Listing monitored by Energy Matters

• Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
  • Purchase Price$5,985.00
Margie
MargieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works well

We had system installed in 2016 following years of paying excessive electricity accounts. Installed a system promoted by local council. I don't need to know what the readings are because I can read the numbers on the inverter and can see that while I have the oven, the dishwasher, fridges, freezers and the washing machine and TV on my SMART METER is ZERO and light is not flashing.
I was encouraged to put the App on my phone so that I could monitor the system and a representative came to show me how - not my style though so I don't bother using it.
Initially after installation I noticed a damaged tile on the roof and they promptly sent a firm to repair.
My experience has been very positive.

Chris P
Chris P

Fast installation

The team arrived on time and 5 1/2 hours later they were finished. I've had no issues with the company; the service is friendly and they do their best to answer your questions. Highly recommended.

Ron C
Ron CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Service

Good information given to me at the start and good follow up to ensure the installation happened as scheduled. After installation the setup was well described to me by the installing technicians and I received all of the required documentation the next day via email..

Solar but no connection?

Installation went like a dream in spite of inclement weather. However after nearly 4 months I still don't appear to be connected to the grid, or getting any benefit!

Kenneth Hoy
Kenneth Hoyrydalmere

Great product, poor communication

The before sales service was very good, installation excellent but communication with the company prior to installation was very poor.

Graham R
Graham RMALVERN EAST

The Sun and me

I am surprised how efficient the system is,even in cloudy weather,and i
I am enjoying letting the sun make money for me

faradaydon
faradaydonSouthern and Hills, SA

No fuss

It's the second time we've used Energy Matters and, just like the first time, the process was seamless and carried out without any fuss or trouble.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thankyou for the great review Don. The Energy Matters team are happy to have been of service again, so that you can power your home with clean renewable energy.

What every home should have

The process worked. The plan was executed. Only problem is the inverter drops out on a regular basis. I suspect its all to do with the power reticulation and not my system

A well executed job.

An efficient job and carried out without any fuss and bother. As this project was part of an upgrade for our community library and in an heritage area it was important that all the necessary placements were abided by.

Great Product and Price

The people were great to deal with. The installation team were efficient, helpful and very neat and tidy. I’m loving being able to monitor the daily efficiency of the system. I recommend them to everyone I meet. They can’t be beaten on value or quality!

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the great review Martin! Being able to watch your system pump out clean energy is certainly a bonus for PV system owners, at Energy Matters we recommend monitoring for all systems.

Great outcome

Solar working as it should. Installation issues resolved. Great and effective communication with local grud managers. Professional attention to detail and customer focussed.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thankyou for the review Rob, the Energy Matters team are pleased to hear that you are happy with the installation process, and are now powering your home with clean solar energy.

solar energy

Following from my previous review, which tended to be a little negative.
The electricity supply people finally got the voltages correct in our street and the solar now works correctly (there was no problem with the solar system). Now with 16 panels have had no electricity bills for 9 months (3 quarters), but will have to pay for the next winter quarter. The credit we accumulated during the summer paid for the first winter quarter. . Very happy!
Errol

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thankyou for the updated review Errol! It is great that you have been happily powering your home on clean renewable energy and have wiped out most of your grid electricity bills.

Living more comfortably

I couldn’t have switched to solar at a better time given the temperatures Sydney has been coping with in recent months. First electricity bill last week was impressively less. Only complaint is that I cannot fully understand the AGL bill; it would be handy if you published a typical bill deconstructed to explain each step.

Get quotes

Energy Matters were fabulous to work with and very happy with my solar panels

great communication and information on phone, what to expect and how long it would take etc. Installer had to reschedule install- but this was done with a few weeks notice- was very professional, The installer we had was amazing, really polite, neat, great communication and felt very comfortable with the install. The electrical inspector said they were a great team and they always did wonderful installs and he never had any problems with their work.
Panels working well and so far even in Winter am so happy I went ahead with the solar panel install.

Energy M.Energy Matters

The Energy Matters team are very pleased to hear that you are so happy with your PV system installation and performance, a big thankyou for your review AMonte.

GOOD EXPERIENCE

Good communication via phone and email. Smooth installation process on the day, Overall a positive experience. It took a while for the power supplier to adjust the meter so that we received our feedback credits but that is not the fault of the installer. I am happy to recommend Energy Matters.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the great review Malo! The Energy Matters team are happy that you are now powering your home with renewable energy and receiving your feed-in tariff.

Disappointed80
Disappointed80asked

Can anyone advise on service received from the company based in Menai?

janet Hay
janet Hay

I don't know about a company based in Menai.
My experience was:
15 Solar panels installed after negotiations and payment to Energy Matters.
The first meter malfunctioned and was replaced.our then providor 's accounts showed feed to the grid. November 2017 we changed providor to Energy Australia.we did not receive our 'delayed Account' until March.this showed no feed to the Gris since November. Almost a month later we are still trying to get proof whether the meter is faulty or the solar installation is faulty......we need this problem fixed and we are no nearer as at 16 April 2018. Janet Hay

Alex C.
Alex C.asked

Does a 7Kw solar system without battery cost $18,600.00+ to install?

BrianS
BrianS

far less

mikeesteele
mikeesteele

Wow! Nooooooo that's to Much. Geeze.

Tom Heeren
Tom Heeren

For reference, my 5KW system was just over $10,000 to install high-quality monocrystalline panels. Without knowing the panel type, where they will be installed or the site specifics it is difficult to give you a definitive answer, but over $18,600 does seem a like a high quote if the panels are just being installed on an ordinary suburban roof.

Get an answer from our members and Energy Matters representatives