EnergyAustralia

EnergyAustralia (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by EnergyAustralia

• Rates and Fees

Tony
TonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I specifically didn't select a gas plan, but you still signed me up for one.

I specifically didn't select a gas plan, but you still signed me up for one online.
I want to rectify this. Can you please call me back?
How do I get you to contact me about this?

Rob F.
Rob F.Sydney, NSW

random charges, incorrect billing for months,

It took 6 months of work to get the combined gas and power bill working without double charges, wrong charges and mistakes.
Now they are changing that plan for a more expensive one.
I'll be changing to another provider even it is more expensive.

SCAMMED into changing from AGL

GJM
GJMQueensland

Chinese owned company that poached me as a customer

Received an email encouraging me to sign up. Like to know from where they sourced my email address. Immediate loss of trust. Responded prefer to remain with my Australian-owned provider.

Jdn
JdnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Corporate bullies

Over charged me with a bill that was 1000%(bill stated 1000% higher) higher than my previous bill, once I complained they quickly Sent some one out to remove and change my metre leaving my property saying there isn't anything wrong with my metre they are deceitful,lying corporate bullies stay as far from these crooks as possible now I have there terrible debt collectors calling 10 times a day, they don't want to admit they stuffed up my bill either theyntey and blame electric hot water which I don't have or electric heater which I also don't have JUST STAY AWAY FROM THEM

Leigh D.
Leigh D.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service and prices increasing constantly

Was with Energy Australia for 4 years. Billing was not clear, customer service terrible and the prices kept increasing. The final straw was when I raised a billing query with customer service and when I mentioned moving to another provider I was told that I merely had to call the other provider and cancelling wasn't required. So I moved. Fast forward a few weeks Energy Australia is calling to find out why I want to move and asking if there's anything they can do to keep my valued business. Terrible experience.

Highasakite
Highasakite

Scam Alert! Energy Australia randomly deduct money from your bank account.

We closed the account and paid the last bill in Feb. Today (29/04) I noticed EnergyAustralia has deducted money from our account. Contacted the bank, it was confirmed the money was deducted by Energy Australia. Contracted Energy Australia and even provided the reference number for the deduction, they said they can't see the deduction! How can you deduct money and cannot find it in your system? Not sure if they realise this is theft! Check your bank accounts after you are done with them because they "randomly" deduct money from your account.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Hells
HellsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't use Energy Australia

Refused to give me a refund of my own credit that i had in my account. Worst customer service, no loyalty to me even though i have been a account holder for over 12 years

Scott
ScottSydney, NSW

Terrible Billing Inaccuracies - solar customer - never use them

Nicolle
NicolleMid North Coast, NSW

Terrible service

Terrible customer service every time I have to deal with them. Overseas Call centre staff constantly reading out scripts instead of listening to your questions. Every connection I have arranged has not gone to plan. Concessions not applied for two years cause they didn’t transfer my details from previous address, find out I could be saving over 25% on my bill and would have appreciated being notified of that. Sorry but that is my experience

Elyas
ElyasSydney, NSW

Energy Australia electricity company very worng company the can't manage customers problem the don'tknow nothing

Energy Australia electricity company is very worng electricity company never join energy Australia no have experienced staff no good customer service the can't manage customers problem one of the worst company ever I see a small issue with my mater box the did not fix in 6 months always liyers customers service and make problem for customers

Andy
Andy

out sourced to India and the phone drops out continuously and no one rings back ever

I needed to transfer credit from one account to the other.
4 attempts to talk to customer service and it dropped out 4 times halfway finished
power is reliable nil drop outs

An J.
An J.

Lying to customer, make fake promise

Appalling service, rude call centre consultants

Bill
BillSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Be Wary Of This Company .. Energy Australia

Disgusting customer service. One of the dearest rates of power provider I really regret being involved with this company, many more better electricity providers in the market than this one. Energy Australia

Disgusting putrid hole of a company

3 times my partner has made me an authority on the account. 3 times I’ve called since then. Only once have I been able to discuss the account and the other 2 times I was told I wasn’t an authority. Your company clearly doesn’t know how to communicate or document the correct facts. Seriously disgusting! How it’s handled on the phone is putrid. People are trying to pay their bills and you lot are giving them fees for payments taken out on a different date to what was originally set up! So we call, amend it and again you do the same thing and take it out on a day not agreed to. Bunch of donkeys!

Dan H.
Dan H.Murray Region, NSW

I was forced to sign with Energy Australia, they made a mistake and now I have to pay for it.

AMC
AMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service is horrible and check your bills as they just make it up.

I was charged electricity based on an estimate for over 2 years. They stated that it was because the meter was probably not accessible at the time. I don't have a dog or a fence, they are just lazy. Their customer service is poor at best and is mainly call center people from OS. Do not select this company.

Peter McCarthy
Peter McCarthy

Not Australian owned - Owned by CLP - China Light and Power Syndicate

Customer for 10 years.
Cancelled my gas bill with them, 1 year later get a collection call from debt collectors demanding money.
I asked for final bill that's apparently not paid, never sent the bill, 5 months later get the same call. Asked for a copy of the bill. Still nothing.

I changed to a different supplier and now my gas bill is half what it used to be.

Won't not recommend anyone to sign up with energy australia. Over priced go with any other provider

Very disappointed should have never left previous provider and after been guaranteed I was getting a better deal I was $80 worse off than if I had stayed with Alinta energy. Use any other provider than energy australia. Also they don't email your bills the first time they just send late notices than when you call to speak to someone you get hung up on.

Andrew.H
Andrew.H

Good rates and costomer service.

Why are there so many negative reviews ?, I have been very happy with Energy Australia right from the start 12 months ago. Sure the solar FIT was reduced but it is still as good as most of the others. Original sign up was easy, Have just renewed for a further 12 months, simple online process. Based on my experience I would certainly recommend Energy Australia.

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Sigh. An hour of my life I'll never get back again...

Marnie
MarnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Customer Service!!!

Chantelle
Chantelle South East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting

I just contacted them to cancel my power, they tell me they can’t do it for 9 days and I said well there is another tenant moving in 2 days it needs to be done now. They just said I have to cover their power bill until it gets disconnected, I said what are you serious you want me to pay for someone I don’t know to use my electricity account and the representative simply replied yes that’s correct. how is that okay, you don’t just pay other people’s power bills for fun? I’m horrified, never did I think I would be told to pay someone else’s bill... glad I switched companies for our new build! See ya

lora
lora

Did not read meter , billed an estimate with SMS notification

Electricity power bill estimate was issued with notification by SMS, company did not read meter and expected me to ive'r be happy with an estimated bill or send the meter reading direct so they can actually issue me with the correct billing...
Meter is visible on side of house , no issues with dogs, so no reason to not read the meter.
Changed providers after this bogas billing issue attempt !!

Other Energy Providers