Energy Matters

Energy Matters (page 3 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)
  • Purchase Price$5,985.00
  • Installation

Terrible Customer Service

Back in February we looked using this company for our solar but then decided that at the time this company wasn’t right for us as they kept messing us around. So in the same month we rang to cancel our contract with them. Fast forward to June and we’ve had money deducted from our account for the solar panels, so we ring to find out what’s happening and get told Energy Matters haven’t canceled our contracts. I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone.

Robyn
Robyn

Prompt knowledgeable service.

From my first phone call to them to the conclusion of their service they were extremely competent. They exlained the details of the solar power system in an understandable form. The panels were installed about 6 weeks later. I am now getting a rebate and my energy bills are significantly reduced. My only complaint was that it took longer than expected for the compliance to be carried out and for this information to be passed on to the energy supplier.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the great review Robyn! The Energy Matters team are pleased to hear that you are making good energy savings with your new system.

Maria S.
Maria S.Matraville

Solar panel installation

I would like to thank everyone from Energy Matters for the smooth installation of my solar panels. The installers were very knowledgeable and professional.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the great review Maria, the Energy Matters team appreciates it!

Still reviewing

Happy with all aspects. Only problem was we had to wait for months for our system to be connected with the AGL grid because AGL insisted on a CRL form which your people didn't recognise.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

G_M_H
G_M_HMelbourne

Terrible Service just take your money and then nothing

We had a large installation of Solar Panels and a monitoring system installed. The system has stopped working on a number of occasions and we cannot contact them. Wait for over an hour on hold, give up and press 1 to leave call back. Never get a call back. They are tied into Sun Edisson who went bankrupt and we have not been able to contact them since then. Wish we had gone with a more reputable company

Energy M.Energy Matters

Apalling response from Energy Matters when told that our solar panels have not been connected since

From the first contact ( through ISelect) Energy Matters were prompt, efficient and courteous.
As far as we can tell at this stage, their service was excellent.

We have a serious complaint: through a late billing from Energy Australia, we were unaware that the solar installation was not working. It is one 2 weeks since a,erring Energy Matters and no remedial action has been taken, only ineffectual telephone call.

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Advice and Installation Very Good but One Question Unanswered

I am very happy with the price, advice and installation of my solar panels. Everything went well and to plan. The only consideration that I have is that I have requested a very simple request from Energy Matters on three occasions if there is an app or website to track my energy use and solar supply and I am yet to receive a reply.

Deborah Thomas
Deborah ThomasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reputable & Reliable Solar Installer

Energy M.Energy Matters

Hi Deborah, we’re glad to hear that you are enjoying the benefits from your solar system, and making good energy and financial savings.

Allan
AllanSydney

Over promise under deliver

I was promised installation before Christmas 2017 - had two installation dates in February (your panels in another state) and March (cant find your panels) and still no action. Very poor.

Mark
MarkCanberra

Only one word to describe Energy Matters for solar PV: pathetic.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Poor after sales service

I have no issues with the product, but getting someone to return my calls relating to any other query is non existent. For that alone, I would not recommend this company.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Hi Janene, we would love to assist you to resolve this. Please email your details (full name and contact) to our customer service team: customer@energymatters.com.au and we will follow up with you as a priority.

Janene

Thank you - the issue was quickly resolved. Given my original review, I would like you to know that we are looking to build a new home in the new future, and will certainly contact Energy Matters for a quote. Regards, Janene

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for your support Janene, we are happy that the issue was sorted out quickly for you.

Self-sufficiency

The installation team were quick and efficient. Contact with the Melbourne office was a bit iffy early on with emails going unanswered. Had the battery for 3 days and the system is working brilliantly. Effectively we are self sufficient which was our goal.

Malcolm A
Malcolm ABendigo

Appalling experience

Still waiting for our replacement inverter to be installed to replace the original inverter that lasted less than 1 day. We have been waiting for action for over 2 months - phone contact, email contact has not resolved this yet. This has to be the worst after sales experience I have ever come across, absolutely appalling.

Energy M.Energy Matters

most delighted with the set up my solar panels and the tasla battery, all perfect

I would like Energy matters management to react on requests for quotations for my friends who are also interested in the same system we have. This would be appreciated
Many thanks,
Hank Ruigrok

Peter Curtis
Peter CurtisMelbourne

Still in early stages, but looks promising.

I thought the process was timely, as I contacted my council to check availability of government rebate.
I spoke to a number of people given a detailed email that was helpful. The contractors arrive on schedule. The job was done well and instructed me on use. I have found the system very smooth. I am very pleased.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the positive review Peter, Happy New Year!

Disappointed80
Disappointed80asked

Can anyone advise on service received from the company based in Menai?

janet Hay
janet Hay

I don't know about a company based in Menai.
My experience was:
15 Solar panels installed after negotiations and payment to Energy Matters.
The first meter malfunctioned and was replaced.our then providor 's accounts showed feed to the grid. November 2017 we changed providor to Energy Australia.we did not receive our 'delayed Account' until March.this showed no feed to the Gris since November. Almost a month later we are still trying to get proof whether the meter is faulty or the solar installation is faulty......we need this problem fixed and we are no nearer as at 16 April 2018. Janet Hay

Alex C.
Alex C.asked

Does a 7Kw solar system without battery cost $18,600.00+ to install?

BrianS
BrianS

far less

mikeesteele
mikeesteele

Wow! Nooooooo that's to Much. Geeze.

Tom Heeren
Tom Heeren

For reference, my 5KW system was just over $10,000 to install high-quality monocrystalline panels. Without knowing the panel type, where they will be installed or the site specifics it is difficult to give you a definitive answer, but over $18,600 does seem a like a high quote if the panels are just being installed on an ordinary suburban roof.

Get an answer from our members and Energy Matters representatives