Energy Matters

Energy Matters (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Energy Matters

• Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)
  • Purchase Price$5,985.00

Still waiting for the first power bill

The whole thing all went very smoothly the operators were polite and helpful so have no complaints at all hoping it will be worth the cost

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the review Christa. You should see a reduction in your next bill, and have some protection against future rounds of electricity price rises.

Bruce S.
Bruce S.

Long delays for connection

The installation of our solar energy was efficient and fast. I wish I could say the same for the connection by the distributor. It took over two months rather than the suggested 20 days so we lost a month and a half of use. The retailer will backdate use to the date the distributor connected but not before. Is there no remedy for this tardiness.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the review. It's great to hear that the installation was efficient and that the retailer will backdate use for you.

hiker7063
hiker7063Melbourne

Perfect Installation

The installers were very good and fully explained the system. Unfortunately our power supplier was very slow in connecting us to the grid. We are still waiting to receive our first bill under solar power to actually see what our savings are.

Costs After Installation

Power To The People

4 months in and so far we are very happy. The generation being achieved is great and the bills have certainly come down. If only my Billing Retailer could get it right, I guess they're worried that they're the one's losing out.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Good to see your bills have come down GnD, the savings are better in your pocket than in your retailer's!

JFK
JFKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sunshine = Solar Power

The whole experience was great with all persons involved being very informative and helpful throughout. Would have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks JFK, we were very pleased to read you had such a positive experience

Good so far

Nearly 6 months now since a retrofit Tesla battery. Has done what it is supposed to and kept our power bills steady even though we have 3 extra people in the house. Happy with our decision.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for your feedback on the battery retrofit John. It is good to hear it is keeping the bills steady, despite the extra people.

Very Happy So Far

Only had installed about 6 months ago, so far all has been great, sales, installation and my first full quarterly bill was beyond my expectations.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for your feedback Angela, and it’s great to hear you’re benefiting from your system!

Keith
KeithMelbourne

Well worth the investment

Energy Matters assessed our requirements in terms of number of solar panels; gave us a quote and, after our acceptance, installed and connected everything at the agreed time with no hassles. The inspector who authorized the "switch on" commented on the neat and professional workmanship. I do keep getting messages wanting me to install a battery but I ignore these as I don't believe it is cost effective

tims28Sydney, NSW

Absolute Nightmare

Energy M.Energy Matters

This situation was unfortunate and not to our usual high standards. We have apologised to and addressed all issues with the customer

They suck you in...

The experience begins very well with Energy Matters, but it doesn't last long.

Was quoted one price and after placing a deposit, I then received an email stating the actual cost was significantly higher.

I have now been waiting for over 5 weeks for a refund and continually told that it will be paid but yet to see it.

Stay away from this company, so many more to choose from and better to avoid the disappointment and frustration.

Energy M.Energy Matters

We apologise for the delay, Mr Crawford was fully refunded in early September. Our accounting system was being migrated during this period and we experienced refund delays, which have now been fully resolved.

Eduardo
Eduardo

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service. Kept informed of progress of installation by a person with whom I had an instant rapport. Such a change from dealing with some companies which send you off to far away places like India talking to people you can barely understand.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for your kind review Eduardo, we trust your system is continuing to deliver clean energy to your home.

john mclean
john mcleanSouth East Queensland, QLD

You never write, you never call

Leigh
LeighKareela

Excellent customer service and installer

I have nothing but praise for the excellent sales approach, attention to detail, no surprises on a double story with cathedral ceilings. Our solar system is a neat install, everything is hidden in the roof, no lazy shortcuts were taken. The installer was on time, extremely professional and helpful with all my questions. You pay a little extra for quality components, there are cheaper ones out there but I know that my install is backed by a company that is large and should be around in twenty years time in case of warranty issues.

Lawrence
LawrenceBrisbane

Smooth process from start to finish.

SpankyMK
SpankyMKTasmania, 7250

Better than I hoped!

Adam
AdamMelbourne

So good; I used them twice

I used Energy Matters for initial installation in 2008, and they did a terrific job. Understood their products, happy to help - great technology to examine all the different options. A couple of years later I realised I wanted more solar on the roof - didn't hesitate to call them. And a second installation is much harder than a first - since you've already used the prime collection spots.
Again - fantastic to deal with, got great expertise and I have over 7kw of sensational solar on my roof. Couldn't be happier.
Reliable, quality gear from people who actually know their stuff

dw134
dw134

Bad Installation

Worst company I have dealt with

Firstly we were promised installation 6-8 weeks. Now it's 13 weeks and still no installation. Very little communication unless we rang them, lost paperwork more than once and a promised installation for this weekend but we have just been informed from the installer that the components have not been sent to him for our job.. I would never recommend this company to anybody ever.

Other Solar Panel Installers