Energy Matters

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
  • Purchase Price$5,985.00
  • Installation
Margie
MargieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works well

We had system installed in 2016 following years of paying excessive electricity accounts. Installed a system promoted by local council. I don't need to know what the readings are because I can read the numbers on the inverter and can see that while I have the oven, the dishwasher, fridges, freezers and the washing machine and TV on my SMART METER is ZERO and light is not flashing.
I was encouraged to put the App on my phone so that I could monitor the system and a representative came to show me how - not my style though so I don't bother using it.
Initially after installation I noticed a damaged tile on the roof and they promptly sent a firm to repair.
My experience has been very positive.

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Chris P
Chris P

Fast installation

The team arrived on time and 5 1/2 hours later they were finished. I've had no issues with the company; the service is friendly and they do their best to answer your questions. Highly recommended.

Ron C
Ron CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Service

Good information given to me at the start and good follow up to ensure the installation happened as scheduled. After installation the setup was well described to me by the installing technicians and I received all of the required documentation the next day via email..

Graham R
Graham RMALVERN EAST

The Sun and me

I am surprised how efficient the system is,even in cloudy weather,and i
I am enjoying letting the sun make money for me

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

faradaydon
faradaydonSouthern and Hills, SA

No fuss

It's the second time we've used Energy Matters and, just like the first time, the process was seamless and carried out without any fuss or trouble.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thankyou for the great review Don. The Energy Matters team are happy to have been of service again, so that you can power your home with clean renewable energy.

What every home should have

The process worked. The plan was executed. Only problem is the inverter drops out on a regular basis. I suspect its all to do with the power reticulation and not my system

A well executed job.

An efficient job and carried out without any fuss and bother. As this project was part of an upgrade for our community library and in an heritage area it was important that all the necessary placements were abided by.

Great Product and Price

The people were great to deal with. The installation team were efficient, helpful and very neat and tidy. I’m loving being able to monitor the daily efficiency of the system. I recommend them to everyone I meet. They can’t be beaten on value or quality!

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the great review Martin! Being able to watch your system pump out clean energy is certainly a bonus for PV system owners, at Energy Matters we recommend monitoring for all systems.

Great outcome

Solar working as it should. Installation issues resolved. Great and effective communication with local grud managers. Professional attention to detail and customer focussed.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thankyou for the review Rob, the Energy Matters team are pleased to hear that you are happy with the installation process, and are now powering your home with clean solar energy.

solar energy

Following from my previous review, which tended to be a little negative.
The electricity supply people finally got the voltages correct in our street and the solar now works correctly (there was no problem with the solar system). Now with 16 panels have had no electricity bills for 9 months (3 quarters), but will have to pay for the next winter quarter. The credit we accumulated during the summer paid for the first winter quarter. . Very happy!
Errol

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thankyou for the updated review Errol! It is great that you have been happily powering your home on clean renewable energy and have wiped out most of your grid electricity bills.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Living more comfortably

I couldn’t have switched to solar at a better time given the temperatures Sydney has been coping with in recent months. First electricity bill last week was impressively less. Only complaint is that I cannot fully understand the AGL bill; it would be handy if you published a typical bill deconstructed to explain each step.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Energy Matters were fabulous to work with and very happy with my solar panels

great communication and information on phone, what to expect and how long it would take etc. Installer had to reschedule install- but this was done with a few weeks notice- was very professional, The installer we had was amazing, really polite, neat, great communication and felt very comfortable with the install. The electrical inspector said they were a great team and they always did wonderful installs and he never had any problems with their work.
Panels working well and so far even in Winter am so happy I went ahead with the solar panel install.

Energy M.Energy Matters

The Energy Matters team are very pleased to hear that you are so happy with your PV system installation and performance, a big thankyou for your review AMonte.

Self-sufficiency

The installation team were quick and efficient. Contact with the Melbourne office was a bit iffy early on with emails going unanswered. Had the battery for 3 days and the system is working brilliantly. Effectively we are self sufficient which was our goal.

Energy M.Energy Matters

most delighted with the set up my solar panels and the tasla battery, all perfect

I would like Energy matters management to react on requests for quotations for my friends who are also interested in the same system we have. This would be appreciated
Many thanks,
Hank Ruigrok

PRASydney

Power companies now pay me to turn on my lights

Live in Sydney Australia.
We have a 7 year old 3 kw solar and a 2017 5 kw solar system installed on our home.
Tesla Powerwall 2 installed.
The new system plus Powerwall 2 has been installed now for 2 months.
We have not drawn 1 kw from the grid since.
We generate to the grid on average 35 kw per day. This covers the poles and wires charges plus GST and all other expenses.
We are now in credit to the power company.
The system works superbly.
There were some delays caused by Tesla. Tesla's mobile app is still not quite right yet. The app is only a guide as to where the power is being used and distributed to.
Top marks to Energy Matters and all their staff and contractors through the whole process.
PA

Energy M.Energy Matters

The EM team is pleased to hear how well your new system is functioning PRA. Thanks for the review and enjoy your energy surplus.

PRA

Why am I commenting now. Our system is still going at 95+% capacity. I did not purchase our system to work at 95%. I am quite sure that our problem is with Tesla's App. However a positive response from E/M would be of great use.