1,318 reviews

1,318 reviews
Francis
Francis

Excellent assistance

Very helpful and clear conversation. Also very patient and explain all the details clearly Show details ·  1

Brook
Brook

Good experience, Helpful staff

Staff are helpful and understanding. I had a good experience today Show details ·  1
Tarsha
Tarsha

Very Happy!

I am a new home owner & I called Energy Trade to set up my electricity / gas / hot water. I spoke with Rachael over the phone & she was very helpful in setting up my account & assisting me throughout the process making it an easy transition. Rachael was also very knowledgeable & kind. Show details ·  1
Susana
Susana

I have been so depressed over the financial burden of price rising and mortgage payments and just trying to stay on top of things
It’s my responsibility to pay what is due but today being the worst I’ve been I had been blessed to have a caring voice on the other side
I think Marian could here in my voice although she stayed professional she made me feel ok to ask for help
It’s hard so hard these days and sometimes just that one person that you talk to can make you stop and breath for a moment
God bless Show details ·  1
Joe
Joe

Rachel is an excellent person to talk to

Talking to Rachel was comforting as she was friendly and familiar with the system. My issues were solved smoothly and explained simply. I left with no worries. Well done and thank you again Rachel. Show details ·  1

Gilbert
Gilbert Sydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic services

I am thrilled with the exceptional service provided by Energy Trade, especially by Deborah. Her in-depth explanation of the product and personalized recommendations truly stood out. Deborah took the time to ensure I understood all aspects of the offers available and helped me choose the best one suited to my needs. Her expertise and dedication to customer satisfaction made the entire experience seamless and enjoyable. I highly commend Energy Trade for their outstanding service and commend Deborah for her exceptional assistance. Show details ·  1
Ali
Ali

Good Company

Good company with flexible payment options and great customer service Show details ·  1
HONGYI LIANG
HONGYI LIANGSydney, NSW

The gist of my experience

Debbie is very nice and patient. Although my english is not very good, debbie is very patient to answer my different questions and provides different details. Thank you so much for debbie's work. Show details ·  1
Fionna T.
Fionna T.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Moving House - Easily!

Quiet unexpectantly, I am moving! And even more so, to the property next door! Liz was engaging, helpful and transitioned my utilities in a matter on minutes!!! Fabulous service, great conversation and instant resolution to my problem! Thank you Liz! Show details ·  1

Chris
ChrisMid North Coast, NSW

Setting up an account, getting power connected to holiday can/cabin

Debbie was polite and helpful. All setup in no time. Show details ·  1
Abbass
Abbass
  Fair Incentive

Great and very reliable services. Rebecca was very helpful and my special thank to her Show details ·  1
Deepak C.
Deepak C.Sydney, NSW

Connection of power

Wonderful customer service and clearly make me understand with my query - Debbie Show details ·  1
Sai
Sai

Good experience

I called them to submit a move-out request. Kathy was very helpful in taking the request. Show details ·  1
A Shum
A Shum

An impressive courtesy service

High level of courtesy was displayed, friendly service and well elaborated the issues to clarify my queries on energy bill Show details ·  1
Debbie Bailey
Debbie BaileySydney, NSW

My experience has been wonderful from asking for a better rate the communication with this request to a follow up call checking my bill and new rate.
Liz has been nothing but professional and extremely courteous wonderful customer service. Show details ·  1
Terry
TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and friendly staff

Rebecca was extremely helpful and gave me the information I requested in a timely and friendly way. Show details ·  1

Luke N.
Luke N.

Customer service

Debbi had great customer service , was super nice and helpful. Show details ·  1
Princess
PrincessSydney, NSW

Best customer service provided

Debbie explained every single detail of the offer that was given to us from our property manager which was really rare to explain it properly. Debbie made sure that I understood our offer and terms and condition of it. Thank you Debbie for such a great service/call. Show details ·  1
Murali
Murali

Excellent process walkthrough and communication

Debbie helped us set up Account and walked through the whole process. It was very helpful. Appreciate all the help. Show details ·  1
Leigh A Watson
Leigh A WatsonCoombs 2611, ACT

Connection of power

The person was very helpful and friendly to talk to Show details ·  1
Sudi
SudiSydney, NSW

She was just super helpful and very patient

Debbie was simply amazing! She was super helpful and took the time to answer all of my questions. Show details ·  1
Sara
Sara

gas and electricity enquiry

Debbie was very helpful and kind, she answered my questions and helped me with my enquiry. Show details ·  1
Jaidyn
Jaidyn

Perfect Customer Service

I signed up to energy trade over the phone and talked to Daniel who was very friendly and concise throughout the entire process. Show details ·  1
Moza
Moza

Great assistance!!

Called to disconnect my services as I was moving , and it was easy peasy. Happy with the service provided Show details ·  1
A R.
A R.2 posts

Friendly efficient service

Debbie was professional and friendly. Creating account was simple and time savvy.
Recommend. Show details ·  1
Sivakumar
SivakumarSydney, NSW2 posts

Good service

Very good customer support and service. Hassle free process for moving in and out Show details ·  1

Mel
Mel

So helpful

Marion was an incredible support helping me out of a jam and supplying additional resources and knowledge that I needed. Show details ·  1
Chester C.
Chester C.3 posts

Debbie such lovely person to talk to and really helpful to set up my account. Show details ·  1
taimur ahmed khan
taimur ahmed khanSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

perfect customer dealing

Debbie have well knowledged and very helpfull. she is good in public dealing.
and also she undertand what we need or not. Show details ·  1
Guanda S.
Guanda S.Sydney, NSW

Easy to deal with

Rebecca helped me to get the property connected in 24 hrs. That's a legend. Show details ·  1
Nabeel K.
Nabeel K.2 posts

Exceptional customer experience

Daniel had all the answers and assisted with my query in a very professional manner. Daniel went out of his way to ensure I received accurate information on my usage and potential benefits to alternative method of payments. Thank you Daniel for providing me with clarity to my Energy Bill. Show details ·  1
darren
darren

very easy

good to deal with
easy to end my account as i am moving Show details ·  1
aravinth sriramulu
aravinth sriramulu

Very polite

Liz was very helpful and attentive to my request to my concern that I had. Show details ·  1
Tejas Anand
Tejas Anand

Good Assistance

Very well guided to move out and cancel the services. Show details ·  1
heather m.
heather m.North Queensland, QLD

New customer

Debbie was great very professional
And answered my questions fully and clearly Show details ·  1
Kimberly.L
Kimberly.L

Great customer service team, very helpful with saving on your bills

I have had several great customer service experiences with Mark from Energy Trade, he has been extremely helpful, understanding & knowledgeable with how to help manage bills & save on any future bills. He made dealing with bills a lot easier, thank you Mark! Show details ·  1

Bianca
Bianca

Daniel is the man!

Recently purchased a property that was through energy trade. Had afew questions about payments, usage etc. Daniel took his time and ran me though the process. He is very positive, enthusiastic and most of all very knowledgeable! Show details ·  1
David
David

Great Customer Service!

Great customer service! Very helpful & super friendly! Made my apartment move super easy & fuss-free. Show details ·  1
Accounts
Accounts

Good Customer Service

We hold a few accounts and i made an error with payment application. Marion from Energy Trade was so helpful in sorting through the issue so all accounts were corrected. Pleasantly surprised with how easy and quick it was to resolve Show details ·  1
Binky
BinkySydney, NSW2 posts

direct debit

Deborah helped me to start a direct debit , very professional , pleasant voice & I successfully done with her guidance over the phone . Show details ·  1

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now