Im also very happy with the final product, it looks great. Would definitely use again and highly recommend giving them a go.

Steve K.

Steve K.Sydney, NSW

Good Range

We are having a few small issues with one of our automated blinds not coming down correctly which we are told will be resolved soon and are waiting on a technician to attend.

Our beautiful shutters

We have just installed Empire shutters and they look beautiful. Our installer was terrific and informed us of a mistake he made which wasnt too bad anyway. The process was a bit tricky as they had to measure twice and were a bit confused with what we wanted . However, they were really onside to sort the problem out. Very happy with result

Dee

Dee

Great product. Excellent service

Empire offered a good product at a competitive price for exterior folding arm awnings. Service was efficient with delivery & installation within the timeframe give. Happy customers. Looking forward to summer in the shade

Great window

Did a good job on installed plantation window. Good quality material. It will be even better if the window panel was made from the begining according to my request of being made to 50/50 opening panel instead have to cut manually by the installment guy.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Can't believe that the place looks so different

OMG should have done it sooner. Makes the house look so different and so much bigger. Service was good but needed to wait a while for installation but was worth it.

Graeme Liddell

Graeme LiddellSydney, NSW

Look great

Service exceptional. From the measuring to the installation I was kept informed and on the day of delivery the timing was spot on . Ali and Rubin were both professional and polite. All old blinds taken away.

excellent

it is just what I expected
I liked the new look of my first blind order so I put down the second order
it did take few weeks to complete the job but it was worth to wait

Chi T.

Chi T.Sydney, NSW

I really appreciate the service it provided with that reasonable price.The whole procedure starting from quoting to installation is so well organised.The quality of product and work is great.I especially thank David (The Installer)of his skilful work and politeness.I highly recommend this enterprise .

Yep the guy Were great !

Helpful , friendly no fuss . Happy with result and service I would recommend to others . Took time to get the job done right and make sure I was happy . Good job

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Shutters make rooms airy and light

My shutters look great
Harvey was punctual and efficient and friendly
I was very happy with the service And advice I received
I would use Empire Blinds in the future thank you

Patrick Marzano

Patrick MarzanoSydney, NSW

Fast installation, with friendly service

Salesman was informative but not pushy. We were offered fair pricing with a reasonable discount as first time customers. The installation crew were fast, precise and very friendly. The quality of our blinds and shutters were as promised on initial consultation.

Yuko

Yuko

We will use them again next time!

We got our roller blinds and plantation shutters. We are very happy with their services and products from the initial consultation to the final installation.
Will recommend to our friends!

Very Unhappy

Very UnhappySydney, NSW

Worst service and lots of headaches.

I have ordered sheer curtains and Aluminum louver screens for the window, not only that they took the measurement 2 times, but the curtains were delivered 15cms too long and the shutters were built upside down. After three months (give or take) and several calls and visits to their store room, the retro fitted the curtains and installed the sutters upside down and retrofitted a locking system but did not replace the sutters, at the end I ended up with the shutters installed inside out & upside down. With holes from the original locking system. Any decent company would of send the shutter to be re-manufactured.
Would I recommend this company to my enemies, of course!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I cant stop looking at my plantation shutters, love them!

The staff were very helpful and polite. Ali was very professional. Very happy with my plantation shutters, has given our home a different outlook which I absolutely love. Highly recommend using Empire.

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Love it!!

So happy with our awnings! Now our kids can play outside in the shade and it has also cut down the heat in our house heaps and we hardly use our air conditioning.

See all Empire Window Furnishings reviews