Empire Window Furnishings

Empire Window Furnishings (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rob B

Rob BSydney, NSW

Professional and obliging service

All appointments were on time as arranged with head office. The installers called just prior to arriving to advise they were on the way. All staff I dealt with were friendly and professional. I was happy with the service they provided.

Fabulous Service

Approached pop up store in local shopping centre where we were treated respectfully
Measuring was done within two weeks
Excellent service and product
Always on time and rang when approaching
Very happy customer who will recommend to others

Taffy

TaffySydney, NSW

Empire Window Furnishings

Ray the salesperson was very professional in his knowledge of the products they sell. I would highly recommended him. The products are of a very high standard with such a good range to chose from.

Nejme Malas

Nejme MalasSydney, NSW

Blinds

Ray has been great with the way he has handled things. He was on time and gave us the best quote always. He is polite and professional. I highly reccomend him to all my family and friends.

Peter B

Peter BSydney, NSW

The customer service is shocking.

I placed my order in Oct with all the promises of delivery and installation in 4 to 5 weeks. Am still waiting and cannot get a call back from them. I suggest you try elsewhere for blinds.

TeeD

TeeDSydney, NSW

I love my Plantation Shutters

Maggie awada

Maggie awadaSydney, NSW

Great experience

Have had my 4th job done with empire, I couldn’t ask for a better product or service, from the sales rep to the installer, some staff have also changed recently I believe.

Ang27

Ang27Sydney, NSW

Beautiful shutter blinds

I’ve had two rooms done so far without issue, these were the 2nd cheapest company I could find, Ray was professional and sounded like he knew what he was talking about, I had to wait around 8 weeks, ordered Snow White plantation shutters, not the real wood as we live near the beach but you can’t tell the difference. Brian installed them and was super quick, no mess, on time. Just to clarify I’m a real customer, not a family member and I’m totally happy with my blinds.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Con

ConSydney

After sale service non existent

Windows and Sliding door Plantation Shutters installed Ok, but within three weeks everything started to go wrong as per the advise of the installer the sliding panels were the wrong type. Sliding door shutters did not slide properly, frames pealed and it took many calls to get someone to look at the problem. They fixed the pealed frames but not the doors. After four weeks the top frame collapsed and again after many calls no one responded so I had to pay another person to properly fix the top frame
My recommendation is do not use this company.

Not recommended

Plantation shutter frames pealed on installation and recommended repair was 2-sided tape. After 18 months the bottom bar on the roller blind has come off and Empire does not consider this part of the warranty. Roller blinds are missing screws. The installation guys were lovely but that is where the positive feedback ends.

Loise

LoiseLeppington

From start to finish everthing went the way it should go
Ray the salesman was helpfull in helping me chose the right product
Shutter blind was installed within three weeks
Bryon the installer was very professional no mess all done to my satisfaction
Would reccomend this company

Fabulous Roller Blinds !

From my initial phone enquiry, followed by dealings with Riad and installation by Ali, I could not fault Empire's pleasant and excellent customer service. Regular contact was made and installation occurred within the promised turn-a-round time. I am absolutely thrilled with the result, the blinds are awesome !! Thank you so much.

Eug!

Eug!Sydney

So exhausting!

I paid my deposit on the 8/3/2018 and finally today 3/10/18 my external blinds are finished a small job very straight forward. Not completely to my satisfaction but I cannot bare anymore.
To be clear I write good reviews and then there is Empire if I could give a minus I would.

customer service

I have just had plantation shutters installed. We are happy with the result and extremely happy with the customer service. The install done yesterday by Syed was excellent, uncomplicated and clean. Thank you.

NNN

NNNSydney

The WORST decision I ever made

Living Room Transformation

Great customer service and great product- a real winner.
Will be referring them to my friends.
Will be a return customer.

DEAN

DEANBEVERLY HILLS

EMPIRE SHUTTERS SCAMMERS & FAKE & POOR QUALITY

notis82

notis82

Minus star would be given if possible!!

Amazing Job!

I asked Ray to put new shutters in my house just before Christmas. He organised this swiftly and his company did an amazing job with quality blinds.

We have had no issues and thoroughly enjoyed the experience which would have otherwise been a very stressful time.

My family and I highly recommend Empire blinds!! I heard about this company through a friend and was not disappointed and will recommend to all my family and friends.

Sue from Monterey

Disgusting customer service! Pathetic management! Do not use this company

Ordered my blinds last year on the condition that they would be fitted by a certain time only to find out by me calling them several time that it would be delayed by a week ! their sales team will come out and promise you anything to make the sale and their commission but when it comes down to rectifying customer complaints will hide behind the receptionist and won't face the music ! I have asked that the manager call me several times only be told he's in a meeting , now hes gone home etc etc... happy to take my money and cost me double what the blinds cost as i have to now cancel my holiday due to their broken promises!!!!
terrible disgraceful company . pathetic management
Do not use this company!!!!!!!!!