EnergyAustralia

EnergyAustralia (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by EnergyAustralia

• Rates and Fees

Qazi Arfeen
Qazi ArfeenSydney, NSW

All they deserve is 0 star!

Switched from AGL to energy Australia, worst decision ever
The gas bills jumped up from 120 to 1000! Worst ever customer service!!
Now chasing them on phone calls for hours, they keep transferring phone calls, its painful to explain them the whole process each time! They have zero customer service and no solution for the problem!
They are rip-off using cheap tactics to steal money, stay away from them!!

James
James Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

I switched electricity plans after speaking to customer retention and they did not process the change or send through a Welcome Pack. I rang back to query and twice the call centre in Manilla put me on mute and then hung up with no explanation. I then attempted the Live Chat who advised me to ring 133 466.

Save money with a click of the button

Changed to a new electricity plan as suggested in the manage my account section. Switching plans was very simple and hopefully this will save me the estimated amount. Time will tell I guess.

Brett B.
Brett B.South East Queensland, QLD

0/10 Unfortunately the rating doesn't have a zero rate. It should allow a minus rate. Horrible electricity supplier.

We received an email stating out solar plan had change and Energy Australia tried to sent a letter which was return to sender. Load of £££€.
My sister also received the same email stating Energy Aust had adjusted our agreed plan and dropped the feed in tariff 3 months earlier then they dropped it again 2 week earlier. When you ring Energy Australia 99.999% of the time you get non speaking English persons to whom are extremely rude and unhelpful. I do not recommend Energy Australia to anyone. Please believe me when I say, they should reconfigure the rating star so you could rate them with a minus 5.
Extremely unhappy customer

Vee S.
Vee S.Sydney, NSW

Unbelievable arrogance service

Unbelievable arrogance customer service. We ordered electricity and gas connection before moving house and now we are black out until next Wednesday because genius from EA realised 3.30 pm at Friday then he needs meter number from strata. 21st century, brand new apartment with SIM card power connection and they need fully attention from customer, strata management and real estate agent. Unbelievable.

Aziz
AzizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Working with low quality southeast asians that cannot speak english

I cannot seem to resolve any issues other than wasting my time with people on the other end of the phone with such horrible accents that cannot speak english just fustrating for them and myself

Gidget
GidgetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

The power is very efficient and it is delivered to the Apartment from the Apartment Building Installation. Energy Australia delivers a very reliable service. I have not experienced any dropouts.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Saba
SabaSydney

the worst customer service

issued final bill incorrectly, clearly not including applicable discounts. The customer service rep could not comprehend what the issue was. Kept reading the script before her eyes without willing to understand the query. Conversation went circular. The final bill (incorrect) it took only 1 day to issue. For the adjusted/corrected 21 days. Figure this out. After 30 minutes on the phone, had to hang up as the frustration was hard to bare. The offshore service should be abolished. Never again Energy Australia!!!

honesty
honestysydney

Sadly they are no longer competive

Percy
PercySydney

Energy Australia - dishonest tactics

Recently moved house and connections organised by another company. Only to receive a letter in the mail to "The Occupants" for a bill during the period I had moved in and already had been connected with the other company.
This tactic is an absolute disgrace from "Energy un-Australian" to try and scam money unlawfully from residents.

Serenity
SerenityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute Rip OFF!!!

Sam B.
Sam B.

honestly AVOID them.

I had a huge issue with a refund that was never sent back onto my card. They said that they definitely sent it into my account however they never did. I sent them screenshots of my bank account details and they still to this day say they processed it and believe it was manually deleted from my statement. I would not recommend them because customer service is terrible as is remediation and any form of support. All the call centres are Philippines based. Good luck to those who have an issue.

Stay away from EnergyAustralia :(

Sia
SiaSydney, NSW

Good Service

They are better than the other providers that I had an account with. Staffs calling customers mostly are Australian, professional and clear. Their bills are also very clear and no roundabout. I'm happy with their online service seeing the history of bills and online payment.

Jack Cassidy
Jack CassidySydney Surrounds, NSW

Further "Energy" discount : why not?!

Tony
TonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I specifically didn't select a gas plan, but you still signed me up for one.

I specifically didn't select a gas plan, but you still signed me up for one online.
I want to rectify this. Can you please call me back?
How do I get you to contact me about this?

Rob F.
Rob F.Sydney, NSW

random charges, incorrect billing for months,

It took 6 months of work to get the combined gas and power bill working without double charges, wrong charges and mistakes.
Now they are changing that plan for a more expensive one.
I'll be changing to another provider even it is more expensive.

SCAMMED into changing from AGL

GJM
GJMQueensland

Chinese owned company that poached me as a customer

Received an email encouraging me to sign up. Like to know from where they sourced my email address. Immediate loss of trust. Responded prefer to remain with my Australian-owned provider.

Jdn
JdnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Corporate bullies

Over charged me with a bill that was 1000%(bill stated 1000% higher) higher than my previous bill, once I complained they quickly Sent some one out to remove and change my metre leaving my property saying there isn't anything wrong with my metre they are deceitful,lying corporate bullies stay as far from these crooks as possible now I have there terrible debt collectors calling 10 times a day, they don't want to admit they stuffed up my bill either theyntey and blame electric hot water which I don't have or electric heater which I also don't have JUST STAY AWAY FROM THEM

Leigh D.
Leigh D.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service and prices increasing constantly

Was with Energy Australia for 4 years. Billing was not clear, customer service terrible and the prices kept increasing. The final straw was when I raised a billing query with customer service and when I mentioned moving to another provider I was told that I merely had to call the other provider and cancelling wasn't required. So I moved. Fast forward a few weeks Energy Australia is calling to find out why I want to move and asking if there's anything they can do to keep my valued business. Terrible experience.

Highasakite
Highasakite

Scam Alert! Energy Australia randomly deduct money from your bank account.

We closed the account and paid the last bill in Feb. Today (29/04) I noticed EnergyAustralia has deducted money from our account. Contacted the bank, it was confirmed the money was deducted by Energy Australia. Contracted Energy Australia and even provided the reference number for the deduction, they said they can't see the deduction! How can you deduct money and cannot find it in your system? Not sure if they realise this is theft! Check your bank accounts after you are done with them because they "randomly" deduct money from your account.

Hells
HellsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't use Energy Australia

Refused to give me a refund of my own credit that i had in my account. Worst customer service, no loyalty to me even though i have been a account holder for over 12 years

Scott
ScottSydney, NSW

Terrible Billing Inaccuracies - solar customer - never use them

Nicolle
NicolleMid North Coast, NSW

Terrible service

Terrible customer service every time I have to deal with them. Overseas Call centre staff constantly reading out scripts instead of listening to your questions. Every connection I have arranged has not gone to plan. Concessions not applied for two years cause they didn’t transfer my details from previous address, find out I could be saving over 25% on my bill and would have appreciated being notified of that. Sorry but that is my experience

Other Energy Providers