Bronwen D
Bronwen DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Energy matters you don’t

The panel installation was executed in a professional manner after a bit of to and fro. However we cannot monitor the system and when looking manually it’s not performing as promised. We paid a high price in comparison to other companies even though we were assured there was a council initiative and the government concession. We don’t get over 4.5 on a 5.4 system and therefore pay for electricity from the grid on a hot day. Here’s the crunch. They simply stop replying to calls, messages and emails. Guess I have to try the Ombudsman but someone should let local governments know that they should look elsewhere for their recommended installers.

Ever Power Solar

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Ad
Robyn

great installation poor after sales service

My solar panels installed easily and with minimal fuss. My inverter wi fi stick not working so could not monitor the usage on my phone. Made a complaint about this in early August and the matter is still to be resolved. They take a very long time to get back to you. Have been told they will send me a new wi fi stick but this has yet to happen. Disappointed with the quality of after sales service. Have received the new wi fi stck but still can't check with the app - complained about 10 days ago - still no reply. Also put in a question regarding a reading on my inverter that says LIMbyVG but have still not received a reply from energy matters.

Robyn

C380375 is my customer number - I do feel that queries should be answered more promptly or a phone number more readily available to be answered. I look forward to the matter being reoslved

Robyn

All resolved app now working and no longer seeing limbvg

After sales service ...poor

We purchased a descent 6 kw solar system together with a power wall 2 battery.
We received our First electricity bill.we were astonished that it was $245 for the quarter
Specially when our iPad app was informing us that we were utilising 100% electricity from our
Panels and battery.
We have been trying to contact energy matters for the last 6 weeks.This with emails and by phone.
No body has contacted us.
All we want is to understand why our bill seems so high
We spent 19k on our system.
If energy matters read this please contact us ta

Julian

Ok...that’s fine...again we have emailed our concerns together with a copy of our electricity bill.
We will wait for your response and hope that this dilemma can be understood and resolved
Thankyou

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Energy Matters compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Terrible Customer Service

Back in February we looked using this company for our solar but then decided that at the time this company wasn’t right for us as they kept messing us around. So in the same month we rang to cancel our contract with them. Fast forward to June and we’ve had money deducted from our account for the solar panels, so we ring to find out what’s happening and get told Energy Matters haven’t canceled our contracts. I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone.

Get quotes

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Poor after sales service

I have no issues with the product, but getting someone to return my calls relating to any other query is non existent. For that alone, I would not recommend this company.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Hi Janene, we would love to assist you to resolve this. Please email your details (full name and contact) to our customer service team: customer@energymatters.com.au and we will follow up with you as a priority.

Janene

Thank you - the issue was quickly resolved. Given my original review, I would like you to know that we are looking to build a new home in the new future, and will certainly contact Energy Matters for a quote. Regards, Janene

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for your support Janene, we are happy that the issue was sorted out quickly for you.

MarcusM
MarcusMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Up Front Sales and Installation - Poor After Sales

Ever Power Solar

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Ad
Susan Reilly
Susan ReillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Going well until inverter broke

Installed in 2013 and going ok until now. After sales service? Completely non-existent. Our inverter is under warranty and has an error message. We need a new one but apparently it's just way too hard to call us back. I am very unhappy. Think twice about using this company.

Energy M.Energy Matters

We’ve only just recently taken up the paid subscription of ProductReview that enables businesses to reply to reviews. Shortly after the review was posted, our Customer Care team contacted Susan and the issues were resolved.

Disappointed80
Disappointed80asked

Can anyone advise on service received from the company based in Menai?

janet Hay
janet Hay

I don't know about a company based in Menai.
My experience was:
15 Solar panels installed after negotiations and payment to Energy Matters.
The first meter malfunctioned and was replaced.our then providor 's accounts showed feed to the grid. November 2017 we changed providor to Energy Australia.we did not receive our 'delayed Account' until March.this showed no feed to the Gris since November. Almost a month later we are still trying to get proof whether the meter is faulty or the solar installation is faulty......we need this problem fixed and we are no nearer as at 16 April 2018. Janet Hay

Alex C.
Alex C.asked

Does a 7Kw solar system without battery cost $18,600.00+ to install?

BrianS
BrianS

far less

mikeesteele
mikeesteele

Wow! Nooooooo that's to Much. Geeze.

Tom Heeren
Tom Heeren

For reference, my 5KW system was just over $10,000 to install high-quality monocrystalline panels. Without knowing the panel type, where they will be installed or the site specifics it is difficult to give you a definitive answer, but over $18,600 does seem a like a high quote if the panels are just being installed on an ordinary suburban roof.

Get an answer from our members and Energy Matters representatives