Energy Matters

Happy so far

8 months of solar power, My power bills have been reduced for the last billing cycle ,Im unable to comment on the previous cycles as my service provider encountered problems with billing me and had to average my bill. (So sad for them)

Energy Matters
Energy M.Energy Matters

We're glad your system is keeping the bills down Andrew, thanks for the review.

KAteandJosh
KAteandJoshMelbourne

Brilliant until....

Disappointed80
Disappointed80asked

Can anyone advise on service received from the company based in Menai?

janet Hay
janet Hay

I don't know about a company based in Menai.
My experience was:
15 Solar panels installed after negotiations and payment to Energy Matters.
The first meter malfunctioned and was replaced.our then providor 's accounts showed feed to the grid. November 2017 we changed providor to Energy Australia.we did not receive our 'delayed Account' until March.this showed no feed to the Gris since November. Almost a month later we are still trying to get proof whether the meter is faulty or the solar installation is faulty......we need this problem fixed and we are no nearer as at 16 April 2018. Janet Hay

Alex C.
Alex C.asked

Does a 7Kw solar system without battery cost $18,600.00+ to install?

BrianS
BrianS

far less

mikeesteele
mikeesteele

Wow! Nooooooo that's to Much. Geeze.

Tom Heeren
Tom Heeren

For reference, my 5KW system was just over $10,000 to install high-quality monocrystalline panels. Without knowing the panel type, where they will be installed or the site specifics it is difficult to give you a definitive answer, but over $18,600 does seem a like a high quote if the panels are just being installed on an ordinary suburban roof.

Get an answer from our members and Energy Matters representatives