Listing monitored by Energy Matters

Bronwen D
Bronwen DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Energy matters you don’t

The panel installation was executed in a professional manner after a bit of to and fro. However we cannot monitor the system and when looking manually it’s not performing as promised. We paid a high price in comparison to other companies even though we were assured there was a council initiative and the government concession. We don’t get over 4.5 on a 5.4 system and therefore pay for electricity from the grid on a hot day. Here’s the crunch. They simply stop replying to calls, messages and emails. Guess I have to try the Ombudsman but someone should let local governments know that they should look elsewhere for their recommended installers.

Solar but no connection?

Installation went like a dream in spite of inclement weather. However after nearly 4 months I still don't appear to be connected to the grid, or getting any benefit!

Kenneth Hoy
Kenneth Hoyrydalmere

Great product, poor communication

The before sales service was very good, installation excellent but communication with the company prior to installation was very poor.

Robyn

great installation poor after sales service

My solar panels installed easily and with minimal fuss. My inverter wi fi stick not working so could not monitor the usage on my phone. Made a complaint about this in early August and the matter is still to be resolved. They take a very long time to get back to you. Have been told they will send me a new wi fi stick but this has yet to happen. Disappointed with the quality of after sales service. Have received the new wi fi stck but still can't check with the app - complained about 10 days ago - still no reply. Also put in a question regarding a reading on my inverter that says LIMbyVG but have still not received a reply from energy matters.

Robyn

C380375 is my customer number - I do feel that queries should be answered more promptly or a phone number more readily available to be answered. I look forward to the matter being reoslved

Robyn

All resolved app now working and no longer seeing limbvg

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

GOOD EXPERIENCE

Good communication via phone and email. Smooth installation process on the day, Overall a positive experience. It took a while for the power supplier to adjust the meter so that we received our feedback credits but that is not the fault of the installer. I am happy to recommend Energy Matters.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the great review Malo! The Energy Matters team are happy that you are now powering your home with renewable energy and receiving your feed-in tariff.

After sales service ...poor

We purchased a descent 6 kw solar system together with a power wall 2 battery.
We received our First electricity bill.we were astonished that it was $245 for the quarter
Specially when our iPad app was informing us that we were utilising 100% electricity from our
Panels and battery.
We have been trying to contact energy matters for the last 6 weeks.This with emails and by phone.
No body has contacted us.
All we want is to understand why our bill seems so high
We spent 19k on our system.
If energy matters read this please contact us ta

Julian

Ok...that’s fine...again we have emailed our concerns together with a copy of our electricity bill.
We will wait for your response and hope that this dilemma can be understood and resolved
Thankyou

Terrible Customer Service

Back in February we looked using this company for our solar but then decided that at the time this company wasn’t right for us as they kept messing us around. So in the same month we rang to cancel our contract with them. Fast forward to June and we’ve had money deducted from our account for the solar panels, so we ring to find out what’s happening and get told Energy Matters haven’t canceled our contracts. I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone.

Prompt knowledgeable service.

From my first phone call to them to the conclusion of their service they were extremely competent. They exlained the details of the solar power system in an understandable form. The panels were installed about 6 weeks later. I am now getting a rebate and my energy bills are significantly reduced. My only complaint was that it took longer than expected for the compliance to be carried out and for this information to be passed on to the energy supplier.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the great review Robyn! The Energy Matters team are pleased to hear that you are making good energy savings with your new system.

Maria S.
Maria S.Matraville

Solar panel installation

I would like to thank everyone from Energy Matters for the smooth installation of my solar panels. The installers were very knowledgeable and professional.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the great review Maria, the Energy Matters team appreciates it!

Still reviewing

Happy with all aspects. Only problem was we had to wait for months for our system to be connected with the AGL grid because AGL insisted on a CRL form which your people didn't recognise.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Get quotes

Apalling response from Energy Matters when told that our solar panels have not been connected since

From the first contact ( through ISelect) Energy Matters were prompt, efficient and courteous.
As far as we can tell at this stage, their service was excellent.

We have a serious complaint: through a late billing from Energy Australia, we were unaware that the solar installation was not working. It is one 2 weeks since a,erring Energy Matters and no remedial action has been taken, only ineffectual telephone call.

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Advice and Installation Very Good but One Question Unanswered

I am very happy with the price, advice and installation of my solar panels. Everything went well and to plan. The only consideration that I have is that I have requested a very simple request from Energy Matters on three occasions if there is an app or website to track my energy use and solar supply and I am yet to receive a reply.

Deborah Thomas
Deborah ThomasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reputable & Reliable Solar Installer

Energy M.Energy Matters

Hi Deborah, we’re glad to hear that you are enjoying the benefits from your solar system, and making good energy and financial savings.

Poor after sales service

I have no issues with the product, but getting someone to return my calls relating to any other query is non existent. For that alone, I would not recommend this company.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Hi Janene, we would love to assist you to resolve this. Please email your details (full name and contact) to our customer service team: customer@energymatters.com.au and we will follow up with you as a priority.

Janene

Thank you - the issue was quickly resolved. Given my original review, I would like you to know that we are looking to build a new home in the new future, and will certainly contact Energy Matters for a quote. Regards, Janene

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for your support Janene, we are happy that the issue was sorted out quickly for you.

Peter Curtis
Peter CurtisMelbourne

Still in early stages, but looks promising.

I thought the process was timely, as I contacted my council to check availability of government rebate.
I spoke to a number of people given a detailed email that was helpful. The contractors arrive on schedule. The job was done well and instructed me on use. I have found the system very smooth. I am very pleased.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the positive review Peter, Happy New Year!