Energy Matters

Energy Matters (page 5 of 5)

3.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)
  • Purchase PriceA$5,985.00 (2)
  • Installation

tims28Sydney, NSW

Absolute Nightmare

Energy M.Energy Matters

This situation was unfortunate and not to our usual high standards. We have apologised to and addressed all issues with the customer

Susan Reilly

Susan ReillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Going well until inverter broke

Installed in 2013 and going ok until now. After sales service? Completely non-existent. Our inverter is under warranty and has an error message. We need a new one but apparently it's just way too hard to call us back. I am very unhappy. Think twice about using this company.

Energy M.Energy Matters

We’ve only just recently taken up the paid subscription of ProductReview that enables businesses to reply to reviews. Shortly after the review was posted, our Customer Care team contacted Susan and the issues were resolved.

They suck you in...

The experience begins very well with Energy Matters, but it doesn't last long.

Was quoted one price and after placing a deposit, I then received an email stating the actual cost was significantly higher.

I have now been waiting for over 5 weeks for a refund and continually told that it will be paid but yet to see it.

Stay away from this company, so many more to choose from and better to avoid the disappointment and frustration.

Energy M.Energy Matters

We apologise for the delay, Mr Crawford was fully refunded in early September. Our accounting system was being migrated during this period and we experienced refund delays, which have now been fully resolved.

Solar Retailers

Find out how Energy Matters compares to other Solar Retailers

Eduardo

Eduardo

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service. Kept informed of progress of installation by a person with whom I had an instant rapport. Such a change from dealing with some companies which send you off to far away places like India talking to people you can barely understand.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for your kind review Eduardo, we trust your system is continuing to deliver clean energy to your home.

john mclean

john mcleanSouth East Queensland, QLD

You never write, you never call

Leigh

LeighKareela

Excellent customer service and installer

I have nothing but praise for the excellent sales approach, attention to detail, no surprises on a double story with cathedral ceilings. Our solar system is a neat install, everything is hidden in the roof, no lazy shortcuts were taken. The installer was on time, extremely professional and helpful with all my questions. You pay a little extra for quality components, there are cheaper ones out there but I know that my install is backed by a company that is large and should be around in twenty years time in case of warranty issues.

Lawrence

LawrenceBrisbane

Smooth process from start to finish.

KAteandJosh

Solar Retailers

Find out how Energy Matters compares to other Solar Retailers

Adam

AdamMelbourne

So good; I used them twice

I used Energy Matters for initial installation in 2008, and they did a terrific job. Understood their products, happy to help - great technology to examine all the different options. A couple of years later I realised I wanted more solar on the roof - didn't hesitate to call them. And a second installation is much harder than a first - since you've already used the prime collection spots.
Again - fantastic to deal with, got great expertise and I have over 7kw of sensational solar on my roof. Couldn't be happier.
Reliable, quality gear from people who actually know their stuff

dw134

dw134

Bad Installation

Worst company I have dealt with

Firstly we were promised installation 6-8 weeks. Now it's 13 weeks and still no installation. Very little communication unless we rang them, lost paperwork more than once and a promised installation for this weekend but we have just been informed from the installer that the components have not been sent to him for our job.. I would never recommend this company to anybody ever.

Disappointed80

Disappointed80asked

Can anyone advise on service received from the company based in Menai?

janet Hay
janet Hay

I don't know about a company based in Menai.
My experience was:
15 Solar panels installed after negotiations and payment to Energy Matters.
The first meter malfunctioned and was replaced.our then providor 's accounts showed feed to the grid. November 2017 we changed providor to Energy Australia.we did not receive our 'delayed Account' until March.this showed no feed to the Gris since November. Almost a month later we are still trying to get proof whether the meter is faulty or the solar installation is faulty......we need this problem fixed and we are no nearer as at 16 April 2018. Janet Hay

Alex C.

Alex C.asked

Does a 7Kw solar system without battery cost $18,600.00+ to install?

BrianS
BrianS

far less

mikeesteele
mikeesteele

Wow! Nooooooo that's to Much. Geeze.

Tom Heeren
Tom Heeren

For reference, my 5KW system was just over $10,000 to install high-quality monocrystalline panels. Without knowing the panel type, where they will be installed or the site specifics it is difficult to give you a definitive answer, but over $18,600 does seem a like a high quote if the panels are just being installed on an ordinary suburban roof.

Get an answer from our members and Energy Matters representatives