Energy Matters

Energy Matters (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Energy Matters

• Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (0)
Peter Curtis
Peter CurtisMelbourne

Still in early stages, but looks promising.

I thought the process was timely, as I contacted my council to check availability of government rebate.
I spoke to a number of people given a detailed email that was helpful. The contractors arrive on schedule. The job was done well and instructed me on use. I have found the system very smooth. I am very pleased.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the positive review Peter, Happy New Year!

Don't Do It !!!

I believe that I am generally an easy going person with normal expectations from sellers and people so it is unusual for me to say anything negative about my experiences let alone fill out a review such as this.
Quite simply this is the worst company that I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. The service and communication ceased upon payment. Only ring them if you like speaking to a answering machine and don't expect a return call.The only good part is that the installed equipment works well.
Yes I am a very unhappy customer.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Hi Koala, we are very sorry for your experience. We have identified a glitch in our phone system that has now been resolved. If you need anything related to your solar system, please contact customer@energymatters.com.au at any time.

WickedSister
WickedSisterAU

They wanted to install without a permit from council !

Signed up with them and their sales person advised me to go ahead with the installation even without a permit from the council. No follow ups, and clearly their sales people will tell you anything you want to hear to get the sale. I cancelled with Energy Matters and went with someone more respectful.

Not all that great.

Installation good.. but it was put off 3 times.. bad communication in the end.. can’t get receipt for money payed.

Find out how Energy Matters compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Rabid Sales team, but sub standard design and appalling after sales service

Good company to deal with

J.M
J.MCoburg, VIC

Poor experience

Zero information

Since making a reasonable deposit for a system i have basically had zero contact from these people. I had to call and get confirmation of receipt of funds and request a receipt.
No updates at all as to the progress of the system install. I've had to contact synergy and western power myself today to try and figure out if applications have been made to the appropriate providers. I'm not sure if I've been duped as yet??? Very poor communication from the start. ZERO INFORMATION.

Andrew
AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good setup for solar and battery

Works well however take care on the size of battery as too small and you are still paying for high feed in tariffs. Also if you have an existing solar array any new solar plus battery seems not to include the existing solar as input into the battery.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the review of your system Andrew. Energy Matters has a PV + battery storage calculator here: http://www.energymatters.com.au/solar-calculators/solar-battery-calculator.php

Raj
RajSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too Expensive and did not honour their promise!!!!!

Costs After Installation

PGC
PGC

Very good so far

Great wattage being generated so far. We haven't really hit summer in Melbourne at the moment but the panels have given great readings on semi sunny days.

Energy M.Energy Matters

That's good to hear PGC, thanks for the feedback. Slightly cloudy days can sometimes be better than cloudless ones, due to the higher levels of solar radiation hitting your PV array from sun + clouds.

tims28Sydney, NSW

Absolute Nightmare

Energy M.Energy Matters

This situation was unfortunate and not to our usual high standards. We have apologised to and addressed all issues with the customer

They suck you in...

The experience begins very well with Energy Matters, but it doesn't last long.

Was quoted one price and after placing a deposit, I then received an email stating the actual cost was significantly higher.

I have now been waiting for over 5 weeks for a refund and continually told that it will be paid but yet to see it.

Stay away from this company, so many more to choose from and better to avoid the disappointment and frustration.

Energy M.Energy Matters

We apologise for the delay, Mr Crawford was fully refunded in early September. Our accounting system was being migrated during this period and we experienced refund delays, which have now been fully resolved.

john mclean
john mcleanSouth East Queensland, QLD

You never write, you never call

dw134
dw134

Bad Installation

Worst company I have dealt with

Firstly we were promised installation 6-8 weeks. Now it's 13 weeks and still no installation. Very little communication unless we rang them, lost paperwork more than once and a promised installation for this weekend but we have just been informed from the installer that the components have not been sent to him for our job.. I would never recommend this company to anybody ever.

Other Solar Panel Installers