Energy Matters

Energy Matters (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Energy Matters

• Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
  • Purchase Price$5,985.00
Eduardo
Eduardo

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service. Kept informed of progress of installation by a person with whom I had an instant rapport. Such a change from dealing with some companies which send you off to far away places like India talking to people you can barely understand.

Energy Matters
Energy M.Energy Matters

Thanks for your kind review Eduardo, we trust your system is continuing to deliver clean energy to your home.

Leigh
LeighKareela

Excellent customer service and installer

I have nothing but praise for the excellent sales approach, attention to detail, no surprises on a double story with cathedral ceilings. Our solar system is a neat install, everything is hidden in the roof, no lazy shortcuts were taken. The installer was on time, extremely professional and helpful with all my questions. You pay a little extra for quality components, there are cheaper ones out there but I know that my install is backed by a company that is large and should be around in twenty years time in case of warranty issues.

Lawrence
LawrenceBrisbane

Smooth process from start to finish.

SpankyMK
SpankyMKTasmania, 7250

Better than I hoped!

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Energy Matters compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Adam
AdamMelbourne

So good; I used them twice

I used Energy Matters for initial installation in 2008, and they did a terrific job. Understood their products, happy to help - great technology to examine all the different options. A couple of years later I realised I wanted more solar on the roof - didn't hesitate to call them. And a second installation is much harder than a first - since you've already used the prime collection spots.
Again - fantastic to deal with, got great expertise and I have over 7kw of sensational solar on my roof. Couldn't be happier.
Reliable, quality gear from people who actually know their stuff

Other Solar Panel Installers