Endeavour Mutual Bank Online

Endeavour Mutual Bank Online

1.0 from 1 review

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

absolutely hopeless phone support, rude and provide no value at all

I enquired about term deposit loan and it was absolutely hopeless phone support, rude and provide no value at all, absolutely plague that everyone should try to avoid. Don't go with them!

Review TypeLoan Application
Endeavour has not previously been made aware of any issue of this nature. Can you please provide your name privately to Endeavour so that we can follow this up. We will be more than happy to discuss any concerns you may have in further detail. Endeavour prides itself on providing exceptional customer service at all times and we look forward to hearing from you.I enquired about term deposit loan yesterday, an old man called me and briefly explain what it is, I asked him what the value is with this loan over using my own cash, he replied with contempt laugh saying there is no value, the conversation ended with simply a "bye", the number I got call from is 02 8754 8201.