Energy Matters

Energy Matters (page 4 of 5)

3.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)
  • Purchase PriceA$5,985.00 (2)
  • Installation

Zero information

Since making a reasonable deposit for a system i have basically had zero contact from these people. I had to call and get confirmation of receipt of funds and request a receipt.
No updates at all as to the progress of the system install. I've had to contact synergy and western power myself today to try and figure out if applications have been made to the appropriate providers. I'm not sure if I've been duped as yet??? Very poor communication from the start. ZERO INFORMATION.

Andrew

AndrewKurrajong

Good setup for solar and battery

Works well however take care on the size of battery as too small and you are still paying for high feed in tariffs. Also if you have an existing solar array any new solar plus battery seems not to include the existing solar as input into the battery.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the review of your system Andrew. Energy Matters has a PV + battery storage calculator here: http://www.energymatters.com.au/solar-calculators/solar-battery-calculator.php

Very happy with all aspects of installation and support service

The information given and workmanship involved with the installation of our panels was all we could have wanted. We were informed at the outset of an extra cost involved due to our particular situation and every effort was made to reduce this cost.
A problem arose a couple of months after installation due to power surge in grid. Energy matters immediately notified our supplier and the problem was solved on the same day.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the review of your installation and system Don. It is good to hear that the surge induced problem was sorted out so promptly.

Fantastic

Excellent service from the beginning of my first inquiry through to my system being up and running. Easy to deal with, professional, helpful, efficient. I got exactly what I needed.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the Fantastic review Susan!

MarcusM

MarcusMBrisbane

Good Up Front Sales and Installation - Poor After Sales

Dolove

DoloveLaverton Vic 3028

Hapy

I am happy with energy matters workmanship. The solar energy does help to keep energy costs down its when sunny.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the review Dolove, your energy dollar savings should continue to improve as electricity prices rise into the future.

We love to see the power display with lots of Watts, even in quite dim conditions!

The new panels, 10 of them, are producing about 3 times the power of our original 6 panels. On a sunny mid-winter day in Sydney, that means about 14 kWh over the whole day.

Energy M.Energy Matters

It's pleasing to hear that your system has good output Peter, thanks for the review.

Dean. A

Dean. A

Awesome job, awesome customer service, awesome products.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thankyou for the comprehensive review Dean. Only using $250 worth of grid power in 5 years is an excellent result! Battery prices continue to fall, so you should soon be able to reduce that even more.

Raj

RajBrisbane

Too Expensive and did not honour their promise!!!!!

Find out how Energy Matters compares to other Solar Retailers

Still waiting for the first power bill

The whole thing all went very smoothly the operators were polite and helpful so have no complaints at all hoping it will be worth the cost

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the review Christa. You should see a reduction in your next bill, and have some protection against future rounds of electricity price rises.

Bruce S.

Bruce S.

Long delays for connection

The installation of our solar energy was efficient and fast. I wish I could say the same for the connection by the distributor. It took over two months rather than the suggested 20 days so we lost a month and a half of use. The retailer will backdate use to the date the distributor connected but not before. Is there no remedy for this tardiness.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the review. It's great to hear that the installation was efficient and that the retailer will backdate use for you.

hiker7063

hiker7063Melbourne

Perfect Installation

The installers were very good and fully explained the system. Unfortunately our power supplier was very slow in connecting us to the grid. We are still waiting to receive our first bill under solar power to actually see what our savings are.

Costs After Installation

Power To The People

4 months in and so far we are very happy. The generation being achieved is great and the bills have certainly come down. If only my Billing Retailer could get it right, I guess they're worried that they're the one's losing out.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Good to see your bills have come down GnD, the savings are better in your pocket than in your retailer's!

JFK

JFKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sunshine = Solar Power

The whole experience was great with all persons involved being very informative and helpful throughout. Would have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks JFK, we were very pleased to read you had such a positive experience

Happy so far

8 months of solar power, My power bills have been reduced for the last billing cycle ,Im unable to comment on the previous cycles as my service provider encountered problems with billing me and had to average my bill. (So sad for them)

Energy M.Energy Matters

We're glad your system is keeping the bills down Andrew, thanks for the review.

PGC

PGC

Very good so far

Great wattage being generated so far. We haven't really hit summer in Melbourne at the moment but the panels have given great readings on semi sunny days.

Energy M.Energy Matters

That's good to hear PGC, thanks for the feedback. Slightly cloudy days can sometimes be better than cloudless ones, due to the higher levels of solar radiation hitting your PV array from sun + clouds.

Good so far

Nearly 6 months now since a retrofit Tesla battery. Has done what it is supposed to and kept our power bills steady even though we have 3 extra people in the house. Happy with our decision.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for your feedback on the battery retrofit John. It is good to hear it is keeping the bills steady, despite the extra people.

Very Happy So Far

Only had installed about 6 months ago, so far all has been great, sales, installation and my first full quarterly bill was beyond my expectations.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for your feedback Angela, and it’s great to hear you’re benefiting from your system!

Keith

KeithMelbourne

Well worth the investment

Energy Matters assessed our requirements in terms of number of solar panels; gave us a quote and, after our acceptance, installed and connected everything at the agreed time with no hassles. The inspector who authorized the "switch on" commented on the neat and professional workmanship. I do keep getting messages wanting me to install a battery but I ignore these as I don't believe it is cost effective