Endeavour Mutual Bank Online

Endeavour Mutual Bank Online

1.0

jj0123

jj0123South East Queensland, QLD

Personal loan application is convoluted - don't bother

Went thru the process of getting a small personal loan (4$k) to assist with payment of a solar panel system for our home. We have great credit but thought we'd take a loan rather than use our savings. The loan application process at Endeavour/Sydney Mutual is the most frustrating, time-consuming and annoying that I have ever experienced. Once the loan is finally approved you MUST go online and register to become a member before loan is issued. The online membership page is flawed and doesn't work properly and therefore consumes even more time. Staff have been condescending and largely unhelpful. We were approved for our loan but the membership process became so frustrating that we cancelled our application. Don't bother with this company.

TopicLoan Application
Chris A.

Chris A.

Terrible customer service

Firstly don’t expect to get your loan in the timeframe listed on the website. It’s taken me 6 weeks to be approved when the website says two business days for a personal loan. Every time I send in documents they wait a week to respond to me then request more, then wait a week again and request more.

Secondly “uh hello” is not a professional way to answer the phone. I’ve had several representatives pick up in a very unprofessional way.

Thirdly, I’m not at the accepting loan stage and I’m being told to verify my identity to create a bank account through them (which apparently is a must to get the loan) and yet whenever I click to enter my details it says that it cannot be progressed and it’s logged me out.

TopicLoan Application and New Account
Endeavour Mutual Bank
Endeavour M.Endeavour Mutual Bank

absolutely hopeless phone support, rude and provide no value at all

I enquired about term deposit loan and it was absolutely hopeless phone support, rude and provide no value at all, absolutely plague that everyone should try to avoid. Don't go with them!

TopicLoan Application