Listing monitored by Energy Matters

• Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
  • Purchase Price$5,985.00
Margie
MargieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works well

We had system installed in 2016 following years of paying excessive electricity accounts. Installed a system promoted by local council. I don't need to know what the readings are because I can read the numbers on the inverter and can see that while I have the oven, the dishwasher, fridges, freezers and the washing machine and TV on my SMART METER is ZERO and light is not flashing.
I was encouraged to put the App on my phone so that I could monitor the system and a representative came to show me how - not my style though so I don't bother using it.
Initially after installation I noticed a damaged tile on the roof and they promptly sent a firm to repair.
My experience has been very positive.

Chris P
Chris P

Fast installation

The team arrived on time and 5 1/2 hours later they were finished. I've had no issues with the company; the service is friendly and they do their best to answer your questions. Highly recommended.

Ron C
Ron CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Service

Good information given to me at the start and good follow up to ensure the installation happened as scheduled. After installation the setup was well described to me by the installing technicians and I received all of the required documentation the next day via email..

Bronwen D
Bronwen DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Energy matters you don’t

The panel installation was executed in a professional manner after a bit of to and fro. However we cannot monitor the system and when looking manually it’s not performing as promised. We paid a high price in comparison to other companies even though we were assured there was a council initiative and the government concession. We don’t get over 4.5 on a 5.4 system and therefore pay for electricity from the grid on a hot day. Here’s the crunch. They simply stop replying to calls, messages and emails. Guess I have to try the Ombudsman but someone should let local governments know that they should look elsewhere for their recommended installers.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Graham R
Graham RMALVERN EAST

The Sun and me

I am surprised how efficient the system is,even in cloudy weather,and i
I am enjoying letting the sun make money for me

Robyn

great installation poor after sales service

My solar panels installed easily and with minimal fuss. My inverter wi fi stick not working so could not monitor the usage on my phone. Made a complaint about this in early August and the matter is still to be resolved. They take a very long time to get back to you. Have been told they will send me a new wi fi stick but this has yet to happen. Disappointed with the quality of after sales service. Have received the new wi fi stck but still can't check with the app - complained about 10 days ago - still no reply. Also put in a question regarding a reading on my inverter that says LIMbyVG but have still not received a reply from energy matters.

Robyn

C380375 is my customer number - I do feel that queries should be answered more promptly or a phone number more readily available to be answered. I look forward to the matter being reoslved

Robyn

All resolved app now working and no longer seeing limbvg

faradaydon
faradaydonSouthern and Hills, SA

No fuss

It's the second time we've used Energy Matters and, just like the first time, the process was seamless and carried out without any fuss or trouble.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thankyou for the great review Don. The Energy Matters team are happy to have been of service again, so that you can power your home with clean renewable energy.

What every home should have

The process worked. The plan was executed. Only problem is the inverter drops out on a regular basis. I suspect its all to do with the power reticulation and not my system

A well executed job.

An efficient job and carried out without any fuss and bother. As this project was part of an upgrade for our community library and in an heritage area it was important that all the necessary placements were abided by.

Great Product and Price

The people were great to deal with. The installation team were efficient, helpful and very neat and tidy. I’m loving being able to monitor the daily efficiency of the system. I recommend them to everyone I meet. They can’t be beaten on value or quality!

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the great review Martin! Being able to watch your system pump out clean energy is certainly a bonus for PV system owners, at Energy Matters we recommend monitoring for all systems.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Great outcome

Solar working as it should. Installation issues resolved. Great and effective communication with local grud managers. Professional attention to detail and customer focussed.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thankyou for the review Rob, the Energy Matters team are pleased to hear that you are happy with the installation process, and are now powering your home with clean solar energy.

solar energy

Following from my previous review, which tended to be a little negative.
The electricity supply people finally got the voltages correct in our street and the solar now works correctly (there was no problem with the solar system). Now with 16 panels have had no electricity bills for 9 months (3 quarters), but will have to pay for the next winter quarter. The credit we accumulated during the summer paid for the first winter quarter. . Very happy!
Errol

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thankyou for the updated review Errol! It is great that you have been happily powering your home on clean renewable energy and have wiped out most of your grid electricity bills.

Living more comfortably

I couldn’t have switched to solar at a better time given the temperatures Sydney has been coping with in recent months. First electricity bill last week was impressively less. Only complaint is that I cannot fully understand the AGL bill; it would be handy if you published a typical bill deconstructed to explain each step.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Energy Matters were fabulous to work with and very happy with my solar panels

great communication and information on phone, what to expect and how long it would take etc. Installer had to reschedule install- but this was done with a few weeks notice- was very professional, The installer we had was amazing, really polite, neat, great communication and felt very comfortable with the install. The electrical inspector said they were a great team and they always did wonderful installs and he never had any problems with their work.
Panels working well and so far even in Winter am so happy I went ahead with the solar panel install.

Energy M.Energy Matters

The Energy Matters team are very pleased to hear that you are so happy with your PV system installation and performance, a big thankyou for your review AMonte.

After sales service ...poor

We purchased a descent 6 kw solar system together with a power wall 2 battery.
We received our First electricity bill.we were astonished that it was $245 for the quarter
Specially when our iPad app was informing us that we were utilising 100% electricity from our
Panels and battery.
We have been trying to contact energy matters for the last 6 weeks.This with emails and by phone.
No body has contacted us.
All we want is to understand why our bill seems so high
We spent 19k on our system.
If energy matters read this please contact us ta

Julian

Ok...that’s fine...again we have emailed our concerns together with a copy of our electricity bill.
We will wait for your response and hope that this dilemma can be understood and resolved
Thankyou