Energy Matters

Energy Matters (page 2 of 5)

3.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)
  • Purchase PriceA$5,985.00 (2)
  • Installation

Great Product and Price

The people were great to deal with. The installation team were efficient, helpful and very neat and tidy. I’m loving being able to monitor the daily efficiency of the system. I recommend them to everyone I meet. They can’t be beaten on value or quality!

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the great review Martin! Being able to watch your system pump out clean energy is certainly a bonus for PV system owners, at Energy Matters we recommend monitoring for all systems.

Great outcome

Solar working as it should. Installation issues resolved. Great and effective communication with local grud managers. Professional attention to detail and customer focussed.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thankyou for the review Rob, the Energy Matters team are pleased to hear that you are happy with the installation process, and are now powering your home with clean solar energy.

solar energy

Following from my previous review, which tended to be a little negative.
The electricity supply people finally got the voltages correct in our street and the solar now works correctly (there was no problem with the solar system). Now with 16 panels have had no electricity bills for 9 months (3 quarters), but will have to pay for the next winter quarter. The credit we accumulated during the summer paid for the first winter quarter. . Very happy!
Errol

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thankyou for the updated review Errol! It is great that you have been happily powering your home on clean renewable energy and have wiped out most of your grid electricity bills.

MaxC

MaxCLaunceston, TAS

Sales department is brilliant, after sales department hopeless

I notified Energy Matters of a problem on June 1, they promised action within 10 to 14 days. A reminder on June 19 was ignored. On July 7 they told me the warranty had expired - it hadn't. Then they gave advice by email which allowed me to fix my own problem.
I will be building a new house next year, Energy Matters won't be supplying the solar panels.

Living more comfortably

I couldn’t have switched to solar at a better time given the temperatures Sydney has been coping with in recent months. First electricity bill last week was impressively less. Only complaint is that I cannot fully understand the AGL bill; it would be handy if you published a typical bill deconstructed to explain each step.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Energy Matters were fabulous to work with and very happy with my solar panels

great communication and information on phone, what to expect and how long it would take etc. Installer had to reschedule install- but this was done with a few weeks notice- was very professional, The installer we had was amazing, really polite, neat, great communication and felt very comfortable with the install. The electrical inspector said they were a great team and they always did wonderful installs and he never had any problems with their work.
Panels working well and so far even in Winter am so happy I went ahead with the solar panel install.

Energy M.Energy Matters

The Energy Matters team are very pleased to hear that you are so happy with your PV system installation and performance, a big thankyou for your review AMonte.

GOOD EXPERIENCE

Good communication via phone and email. Smooth installation process on the day, Overall a positive experience. It took a while for the power supplier to adjust the meter so that we received our feedback credits but that is not the fault of the installer. I am happy to recommend Energy Matters.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the great review Malo! The Energy Matters team are happy that you are now powering your home with renewable energy and receiving your feed-in tariff.

PhilR

PhilRMelbourne

Poor support with no follow up to issues

We had our solar upgraded with additional 3Kw to give 4.5Kw and a Powerwall 2. After 1 1/2 month of believing we are grid free our bill estimate is $345. Origin believe we are taking grid power when Tesla say its from the Powerwall.
Contacted Energymatters will little success they did not take the matter seriously acting as if its not their problem. I'm constantly pushing them to look into the problem but this is just not customer service.
Tesla are assisting but as they are not the installers they have limited assistance.

IanW

IanW

Energy Matters Useless for After Sales Service

After sales service ...poor

We purchased a descent 6 kw solar system together with a power wall 2 battery.
We received our First electricity bill.we were astonished that it was $245 for the quarter
Specially when our iPad app was informing us that we were utilising 100% electricity from our
Panels and battery.
We have been trying to contact energy matters for the last 6 weeks.This with emails and by phone.
No body has contacted us.
All we want is to understand why our bill seems so high
We spent 19k on our system.
If energy matters read this please contact us ta

Julian

Ok...that’s fine...again we have emailed our concerns together with a copy of our electricity bill.
We will wait for your response and hope that this dilemma can be understood and resolved
Thankyou

Terrible Customer Service

Back in February we looked using this company for our solar but then decided that at the time this company wasn’t right for us as they kept messing us around. So in the same month we rang to cancel our contract with them. Fast forward to June and we’ve had money deducted from our account for the solar panels, so we ring to find out what’s happening and get told Energy Matters haven’t canceled our contracts. I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone.

Robyn

Robyn

Prompt knowledgeable service.

From my first phone call to them to the conclusion of their service they were extremely competent. They exlained the details of the solar power system in an understandable form. The panels were installed about 6 weeks later. I am now getting a rebate and my energy bills are significantly reduced. My only complaint was that it took longer than expected for the compliance to be carried out and for this information to be passed on to the energy supplier.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the great review Robyn! The Energy Matters team are pleased to hear that you are making good energy savings with your new system.

Maria S.

Maria S.Matraville

Solar panel installation

I would like to thank everyone from Energy Matters for the smooth installation of my solar panels. The installers were very knowledgeable and professional.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the great review Maria, the Energy Matters team appreciates it!

Still reviewing

Happy with all aspects. Only problem was we had to wait for months for our system to be connected with the AGL grid because AGL insisted on a CRL form which your people didn't recognise.

G_M_H

G_M_HMelbourne

Terrible Service just take your money and then nothing

We had a large installation of Solar Panels and a monitoring system installed. The system has stopped working on a number of occasions and we cannot contact them. Wait for over an hour on hold, give up and press 1 to leave call back. Never get a call back. They are tied into Sun Edisson who went bankrupt and we have not been able to contact them since then. Wish we had gone with a more reputable company

Find out how Energy Matters compares to other Solar Retailers

Apalling response from Energy Matters when told that our solar panels have not been connected since

From the first contact ( through ISelect) Energy Matters were prompt, efficient and courteous.
As far as we can tell at this stage, their service was excellent.

We have a serious complaint: through a late billing from Energy Australia, we were unaware that the solar installation was not working. It is one 2 weeks since a,erring Energy Matters and no remedial action has been taken, only ineffectual telephone call.

Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Advice and Installation Very Good but One Question Unanswered

I am very happy with the price, advice and installation of my solar panels. Everything went well and to plan. The only consideration that I have is that I have requested a very simple request from Energy Matters on three occasions if there is an app or website to track my energy use and solar supply and I am yet to receive a reply.

Deborah Thomas

Deborah ThomasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reputable & Reliable Solar Installer

Energy M.Energy Matters

Hi Deborah, we’re glad to hear that you are enjoying the benefits from your solar system, and making good energy and financial savings.

Allan

AllanSydney

Over promise under deliver

I was promised installation before Christmas 2017 - had two installation dates in February (your panels in another state) and March (cant find your panels) and still no action. Very poor.

Mark

MarkCanberra

Only one word to describe Energy Matters for solar PV: pathetic.