Energy Matters

Energy Matters (page 3 of 5)

3.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)
  • Purchase PriceA$5,985.00 (2)
  • Installation

Poor after sales service

I have no issues with the product, but getting someone to return my calls relating to any other query is non existent. For that alone, I would not recommend this company.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Hi Janene, we would love to assist you to resolve this. Please email your details (full name and contact) to our customer service team: customer@energymatters.com.au and we will follow up with you as a priority.

Janene

Thank you - the issue was quickly resolved. Given my original review, I would like you to know that we are looking to build a new home in the new future, and will certainly contact Energy Matters for a quote. Regards, Janene

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for your support Janene, we are happy that the issue was sorted out quickly for you.

Self-sufficiency

The installation team were quick and efficient. Contact with the Melbourne office was a bit iffy early on with emails going unanswered. Had the battery for 3 days and the system is working brilliantly. Effectively we are self sufficient which was our goal.

Malcolm A

Malcolm ABendigo

Appalling experience

Still waiting for our replacement inverter to be installed to replace the original inverter that lasted less than 1 day. We have been waiting for action for over 2 months - phone contact, email contact has not resolved this yet. This has to be the worst after sales experience I have ever come across, absolutely appalling.

Find out how Energy Matters compares to other Solar Retailers

most delighted with the set up my solar panels and the tasla battery, all perfect

I would like Energy matters management to react on requests for quotations for my friends who are also interested in the same system we have. This would be appreciated
Many thanks,
Hank Ruigrok

Peter Curtis

Peter CurtisMelbourne

Still in early stages, but looks promising.

I thought the process was timely, as I contacted my council to check availability of government rebate.
I spoke to a number of people given a detailed email that was helpful. The contractors arrive on schedule. The job was done well and instructed me on use. I have found the system very smooth. I am very pleased.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the positive review Peter, Happy New Year!

Don't Do It !!!

I believe that I am generally an easy going person with normal expectations from sellers and people so it is unusual for me to say anything negative about my experiences let alone fill out a review such as this.
Quite simply this is the worst company that I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. The service and communication ceased upon payment. Only ring them if you like speaking to a answering machine and don't expect a return call.The only good part is that the installed equipment works well.
Yes I am a very unhappy customer.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Hi Koala, we are very sorry for your experience. We have identified a glitch in our phone system that has now been resolved. If you need anything related to your solar system, please contact customer@energymatters.com.au at any time.

PRASydney

Power companies now pay me to turn on my lights

Live in Sydney Australia.
We have a 7 year old 3 kw solar and a 2017 5 kw solar system installed on our home.
Tesla Powerwall 2 installed.
The new system plus Powerwall 2 has been installed now for 2 months.
We have not drawn 1 kw from the grid since.
We generate to the grid on average 35 kw per day. This covers the poles and wires charges plus GST and all other expenses.
We are now in credit to the power company.
The system works superbly.
There were some delays caused by Tesla. Tesla's mobile app is still not quite right yet. The app is only a guide as to where the power is being used and distributed to.
Top marks to Energy Matters and all their staff and contractors through the whole process.
PA

Energy M.Energy Matters

The EM team is pleased to hear how well your new system is functioning PRA. Thanks for the review and enjoy your energy surplus.

PRA

Why am I commenting now. Our system is still going at 95+% capacity. I did not purchase our system to work at 95%. I am quite sure that our problem is with Tesla's App. However a positive response from E/M would be of great use.

PV installation

Very good service and good power production. Good follow up. We would reccommend Energy Matters to nyone comsidering Solar Power.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the great review Tim, the whole team at Energy Matters appreciates it!

A trust-worthy supplier that installs top-quality products

Energy M.Energy Matters

We are pleased to learn that your solar + battery system is performing well Tom. Thanks for the wonderful review!

Find out how Energy Matters compares to other Solar Retailers

good - except for log-in

Good from start to finish.

One small matter. Why do I have to go to so much trouble to log in (email, pass-word) every time I want to see how things are going? What's so secret? And since I'm looking at the thing on the internet, why do you want my email address?

To add to this, I often have to attempt log-in three or four times before it works. I am not making mistakes (not that often). It just often won't let me in, and then on the third or fourth try, does. Why? And again, why can't I just have the thing as a desk-top something or other so I don't need to log in?

Energy M.Energy Matters

Hi Brian, we would love the opportunity to resolve this matter for you. Please email us your full name and best contact information to customer@energymatters.com.au so we can assist you.

Great company to deal with. Highly recommend!!

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thank you for the very comprehensive review Mike! We trust you will continue to reap the benefits of your oversized PV array for many years to come.

Cheers!

WickedSister

WickedSisterAU

They wanted to install without a permit from council !

Signed up with them and their sales person advised me to go ahead with the installation even without a permit from the council. No follow ups, and clearly their sales people will tell you anything you want to hear to get the sale. I cancelled with Energy Matters and went with someone more respectful.

sd2

sd2

Excellent aftercare service

Purchased a Solar panel and inverter 6 years ago. My initial enquiry to installation took 5 weeks and it was a very easy experience. The product worked well for 4 years with no issues. After 4 years my inverter broke, I contacted Energy Matters and they had an electrician out to inspect. They confirmed it needed replacing and then ordered a new inverter. The new inverter was fitted and the total time from initial fault to replacing the unit was 2 weeks. It was a pleasant and easy experience and I even received calls following replacement to ensure there were no further issues.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for your review sd2. We aim to minimise downtime when there is a problem with a system component, to keep your home powered with clean energy.

Professional sales & installation.

After extensive research & solar quotes we chose Energy Matters because of the excellent information provided. The installation team were very professional and left the site very clean. After completion the supervisor explained how to view the information via the screen on the Inverter. Would recommend to Energy Matters to anyone.

Excellent service

My inverter had E031 error, an issue which needed to be rectified by replacing the unit, luckily it was still under warranty. The replacement was delivered with in a week and my solar system was working again within 2 weeks...that was exceptional service!

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for your review of our inverter replacement service Grimma, the warranty team certainly appreciates it!

Paul Griffin

Paul GriffinMelbourne

Great Service, no fuss install

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the review Paul. We're happy that the installation team performed to your expectations, and that you have been getting good power production.

Not all that great.

Installation good.. but it was put off 3 times.. bad communication in the end.. can’t get receipt for money payed.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Rabid Sales team, but sub standard design and appalling after sales service

Good company to deal with

J.M