Energy Matters

Energy Matters (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Energy Matters

• Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
  • Purchase Price$5,985.00

PV installation

Very good service and good power production. Good follow up. We would reccommend Energy Matters to nyone comsidering Solar Power.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the great review Tim, the whole team at Energy Matters appreciates it!

A trust-worthy supplier that installs top-quality products

Energy M.Energy Matters

We are pleased to learn that your solar + battery system is performing well Tom. Thanks for the wonderful review!

good - except for log-in

Good from start to finish.

One small matter. Why do I have to go to so much trouble to log in (email, pass-word) every time I want to see how things are going? What's so secret? And since I'm looking at the thing on the internet, why do you want my email address?

To add to this, I often have to attempt log-in three or four times before it works. I am not making mistakes (not that often). It just often won't let me in, and then on the third or fourth try, does. Why? And again, why can't I just have the thing as a desk-top something or other so I don't need to log in?

Energy M.Energy Matters

Hi Brian, we would love the opportunity to resolve this matter for you. Please email us your full name and best contact information to customer@energymatters.com.au so we can assist you.

Great company to deal with. Highly recommend!!

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thank you for the very comprehensive review Mike! We trust you will continue to reap the benefits of your oversized PV array for many years to come.

mikeesteele
mikeesteele

Cheers!

sd2
sd2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent aftercare service

Purchased a Solar panel and inverter 6 years ago. My initial enquiry to installation took 5 weeks and it was a very easy experience. The product worked well for 4 years with no issues. After 4 years my inverter broke, I contacted Energy Matters and they had an electrician out to inspect. They confirmed it needed replacing and then ordered a new inverter. The new inverter was fitted and the total time from initial fault to replacing the unit was 2 weeks. It was a pleasant and easy experience and I even received calls following replacement to ensure there were no further issues.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for your review sd2. We aim to minimise downtime when there is a problem with a system component, to keep your home powered with clean energy.

Professional sales & installation.

After extensive research & solar quotes we chose Energy Matters because of the excellent information provided. The installation team were very professional and left the site very clean. After completion the supervisor explained how to view the information via the screen on the Inverter. Would recommend to Energy Matters to anyone.

Excellent service

My inverter had E031 error, an issue which needed to be rectified by replacing the unit, luckily it was still under warranty. The replacement was delivered with in a week and my solar system was working again within 2 weeks...that was exceptional service!

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for your review of our inverter replacement service Grimma, the warranty team certainly appreciates it!

Paul Griffin
Paul GriffinMelbourne

Great Service, no fuss install

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the review Paul. We're happy that the installation team performed to your expectations, and that you have been getting good power production.

Not all that great.

Installation good.. but it was put off 3 times.. bad communication in the end.. can’t get receipt for money payed.

Find out how Energy Matters compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Good company to deal with

Andrew
AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good setup for solar and battery

Works well however take care on the size of battery as too small and you are still paying for high feed in tariffs. Also if you have an existing solar array any new solar plus battery seems not to include the existing solar as input into the battery.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the review of your system Andrew. Energy Matters has a PV + battery storage calculator here: http://www.energymatters.com.au/solar-calculators/solar-battery-calculator.php

Very happy with all aspects of installation and support service

The information given and workmanship involved with the installation of our panels was all we could have wanted. We were informed at the outset of an extra cost involved due to our particular situation and every effort was made to reduce this cost.
A problem arose a couple of months after installation due to power surge in grid. Energy matters immediately notified our supplier and the problem was solved on the same day.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the review of your installation and system Don. It is good to hear that the surge induced problem was sorted out so promptly.

Fantastic

Excellent service from the beginning of my first inquiry through to my system being up and running. Easy to deal with, professional, helpful, efficient. I got exactly what I needed.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the Fantastic review Susan!

Dolove
DoloveLaverton Vic 3028

Hapy

I am happy with energy matters workmanship. The solar energy does help to keep energy costs down its when sunny.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the review Dolove, your energy dollar savings should continue to improve as electricity prices rise into the future.

We love to see the power display with lots of Watts, even in quite dim conditions!

The new panels, 10 of them, are producing about 3 times the power of our original 6 panels. On a sunny mid-winter day in Sydney, that means about 14 kWh over the whole day.

Energy M.Energy Matters

It's pleasing to hear that your system has good output Peter, thanks for the review.

Dean. A
Dean. A

Awesome job, awesome customer service, awesome products.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thankyou for the comprehensive review Dean. Only using $250 worth of grid power in 5 years is an excellent result! Battery prices continue to fall, so you should soon be able to reduce that even more.

Still waiting for the first power bill

The whole thing all went very smoothly the operators were polite and helpful so have no complaints at all hoping it will be worth the cost

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the review Christa. You should see a reduction in your next bill, and have some protection against future rounds of electricity price rises.

Bruce S.
Bruce S.

Long delays for connection

The installation of our solar energy was efficient and fast. I wish I could say the same for the connection by the distributor. It took over two months rather than the suggested 20 days so we lost a month and a half of use. The retailer will backdate use to the date the distributor connected but not before. Is there no remedy for this tardiness.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for the review. It's great to hear that the installation was efficient and that the retailer will backdate use for you.

hiker7063
hiker7063Melbourne

Perfect Installation

The installers were very good and fully explained the system. Unfortunately our power supplier was very slow in connecting us to the grid. We are still waiting to receive our first bill under solar power to actually see what our savings are.

Power To The People

4 months in and so far we are very happy. The generation being achieved is great and the bills have certainly come down. If only my Billing Retailer could get it right, I guess they're worried that they're the one's losing out.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Good to see your bills have come down GnD, the savings are better in your pocket than in your retailer's!

JFK
JFKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sunshine = Solar Power

The whole experience was great with all persons involved being very informative and helpful throughout. Would have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks JFK, we were very pleased to read you had such a positive experience

Happy so far

8 months of solar power, My power bills have been reduced for the last billing cycle ,Im unable to comment on the previous cycles as my service provider encountered problems with billing me and had to average my bill. (So sad for them)

Energy M.Energy Matters

We're glad your system is keeping the bills down Andrew, thanks for the review.

PGC
PGC

Very good so far

Great wattage being generated so far. We haven't really hit summer in Melbourne at the moment but the panels have given great readings on semi sunny days.

Energy M.Energy Matters

That's good to hear PGC, thanks for the feedback. Slightly cloudy days can sometimes be better than cloudless ones, due to the higher levels of solar radiation hitting your PV array from sun + clouds.

Good so far

Nearly 6 months now since a retrofit Tesla battery. Has done what it is supposed to and kept our power bills steady even though we have 3 extra people in the house. Happy with our decision.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for your feedback on the battery retrofit John. It is good to hear it is keeping the bills steady, despite the extra people.

Very Happy So Far

Only had installed about 6 months ago, so far all has been great, sales, installation and my first full quarterly bill was beyond my expectations.

Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for your feedback Angela, and it’s great to hear you’re benefiting from your system!

Other Solar Panel Installers