EnergyAustralia

EnergyAustralia (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by EnergyAustralia

• Rates and Fees

Hashi
HashiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service, Swapna you are a star!

The customer service representative Swapna is lovely and understanding.. went above and beyond to help me and provide the best customer care possible. Energy Australia, please make sure that Swapna is recognised for her outstanding work.

Krista
KristaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Huge wait times then cut off

I sat on hold for over 30 mins when finally answered by [Name Removed] I couldn't understand him because he was breaking up. I told him to ring me back. Still waiting. Trying to change to a cheaper plan. No wonder they don't want to speak with me.

Rates and Fees

Worse Customer Service EVER dealt with

Avoid this company at all cost. Customer service is hopeless and rude! Was on hold for HOURS, transferred multiple times, with no resolution and no effort to assist. They acknowledged was at fault, system went down and did nothing to amend it. Left me stressed and without electricity day before settlement. No people skills and no problem solving skills. Wish i read these review before wasting my time with such a hopeless organisation.

Paul C.
Paul C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Customer service

I have submitted two emails of complaint and after a week have still had no
response other than a questionnaire asking about the level of service and
satisfaction. We have two accounts with Energy Australia and were opening
another, after more than 30 years of loyalty, would have expected better!

Awful. Awful. Awful.

I have been with Energy Australia on and off since I was 16 years old and in the last few years I have never quite experienced this low level of customer service. I have decided to switch to a different energy provider (one with much much lower rates and transparent amounts) and today I have received no less than 5 phone calls from Energy Australia probably saying I owe them money (the guy on the phone this morning said I owed $200, now I look at the old account and it says $300)! Bye. Thanks for the harassing phone calls stalkers!!!

Pete
PeteCentral, SA

Made up bills

The worst electricity company that you could ever be with. When you want to change from them to another provider they make up an amount that doesn't exist to give you a bad credit rating thus tying you with them forever. They then use a dodgy credit agency to harrass you with the amount that doesn't exist. Do not use this energy provider fraudsters. Company should be called energy unaustralian. Nothing but scumbags working here in Perth head office and non english speaking call centre in Manila.

Sasha
Sasha

If it allowed me to give them zero stars, I would !!!

Absolutely hopeless !!! I have had to speak to them on several occasions regarding the incorrect meter reading to be resolved. Worst thing every single time you call, you have to wait more than 45mins to get answered. You always hear the same response experiencing longer call wait times than usual. That has been 5 times in the last two months.... TIP employ more people !!!!!

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Khan Zai
Khan ZaiSydney, NSW

Horrible customer service

I moved houses and was promised next day connection, because my place was new I had a new meter number. I was met with a very rude customer service person who would not listen to me when I explained and proceeded to be rude and said someone else would deal with my case. When I made a complaint this was not listened to and I had to chase them up for a resolution. Very disappointed, would not recommend - avoid

ServicesGas
AMAR SINGH
AMAR SINGHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very poor service.

Very very poor service. I had to wait for 45 minutes to speak to someone. They keep prolonging your meter read so that you can't switch. Their billing is pathetic.

Davo
DavoAU

Inept

I waited 45 minutes to speak to someone re tariff changes, only for someone to answer from the credit department! Go figure. She told me someone would ring back within two days! How do they function as a business?

Qazi Arfeen
Qazi ArfeenSydney, NSW

All they deserve is 0 star!

Switched from AGL to energy Australia, worst decision ever
The gas bills jumped up from 120 to 1000! Worst ever customer service!!
Now chasing them on phone calls for hours, they keep transferring phone calls, its painful to explain them the whole process each time! They have zero customer service and no solution for the problem!
They are rip-off using cheap tactics to steal money, stay away from them!!

James
James Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

I switched electricity plans after speaking to customer retention and they did not process the change or send through a Welcome Pack. I rang back to query and twice the call centre in Manilla put me on mute and then hung up with no explanation. I then attempted the Live Chat who advised me to ring 133 466.

Find out how EnergyAustralia compares to other Energy Providers

Save money with a click of the button

Changed to a new electricity plan as suggested in the manage my account section. Switching plans was very simple and hopefully this will save me the estimated amount. Time will tell I guess.

Brett B.
Brett B.South East Queensland, QLD

0/10 Unfortunately the rating doesn't have a zero rate. It should allow a minus rate. Horrible electricity supplier.

We received an email stating out solar plan had change and Energy Australia tried to sent a letter which was return to sender. Load of £££€.
My sister also received the same email stating Energy Aust had adjusted our agreed plan and dropped the feed in tariff 3 months earlier then they dropped it again 2 week earlier. When you ring Energy Australia 99.999% of the time you get non speaking English persons to whom are extremely rude and unhelpful. I do not recommend Energy Australia to anyone. Please believe me when I say, they should reconfigure the rating star so you could rate them with a minus 5.
Extremely unhappy customer

Vee S.
Vee S.Sydney, NSW

Unbelievable arrogance service

Unbelievable arrogance customer service. We ordered electricity and gas connection before moving house and now we are black out until next Wednesday because genius from EA realised 3.30 pm at Friday then he needs meter number from strata. 21st century, brand new apartment with SIM card power connection and they need fully attention from customer, strata management and real estate agent. Unbelievable.

Aziz
AzizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Working with low quality southeast asians that cannot speak english

I cannot seem to resolve any issues other than wasting my time with people on the other end of the phone with such horrible accents that cannot speak english just fustrating for them and myself

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Gidget
GidgetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

The power is very efficient and it is delivered to the Apartment from the Apartment Building Installation. Energy Australia delivers a very reliable service. I have not experienced any dropouts.

Saba
SabaSydney

the worst customer service

issued final bill incorrectly, clearly not including applicable discounts. The customer service rep could not comprehend what the issue was. Kept reading the script before her eyes without willing to understand the query. Conversation went circular. The final bill (incorrect) it took only 1 day to issue. For the adjusted/corrected 21 days. Figure this out. After 30 minutes on the phone, had to hang up as the frustration was hard to bare. The offshore service should be abolished. Never again Energy Australia!!!

honesty
honestysydney

Sadly they are no longer competive

Percy
PercySydney

Energy Australia - dishonest tactics

Recently moved house and connections organised by another company. Only to receive a letter in the mail to "The Occupants" for a bill during the period I had moved in and already had been connected with the other company.
This tactic is an absolute disgrace from "Energy un-Australian" to try and scam money unlawfully from residents.

Serenity
SerenityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute Rip OFF!!!

Sam B.
Sam B.

honestly AVOID them.

I had a huge issue with a refund that was never sent back onto my card. They said that they definitely sent it into my account however they never did. I sent them screenshots of my bank account details and they still to this day say they processed it and believe it was manually deleted from my statement. I would not recommend them because customer service is terrible as is remediation and any form of support. All the call centres are Philippines based. Good luck to those who have an issue.

Stay away from EnergyAustralia :(

Sia
SiaSydney, NSW

Good Service

They are better than the other providers that I had an account with. Staffs calling customers mostly are Australian, professional and clear. Their bills are also very clear and no roundabout. I'm happy with their online service seeing the history of bills and online payment.

ServicesElectricity and Gas
Jack Cassidy
Jack CassidySydney Surrounds, NSW

Further "Energy" discount : why not?!

Other Energy Providers